#TEASER TWO

  #THE PIE HOLE « characters have been chosen.
 
NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK
 
MADE BY TOBIOS, 2015.
 
PLEASE LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING!
 
"Good morning, my beautiful town of Coeur d’Coeurs! This is Coeurs 104 FM, your beautiful and youthful host J-Hope here to bring you some hope~ Today’s requested song is COFFEE & TEA!"
 
 
If one were to look back on Yoojung’s history with boys, the success rate would be at an ultimate zero. You see, Yoojung and boys don’t connect, not on a romantic plane. And that’s Yoojung’s main problem: boys...and well, pull instead of push doors bu—
 
“Can you stop thinking so hard. Unlike Hyunjae, your thinking face is kind of ugly.” (“Awh, Aera-unni!” Hyunjae yells through the kitchen area.)
 
Twisting her body around, Yoojung morphs her face into a hurt look, exasperatedly placing her hand on her chest and gasping, “You’re so mean to me, unni!” Leaning towards Aera, Yoojung rubs her cheek on her shoulder, letting out a whine, “And here I thought we were friends!”
 
“Friendships are mutual. I don’t remember agreeing to this contract.”
 
So, so mean!
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
BREAKING NEWS!
DATE: 07/06/2015
 
Everyone needs their days off. But for stars, be it idols or actors alike, the idea of a break is foreign. Actress and model Nam Jooyeon has been revealed to have fled the country earlier this morning, though her destination remains an unknown mystery. Her agency, XX Entertainment, has decided to keep her mum on the situation and has yet to reveal anything regarding her decision to flee. When prompted, the reps had simply evaded the question with a, "We don't want to reveal anything we're not sure of."
 
Nam Jooyeon is best known for her role as Moon Junghee's daughter in the drama Thank You. She has been active as a child actress before disappearing from the industry. When she came back, it's with a major role in a prominent drama—and scandals, lots of them. Though her agency is usually quick to deny one, the fact that they are not saying anything regarding this topic raises questions among netizens. Has Nam Jooyeon finally been stretched too far?
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: SOMEWHERE IN THE PIE-HOLE
 
"Your shirt has stretch marks," Jooyeon remarks, face contorted in disgust and heavy contempt. She looks down at her own chiffon blouse, harrumphing as she dusts it. Coeurs d' whatever has dusts flying about. What a tragedy.
 
Aera looks up from her phone boredly, though her eyes speak of volumes Jooyeon would rather not play with. "Do I look like I ing ca—!"
 
Wincing, Aera throws a fist behind her, where she is sure to find the culprit behind her throbbing head. She doesn't stop throwing blind punches until she gets a resounding "ouch".
 
Soonyoung pouts when he slides beside Aera, clutching onto his stomach and trying his best to dodge Aera's attacks. She is more vicious, now that she knows that he is the perpetrator, and only lets go when she is satisfied with the bruise forming on Soonyoung's arm. His pout only deepens. "You told me to hit you whenever you curse."
 
"When the hell," Aera says, though she remembers. Jiho had just been born that time, and out of stupid sisterly emotions, she had told Soonyoung that. Soonyoung always remembers all the useless things.
 
“Watch your language.”
 
“Well , I’m so—” Aera tries to reply, only to have Soonyoung give her a pointed look. She pauses hesitantly, before playing it off with a roll of her eyes. "Whatever."
 
Soonyoung smiles goofily, as if proud. Useless, useless, Soonyoung cares for useless things, is proud of useless things, is honestly—whatever. He turns to Jooyeon with an interested glint in his eyes that irks Aera. "Who's this?"
 
Aera gives Jooyeon a stare that seems to say "why the are you still here", and Jooyeon barely holds herself back from cowering, quickly turning to stare at Soonyoung instead. When the furrow in Aera's brows deepen in her peripheral view, something clicks in her mind. "Nam Jooyeon," she says, adopting the tone she usually uses with her fellow actors, making sure to smile.
 
"I'm Soonyoung," he says, frowning in confusion when Jooyeon offers her hand for a shake. He takes it nonetheless, still blank. She almost rolls her eyes another time—is the concept of a handshake really so foreign here?—but that would ruin the plan, so she sticks with the sugary smile and takes pleasure in the way Aera squirms.
 
“WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME, HAHA.” Yoojung suddenly yells, noticing Aera’s obvious discomfort, and death glare.
 
Aera just stares Yoojung down, as if knowing what she is trying to do, before promptly getting up from her seat. "Leaving," she grunts under her breath, forcing all of her things inside her rucksack and barely stopped by Yoojung when she was about to shove her plate of pie inside, along with those.
 
Soonyoung looks like a lost puppy, chancing a glance towards the clock and letting go of his hold on Jooyeon's hand. "It's barely three. Jiho and Joonie—"
 
Grabbing Soonyoung by the neck, Yoojung laughs even louder, this time, staring down Soonyoung with an overly bright smile, “I thought we made plans to go to the docks together with Aera to get free ice cream.”
 
"Actually, I gotta go, too," Jooyeon cuts in, standing up and walking towards Aera. She stops right beside her, smiling down at Soonyoung, who is still sitting down. Aera glares, probably because she knows what exactly Jooyeon is doing. Standing side by side like this, they are the perfect reenactment of Princess and the Pauper.
 
“Oh look, it’s Jinyoung. Jinnie-oppa!” Yoojung suddenly says, jumping out of her seat to leave a dumbfounded Soonyoung.
 
“Who?” Jooyeon mouths to herself, face contorted in confusion before turning around to see Yoojung run up towards a young man in an apron and placing him into a headlock, forcing him to bend down closer to the much shorter girl and oh—it’s that guy.
 
She takes a quick look at Aera beside her and the poor girl is fiddling with her stretched collar—look who cares now.
 
"I'm just gonna go," Aera mumbles, glaring another time at Jooyeon, then Soonyoung, before power walking out of the door.
 
Bewildered at such treatment, Jooyeon turns back towards Soonyoung and points at Jinyoung, who is struggling to get out of Yoojung's grasp. “Uh, who’s that?
 
Soonyoung breaks his stare from Aera's slowly disappearing form before looking up and following the direction Jooyeon’s finger is pointing to. “Oh, Jinyoung hyung?”
 
“So he’s the one that served me that mess of a meal the last time I came here.” Jooyeon whispers, nodding solemnly
 
“Huh, what are you—"
 
“OI! YOU, WITCH JOO STOP FLIRTING WITH AERA’S BOYFRIEND.” Yoojung yells once Aera is out of the door, pushing Jinyoung away from her, causing him to fall flat on his . She is glaring too, now, and Jooyeon is starting to think that glaring is a common thing, here. Definitely more common than handshakes.
 
And witch? Who were they to call her, Jooyeon Nam, a witch?
 
Yoojung's strides towards her are strong and purposeful, stopping right in front of her and crossing her arms. "I swear, if I ever see you with this human again—" She points at Soonyoung, who just looks like a deer caught in the headlights. "I'll end you."
 
“I’m not even interested, little child. Save your breath.” Jooyeon retorts back, leaning to the side to get a better look the boy brushing the dust off of his white pants.
 
Yoojung, however—bless her perceptive eyes—notices Jooyeon ogling Jinyoung and let’s out another strangled noise.
 
“No, no, no, oh no you don’t! Don’t look at Jinyoung like that!” Stepping right in front of Jooyeon’s line of sight, she flails her arms in the air before yelling very loudly, “Stop!”
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: MID-AFTERNOON, THE GONG RESIDENCE
APPROXIMATE TIME UNKNOWN
 
Seunghoon is sprawled all over the couch when Aera makes her grand entrance, complete with the feet stomping and huffing. He pours the last bits of Cheetos inside his mouth and discreetly wipes his fingers on the couch. Aera glares.
 
"What's wrong, babe?" He grins, probably looking like an idiot with the orange crumbs around his mouth. He probably has some of them between his teeth, too.
 
Thwacking him in the head, Aera forces herself into the seat, wiggling herself between the arm of the sofa and Seunghoon's ridiculously wide hips. "What the hell are you doing here."
 
Shrugging, Seunghoon throws his arms into the air. "Someone needs to feed me. I'm too valuable to perish. Oh great honorable Gong Aera, save me!"
 
Pointedly ignoring his last sentence, Aera raises a brow. “Didn’t Yoojung sneak into the market to buy you cream puffs earlier today?”
 
“No way. Auntie caught her before she could even step foot into the store. That’s why I’m here. Eating.”
 
“And where is she now?” Aera says skeptically, not really liking the idea of leaving Yoojung alone to fend for herself. That always ends up with either Yoojung getting in trouble, or throwing herself face first into trouble.
 
“Bothering Hoseok maybe? Oogling Yoongi’s maybe?” Giving a small shrug, Seunghoon lays flat onto the couch and whines, “Aera,” He drags out,  “stop asking me about Yoojung.
 
“What the hell should I ask you about then?" Aera says flippantly. "That's all you're here for."
 
“Watch your language.”
 
“That’s not even a i—” Aera stops midway as Seunghoon casts her a pointed look.
 
“Yeah, uh huh. Whatever you say, my sweetie pie.”
 
“I thought you wanted to keep your balls.”
 
So mean, jagiya~
 
Aera bends down to remove her shoes, lifting one up. "This. This will go into your mouth if you don't ing stop."
 
Seunghoon grins, more amused than scared as he wiggles his oily hands. "And if you don't stop cursing, this will go into yours."
 
Aera kicks on Seunghoon's abdomen. "What's with guys and cursing? Yoojung doesn't even give a single damn about me cursing."
 
"What do you mean guys? I'm the only guy for you." Seunghoon rolls to his front, staring up at Aera through his lashes. "Plus, Yoojung probably wouldn’t even blink if you murdered someone. I'm the only one who tells you not to curse. Make sure you seem like a lady."
 
"Soonyoung hits me when I curse," Aera deadpans, and Seunghoon gasps as if scandalized.
 
"How dare he!" In his haste to scramble to a stand (just to make it seem more dramatic, you know), he ends up knocking his head to Aera's chin.
 
"," Aera says with feeling. "How dare you."
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
CHAU'S - we had this written up for awhile now and well that's it. thats the second teaser. i'm so sorry. 
HANA'S - basically jooyeon has balls and seunghoon clearly doesn't cherish his. we're sorry.