#TEASER ONE

  #THE PIE HOLE « characters have been chosen.
 
JEONG KANG'S CORNER
 
MADE BY TOBIOS, 2015.
 
TIME STAMP: 150630, 06:00
 
"GOOD MORNING COEUR D'COEURS. TODAY ON COEURS 104 FM, WE WILL BE PLAYING REQUESTED SONGS. FIRST ON THE LIST IS BEAUTIFUL."
 
 
“And over here we hav—...” Maneuvering his camera, Jeong twists his body around and zooms into the girl sitting on the table across from his. She has one straw up each of her nostrils, hands flailing in the air as the boy sitting in front of her lets out a series of cackles, face contorting into what looks like a horse.
 
Jeong feels a heavy sigh escape his lips for the nth time. “...Yoojung. Otherwise known as the embodiment of embarrassment itself.” The camera shakes as he speaks, the sound of a chair being dragged and aimless chatter loud in the background. Jeong shifts into a more comfortable position as he gives the duo one last exasperated stare before turning back to his camera.
 
It’s his third time filming since his stay at Coeur d’Coeurs, but Jeong has a feeling that about forty percent of his film is just Yoojung doing something insanely stupid, the other sixty percent—well. Jeong feels his ears turning red, a smile slowly gracing his lips, only for his moment of rare bliss to be ruined by the very last person Jeong wants to be near.
 
“Hey, hey, hey creep. Whatcha thinkin’ about huh? A certain Soo—”
 
“For the hundredth time, I am not a creep!”
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: UNKNOWN 
 
“Currently at the Pie-Hole. Again. And here I thought pie in New York was amazing.” The camera zooms into a fresh slice of coconut cream pie and a glass of chocolate milkshake, before it suddenly turns to display Jeong’s face, complete with his signature blank expression and a peace sign.
 
“I think I’m in love~” Jeong sings in a whisper, eyes closed and his free hand caressing his cheek. There is a snort in the background
 
“With whoever made it, right?”
 
The only thing that could be heard as the camera is put down is a sound of spluttering and laughter as Jeong yells for the person to “come back here!”
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: 150703, 13:00
 
“Aera’s been glaring at me for the past few minutes now. I feel like I should personall—”
 
“Aww… Don’t worry my poor baby! It’s just her way of warming up to you!” Pushing Jeong to the side, Yoojung sticks her face up towards the camera, breaking into a goofy smile, “Whoa, I look so good even on camera! I could totally do this whatever clogging, you do.”
 
“It’s called vlogging Yoojung, video blogging. You talk to the camera and show them wher—”
 
“You talk to yourself? Wow, that’s so lame.” Yoojung shakes her head before standing up. There is a mischievous look on her face as she runs towards an unimpressed Aera and a highly amused Hoseok.
 
“Did you guys hear that?” Yoojung says a little too loudly, “Jeong-oppa is not only a creep, he talks to himself, too!”
 
Jeong slams his head to the table.
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: 150703, 07:00
 
“Hyunjae, you’ve been working here for a while, right?” Jeong leans back into his chair, zooming in towards the doe-eyed girl, and even more to the high ponytail she is sporting today.
 
The girl tilts her head to the side before shrugging. “Yeah, why do you…ooooooooh.” Hyunjae tries to hide her smile as she leans closer towards Jeong, wiggling her eyebrows, “Is it because of her? It is, isn’t it. I’m totally telling Yoo—”
 
“I’ll bring you Auntie Juju’s homemade cream puffs if you don’t tell Yoojung I asked you about you-know-who.”
 
“How many though?”
 
Jeong huffs, turning off his camera because his battery life is worth more than a footage of him pathetically begging for his life with a certain Lee I’m-great-at-bargaining Hyunjae. “Two.”
 
“Make it four or no deal.”
 
“What the hell am I? A money fountain?”
 
“You’re from like… America, right? So yeah, duh.”
 
Jeong’s groan is that of the truly defeated as he puts his hands up in defeat, nodding solemnly. “Fine, four cream puffs from Auntie Juju’s.” Jeong slams his back towards the cushioned seat and says sarcastically, “Do you want some banana milk to go with those, huh?”
 
“Yeah, that’d be great, actually."
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
TIME STAMP: 150704, 19:00 
 
Jeong makes himself comfortable on the hostel bed, breathing in the scent of over washed sheets and wrinkling his nose a little. It's difficult to get used to it still, because it doesn't smell like home.
 
He turns his camera on, going through the videos he'd recorded earlier today and snorting through most of them because YoojungIt’s not like he regrets befriending Yoojung, though. She's the closest he can get to her, without looking like a creep—if he doesn't already look like one already, especially with the way Aera and Yoojung (and literally everyone he knows here) relentlessly teasing him about it.
 
