Misunderstanding or No Misunderstanding?

Vacation of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days. I would call Jimin to help me with anything. I saw a little speck of dust, I called him. I saw a water stain on a glass, I would call him. Anything at all, I would call him. I didn't understand why I was like this. Why did I want to see Jimin so badly?

No matter what crazy thing I asked him to do, he would smile while doing it. This made my stomach flutter with butterflies. How could he be so happy? When I left to go to the store, Jimin came with me. He helped me carry the groceries back to the house.

Then, one night, we bought some alcohol. I remembered how bad Jimin was at drinking, but I didn't care. I just wanted to have some fun. We sat on my bed this time, knowing that we would have a hard time getting here if we stayed in the living room. We had all kinds of drinks, and we drank a lot of them. Jimin was completely wasted. More than last time.

We laugh together, play games, and we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. We were sitting with our backs against the headboard. We were smiling like idiots together, and then Jimin leaned over, our lips smashing together.

My eyes opened wide. Jimin backed away from my face. “J-Jimin,” was all that came out of my mouth before Jimin pressed his lips to mine again. This time, I didn't fight back. I gave in. I kissed him back like I was dying to kiss him for a long time. Which, I think might be true. We kissed for what seems like forever. We went under the covers, and threw our clothes off. We touched each other in places I won't speak of. The next thing I know, we're asleep in each others arms, .

* * *

I woke up abruptly from someone shoving my shoulders. “Hey wake up, jackass.” I blinked my eyes rapidly and focused them. Above me was my wife. I sat up straight, almost hitting her in the head. Flashbacks came back to me from last night. I looked beside me. Butler Jimin was gone. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Where did he go? “Hey, I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to apologize to you for how I acted.” Now wasn't the time for her to be making up with me. Where was that boy that I made love to last night? My wife couldn't see him.

That's when I hear my phone vibrate. I quickly picked my phone up and checked the message. It was from Butler Jimin.
 

I'm in the bathroom. Don't let her come in here.

 

My eyes widened. My wife was walking around the room appreciating the way everything was decorated. “What's the bathroom look like?” I quickly got up from the bed, despite the fact that I was , and grabbed her by the wrist.

“You said you wanted to apologize right?” I quickly asked her. She nodded enthusiastically. “Then, let's go. I'll take you to breakfast so we can talk it out!” I pulled on my clothes, quickly brushed my hair, then pulled her out the door. I texted my butler back.

 

I'm leaving with her. Leave in two minutes.
 

 

My wife and I arrived at a nearby cafe. I picked a table, and we sat down. “Why are you in such a hurry? You were acting like you were about to get caught with something.” I knew she was just teasing me, but I couldn't help but feel panicked.

“No, I wouldn't ever do that. What are you talking about? I just wanted to eat some breakfast and make up with you.” I smiled as if nothing had happened and grabbed her hands in mine.

She sneered at me and yanked her hands back. “I want to make things up with you, but it still doesn't mean I want to touch you.” It's been like this since the 100th day. I was getting tired of it. My phone vibrated, so I decided to check it instead of answering the woman in front of me.

 

You didn't tell me you had a woman. Who is she?
 

It was from my butler, Jimin. I frowned. I was sure that he felt sad seeing me with someone else, after I let him have with me the night before. Still, I felt like I had to be honest with the boy.

 

My wife...
 

I didn't get a text back.
 

My wife, I'll call her Min so you won't be confused. Min and I spent the rest of the day together. We went to the beach, museums, aquariums, festivals, and all kinds of other places. Min even agreed to hold my hand towards the end of the day. The last place of the night we went to was an American restaurant close to the beach house. When we finished eating, Min and I decided to go back to the house. We walked in hand-in-hand. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jimin standing there, bowing to us.

“Who's this?” Min asked. She grabbed onto my arm, as if she was scared because someone was in our house. I shook her off my arm, and smiled at her.

“Oh, um, Jimin, meet Jimin. He's our butler.” Min smiled at Jimin and bowed back to him.

“Oh well, Jimin, you have a nice name.” She giggled. “But, could you please leave us so my husband and I could have some privacy?” She latched onto my arm again. What was with her? This is the most she's touched me all year.

Jimin looked down at the ground for a second,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter