He said...

Vacation of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my gosh guys. I really am so so so sorry for updating this 6 months later. But, I made the chapter longer that normal just for you guys!!! Also, thank WhatIsAir, she helped me with all of the ideas on this last chapter. To thank her, please go check out her stories!! Love you guys, and again I'm sorry! Please comment and subscribe!! <3

I continued to hold Jimin from behind. “What do you mean?” Jimin asked. I ignored the question and just turned the boy to face me. I gave him a heart shaped smile and a kiss on the forehead. Before backing away, I gave him one last gentle hug.

“Why don't you go back to your place for now? I can catch up with you later, okay? We can talk about it then.” Jimin just nodded and walked out the door as I followed close behind. When we got down the stairs, we faced each other one last time and waved.

I arrived at the party a couple minutes later. I spotted Min. She was talking to my parents and her own parents. “Oh, my son! I'm so glad you could make it!” My dad patted me on the shoulder when I walked over. I smiled, but didn't say anything. I looked over at Min. She was looking at me. I knew she was upset, but she didn't say a word. She smiled, and I could tell it was fake. She was putting on a show for our parents, I just knew it. “Right Hoseok?”

I snapped out of my train of thoughts and looked up at my father. Then I looked at Min, then her parents. I walked up to Min's dad and bowed at ninty degrees. “I'm sorry.” I said, then I ran. I ran back to the beach house as fast as I could. I sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. When I finally looked up, Min was standing in front of me.

She looked angry, on the verge of tears. “I should just go back out there and tell my parents what I saw. I should tell them that you were hugging another man instead of me. I could get him fired you know?” I only looked at her. She was rambling on so much that I decided to shut her out. But then she said something that I couldn't ignore. “I can make it so you'll never see that butler again!” I was furious.

I stood up quickly and got in her face. “You better not do a damn thing!” I threatened. I got out of her face and breathed deeply. There was no need to get in her face like that. “Come one, sit down.” I grabbed Min by the wrist and made her sit down next to me on the couch. “Listen Min, I'm sorry. But, we clearly both know that there is a gap between us that we can't fill for each other. We're not in love in anymore, and you know it. We're far from being in love. We're both just using each other to make ourselves feel like there is something, when there isn't. Min, you deserve someone who loves you. Someone who loves you more than I ever could.”

Min was crying. She didn't even make a sound as the tears fell onto her cheeks. “But why? Why do you like him?” Min asked. “He's a guy!” She exclaimed.

I hesitated. “I-I don't know either. But, with him I just, I feel happy. And I know you don't feel happy with me. We're always fighting. Does that make you happy?”

She shook her head slowly and bit her bottom lip as if she was trying to stop her tears. “So,” she started. “what now?”

I took a second to think about it. “I deserve every punishment possible for what I've done to you.” I said. She only looked at me for a second, then she got up and left. She went back to the party.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. I became nervous. What if Min really was going to make him disappear? I couldn't sleep thinking about what could happen to Jimin if Min used her family's power and connections to get rid of him.

I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and dialed Jimin's number. Even though it was past midnight, Jimin picked up after the first ring. “Hoseok.” was all Jimin said.

“Thank God you're okay.” I breathed into the phone. I let out all the pressure that I had been holding in. “Can you come over please?” I let out a sob that I didn't know was threatening to come out. “I-I think I need to be comforted.”

I could practically hear Jimin nodding over the phone. “Of course Hoseok. I'll be there in a little bit.” He hung up the phone.

Within moments, I heard Jimin knocking on the door. Quickly, I got up from my place in the bed. I ran to the door and swung it open. Jimin was there looking up at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter