#THE OFFICIAL RESIDENTS

  #THE PIE HOLE « characters have been chosen.
 
THE JOB INTERVIEW
 
THIS IS WHERE WE REVIEW YOUR APPS, OBVIOUSLY.
 YOOJUNG SHIN 
ABOUT : Yoojung Shin is kind of like her car. Where two of her friends drive brand new luxury vehicles, Yoojung drives a beat up, vintage Camry (even if she tends to avoid using her car at all costs). She's awkward at her best and even worse, at her worst. With her signature white bandana wrapped around her head and hair in a ponytail, Yoojung is—in essence, a bright person who fills the room to the brim with her endless optimism and talking. Known as The Pie-Hole's most frequent (and valuable Yoojung might add), there isn't much people of Coeur d'Coeurs doesn't know about her. Her flair for the dramatics are highly unappreciated and the only resident blacklisted from Auntie Juju's market, Yoojung might not be more than what meets the eye but she sure is a handful. 

RESIDENCY : Resident
 GONG AERA 
ABOUT : To outsiders, Aera Gong is the daughter of someone who can broomstick the living out of humans. To insiders, or intruders, as she likes to call the group of rude people who labels themselves as her friends, Aera issomeone who can broomstick the living out of humans, someone who curses like she has a degree on the art of profanity, and someone who resorts to violence to express her feelings. Already forced to frequent The Pie-Hole (twice a day every weekdays) for Soonyoung's little monster of a brother, Aera is never in the happiest mood whenever she has to pay an extra visit to the pie shop just to deliver a box of freebanana milks because her mom is oh so fond of pretty faces. They do reward her—sometimes with a pie, sometimes with a shake, but most of the time by sacrificing their bodies—though never voluntarily.

RESIDENCY : Resident
 YIJEONG KANG 
ABOUT : From the concrete jungle to the island breeze, Jeong Kang can't ever seem to catch a break. No matter where this blank faced "homme fatale" goes, comes the trouble that he never asks for (but always seemingly causes). Though his face does capture the attention of the residents of the island and allows him to charm his way into free meals, wifi, and a golden spot in Auntie Juju's heart, his cool façade quickly crumbles the moment he steps foot though the doors of the Pie Hole. Its there when people see him for who he really is: a goofy con-artist that shouldn't be able to charm others due to his inability to walk on two feet properly let alone speak without his lisp slipping out. When he encounters the baker who seems to be his match, he has to figure out how to stumble through the mess he's made on Papen Island; of broken plates he's dropped while staring at her too hard or the mutliple hearts he's strung along the way, without her figuring out or at least before the impending doom of his vacation time is up.

RESIDENCY : Tourist
 JOOYEON NAM 
ABOUT : Jooyeon Nam, the definition of a cold city girl, escaped from the depths of the bustling Seoul life to crash the Papen Island party. With her designer shades and four inch stillettos, she sticks out like sore thumb amidst the casual upbeat nature of the town. No matter what, you'll find her to be quite intimidating as she isn't the most friendly or open person. She would much rather take naps all day than to deal with nuisances and drama queens which is what she claims but it's actually because she has zero social skills. It's rare to see her around town much but she's known to just sit at the pie shop or the diner for hours either eating her feelings or typing furiously on her phone. The real reason as to why she's there is still a secret & she plans to keep it that way. Getting involved with anyone on the island is the last thing on her mind or so she says because she just can't keep her eyes off that one employee at the diner.

RESIDENCY : Tourist
 SEUNGHOON IM 
ABOUT : Who is Seunghoon? Depending on who you go to in Coeur d'Coeurs, you may get a different answer. To some, he's the chatty and helpful tour guide that helped them find the perfect view on Papen Island to unwind and relax. To others he's the worst kind of company that stomps around and messes everything up. To a fine few, he's a joy to be around. To put it simply, Seunghoon is a walking rotisserie of personas, depending on how he's turned and what kind of heat he's under, he changes his game. He's always changing, always bending the rules to his favor, and always squirming to get away from Aera and her hell-bent mother. But overall, he's a decent guy...most of the time.

RESIDENCY : Resident
 YEONWOO SONG 
ABOUT : Best described as an angel clad in draconian armour, beneath the menacing exterior of a certain Yeonwoo Song lies seraphic radiance that is utterly disarming. Albeit there are times when people question his overall sanity, he is Alice enthralled by the notion of Wonderland, his innocence preserved by his passion and his chronic predilection for escapism. Man-child personifed with an emphasis on "child", he is shameless with his words and confident with his actions with his inability to feel shame, only propelling himself forward towards his newest crusades—that newfound venture being Cœur d'Cœurs, of course. Notorious for his disappearing acts, the man seems to take a liking towards exploring on his own, resurfacing only when others have exhausted their strength in searching for his presence. Inherently playful and elusive, Yeonwoo is a champion in life's game of hide-and-seek, and while the search is on in Toronto for his whereabouts, he supposes he'll indulge in his retreat at the quaint little town of Cœur d'Cœurs whilst mending his broken pride heart.

RESIDENCY : Tourist
 KOSUKE YAKUSHO 
ABOUT : As his fingertips graze unfamiliar plastic, a restless buzz arising from spectators is sufficient to set blood aflame. Heart pumping, chest rising, white lights, and the blare of a whistle in the distance; deep breaths do not soothe the war raging within. This is the thrill of the race, a guttural instinct divulged exclusively by nature's most passionate athletes. Take your marks. A beep cues kickoff. His nerves thrum with electricity from the minute he leaps into the basin to the second he emerges, and when the name Yakusho flashes on the board under first place, he is elated; sublime. He studies his reflection in the water with speculation, euphoric high dissipating nearly instantaneously after spotting his time. The crowd chants his name as if crooning the sweetest aria to caress his ear, dub him a prodigy, yet his conscience spits sluggish. Third-rate. Disappointment. He is maddened by his own delirium. He has fallen victim to the pressures of his own personal hell. And he is doubtful a prescribed vacation / hiatus / retreat, Coeur d'Coeurs or not, will rescue him.

RESIDENCY : Tourist 
AFTER NOTES : hello my fellow friends. so this is the final line up for the pie hole! congrats to sugareomma, mooncastles, slat101, offwhite, and narcolepsy!. we meant to reveal after a third teaser was out but after our busy schedules, we have decided to just sit down and reveal all the characters at once. i, chau, promise to find better pictures in later. for now, please wait patiently for the first official chapter to be up! i might revamp the layout, let's just see how much time i have, otl. :-) BUT CONGRATS GUYS!!!! UR IN FOR A RIDE p.s. all the characters who weren't chosen, feel free to unsubscribe, but we might be using your characters as cameos so~~~~*~*~*~