Almost Kiss

Vacation of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin poured me another glass of wine while I sat back on the couch. My heart finally stopped beating so loudly. I had already drank a whole bottle. I was starting to feel a bit drunk. “Hey.” I said, my speech slightly slurred. “Go get yourself a glass. Drink with me.”

“Oh, no I shouldn't do that.” He shook his hands. “Just drink some more.” He poured me another glass.

I shoved the glass into his chest. “Drink it. Or I will fire you!” I didn't really want to fire him. I just wanted him to lighten up and have some fun too. He looked at me for a second, then he took the glass and drank it in one shot.

“Fine. I'll get my own glass.” He said. Good he wants to have fun now. He brought over another glass and a third bottle of wine, this time red wine. “If I'm going to start drinking, then we better have this third bottle.” He laughed. “It takes me a whole bottle and a half to get drunk.” He bragged.

But he wasn't telling the truth. After his third glass of wine, he was drunk. It was a funny sight. Jimin couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. With that cute eye smile of his. Cute? What the hell am I saying?

“Hyung~ pour me another glass please.” He started calling my hyung. I didn't mind. “I'm not even feeling tipsy yet.” He said with a slur.

I giggled. “Liar. You're drunk off your . You're not getting another glass tonight.” I stood up and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter