What are you guys doing here?

It all started with eye contact.

 -4 years later-

 

  "NESSA,please. It's summer in korea so there's no need to pack winter stuff! Stop taking your own sweet time before we miss the flight." jessica said,annoyed.

 

About 5 hours later,they reached korea. Then they boarded a taxi to go to their hotel. Jessica was looking out the window,feeling really nervous. Soon, they reached the hotel. "Nessa quick change into your crop top and denim shorts,wear a sweater over."said jessica.

 

Then they both changed and came out wearing crop tops and shorts with a sweater. They practised kara's STEP once more before they left the hotel. "Got all your stuff?" jessica asked. "Yeah,let's go." nessa replied. Soon,they reached their destination.

 

"Wow,it's more crowded than i expected." jessica said. Then the facilitator told everyone to get a number tag unless they are doing a group audition.  Soon,it came to jessica and nessa's audition. They did kara's step. They then went to the waiting room with all the other auditioners. Then the facilitator came in and told the results. "Destination,group 124, singapore,results, Qualified." "YAYYYY!"They squealed.

 

Then they left.  Jessica received a text the next day saying, second auditions for Destination,jessica and nessa,please give yourself a korean name,and prepare a song to sing,or a dance. Report to woolim studio at 2pm tommorow,and good luck! -Woolim's facilitator. "Nessa! Read this!" Jessica said. Nessa read the message and screamed. "Okay,i'll sing girls generation's into the new world!My korean name shall be ji yeon'" jessica said. "Then,i'll sing infinite's can u smile.and mine shall be chae yeon!" nessa said. 

 

The next day,jessica and nessa went shopping in the morning. Then they went back to the hotel to change for their audition. *Hmm,i'll just wear a tank top and high waisted skirt since i'm only singing.* Jessica thought to herself. Nessa wore the same.  They arrived and just nice,it was jessica's audition first. She sang... But she didn't know that infinite were watching from behind. Infinite were there to see all the auditions because they had no schedules that day. "Oohh,she's good."sunggyu told woohyun.

 

"Yeah." woohyun replied.  In the end,both jessica and nessa  got in,and they were scheduled to be in a group called destination. But their group's debut was kind of delayed as jessica and nessa were not fluent in korean yet. So they went for classes. One day as they were about to leave woolim headquarters after practice,they bumped into infinite.

 

"Omo! It's you! You got in? Congrats!" sungjong told nessa. "Yeahyeahyeah!" nessa chuckled. "Jessica?!" sunggyu asked. "Neh,i got in! Nice seeing you again. I'm still an inspirit by the way!^^" jessica smiled. "Woaah,you're so fluent in korean now!"woohyun smiled. "Yeh. sorry but we really have to rush to the centre now for class,mr kang will be mad!" jessica said then pulled nessa.

 

"Bye!" nessa smiled to sungjong. Then jessica waved.  They came back that night to infinite outside their dorm. "Oh! Sorry,we went shopping!" jessica apologised to sunggyu. "What are you doing here anyway?" nessa asked as she opened the door.

 

"Ohh,you didn't hear from your manager?" sunggyu said. "Nope."nessa answered. "We're here to be your 'coaches until you girls debut!" Sungjong added.   They all sat down in a circle. "Wow,you girls have a big dorm." Woohyun chuckled. "Apink has a much bigger one. Psh whatever."jessica shrugged.

 

"You guys don't like Apink?" woohyun asked. "Nothing anyway,who's -who's mentor?" jessica asked. "Sunggyu is jessica's mentor,*blah blah blah*" dongwoo read off the list. "So,you guys bunk in our rooms,i guess?" nessa asked. "Heheheh!yea."infinite said. "Okay,im tired.

 

I'll go remove my Make up,sunggyu oppa you can make your self comfortable first."jessica smiled. Then after she took out her make up and everything,she walked out of the room. She realised she didn't habe any make up on and infinite was there. *OH !* jessica thought. Everyone including nessa just stared at her. "Whoops."jessica thought. She covered her face and walked to the kitchen.

 

"Ehh,jessica! Come here!" nessa said as she pulled jessica's arm. "You look just fine,i'm staring at you cause it's so silent here!" nessa assured her.  Jessica let go of her face and went to sit with infinite. "Jessica,you look nice. Woah,singaporeans pretty or what!!" sunggyu chuckled. "Excuse me." woohyun said.

 

Jessica just sat there,stoning at Dongwoo. "Dongwoo fell asleep." jessica chuckled. The other destination members brought their members to their mentors to their rooms,then slept.