What's so wrong about liking the Pie-Hole's resident baker anyways? Everything, apparently.
 
He sets it on record and turns it to himself, rolling around on the bed so that he is laying on his belly before smiling to the lens. his lips, he stares at himself through the viewfinder.

"Hi, it's been a while."
 
"It's late here, about eleven, but Hyunjae insisted on dragging me around today... It's my sixth day here, I've pretty much explored the whole freaking island. And she chose to offer a tour now. Thanks a lot, Hyunnie." He gives the camera his best unimpressed look, pausing to tidy his bangs.
 
"Everyone's been forcing me to vlog about the friends I get here. I don't really understand. They , no matter how much I tweet about them, but since you insist.”
 
"So first, we have Yoojung, who I mention about 99.99% of the time. And if you follow my twitter, you'll know that she is the biggest loser. Also, she likes putting straws up her nose. You'd think the people in New York were weird..."
 
    
 
"Then we have...Yongi? Shingi? Wongi? Well anyways, saw him sniff cash once. Don't know what Yoojung sees in him..."
 
    
 
"Aera...ah she's nice when you get to know her. Remember to never judge one by it's cover. She glares though. A lot. The first time I met her my soul left my body and ran away somewhere. Still looking for it…so if you've seen it anywhere, please email me at..."
 
    
 
“There’s this guy called Soonyoung? I think. And I don’t really know about him, but he deserves special shoutout for not cowering under Aera’s glare. In fact, I don’t think I’ve seen him look at anyone but Aera. Weird guy.”
 
    
 
"And...Hyunjae. She said I have a big forehead. Honestly, why are the girls of Coeur d'Coeurs so mean and scary? I have yet to find someone who actually cares about my fragile ego here..."
 
    
 
"Hoseok is...a horse. If you see a horse next to Yoojung. Welp, that’s him."
 
    
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
HIDDEN FOOTAGE
 
Jeong frowns as he comes across a video he doesn’t remember recording. The preview is of Yoojung’s face, except she doesn’t look stupid for once. Jeong has never even seen her not looking stupid. He clicks play.
 
"Huh, how does this camera work...ah!" A voice says behind the camera. There is a rustle, and then the camera lens is turning towards a smiling Yoojung. The scene he saw in the preview.
 
"Welcome to the Jeong Kang vlogging show." Yoojung whispers in a deep voice, trying her best to imitate Jeong. "Where I talk to myself and film random stuff."
 
Laughing to herself, Yoojung turns the camera around towards the kitchen area and zooms in. In a low voice, Yoojung leans towards the camera on the counter and begins speaking, "So, I just stole Jeong's camera to get this exclusive behind the scenes of none other than....drumrolls please!"
 
Drumming lightly on the bar counter, Yoojung picks the camera back up before pointing it to—"...Soojung-unnie!" The camera pans to Soojung in all her baker glory, smudges of flour on her cheeks and whatnots. (Jeong bites his fist to stop himself in case he ends up squealing from the cute.) "Isn't she beautiful...whoa....Jeong-oppa should totally thank me for such a wonderful footage..."
 
Yoojung shifts on her stool, about to continue only to be interrupted by—"Well, speak of the devil."
 
"Yoojung Shin, you have five seconds to put that that camera before I—"
 
The video ends and in a moment of panic, he accidentally presses the delete button.
 
 
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS VIDEO?


YES (HELL)NO
 
 
Jeong lays a hand over his heart.

He will have to buy an extra banana milk tomorrow. Yoojung deserves a reward.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I, Chau, had this idea and then Hana came in and told me another idea (I'M SO PROUD OF THIS I HAVEN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD IDEA FOR SO LONG - Hana) and this formed. I actually don't know what happened but the two of us ended writing a 1.5k teaser based off of sugareomma's character's trivia?! So yes! For our teasers, (thank you offwhite aka rei for this idea!) we will be including all the applicants as much as we can. Since this idea came to us before we got our second and third applicant, most of it revolved around just one character bUT YEAH MORE TEASERS TO COME GUYS, WE PROMISE. and with more teasers, it means you'll be seeing your character in them as well!! I hoped that made sense. :~~~) We think it'd be a good idea to include the applicants in the teasers because even if some don't get chosen, your character will still make a cameo because the more people the merrier yeah?! Tbh this is just a character intro disguised as a teaser but yeah. Well I hoped you guys enjoy this little gift!!! It is a little gif heavy but the other teasers will not be like this!