#WELCOME TO COEUR D'COEURS.

  #THE PIE HOLE « characters have been chosen.
 
MAP OF COEUR D'COEURS
 
MADE BY TOBIOS, 2015.
THE PIE-HOLE.
FOR ALL YOUR PIE NEEDS.
Founded back in the 1980s, The Pie-Hole is the one and only pie shop in Coeur d'Coeurs. With a variety of hand-made pies and perfect recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, the Pie-Hole serves as a wonderful hang-out spot for people of all ages. Whether you are a fan of snug sofas or hard counter stools, in for some piping hot apple pie or just a sip of warm earl grey, the Pie-Hole has it all. Their mission is simple—to serve happiness, one slice at a time.
PUBLIC TRANSIT.
ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.
Public transit isn't the most popular thing in Coeur d'Coeurs, for everything is at walking distance. Despite that, people still tend to use it just to get to the other towns or the beach. Public transit in Coeur d'Coeurs, unlike in the city, runs at very specific times during the day and then stop running after those times have passed (a train comes every 10-20 minutes between 4AM to 6PM, every 20-35 minutes between 7PM to 11PM, and trains stop after 11:59PM). Due to this, not many enjoy taking public transit. The majority of the residents tend to either ride their bikes or walk around the town. Coeur d'Coeurs' public transit, however, is a great way to avoid traveling steep hills and rough streets that cover the town. 
JOHNNY'S DINER.
THE BEST IN TOWN.
After having Auntie Juju's triangular riceball for breakfast, you might want to stop by Johnny's Diner for their special fish and chip before calling it a day with some of The Pie-Hole's bluberry pie. Famous amongst tourists and even more so for Coeur d'Coeurs' residents, Johnny's Diner is the place for a decent meal that is under ten dollars. The owner, Johnny, is a grumpy man with a potbelly who is always smoking at the porch. Mrs. Kim, his wife, though, is always more than willing to give regulars an extra plate of their killer onion rings, free of charge.
SUNSET AVE.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
As the biggest street in Coeur d'Coeurs, Sunset Ave. is where the Pie-Hole is located at, and also a tourist attraction, since it's so close to the beach. Not the regular avenue, Sunset Ave is full of gift shops and diners. Sunset Ave provides entertainment and tons of hang-out spots for many teenagers and adults alike. It is mainly where most of the tourists prefer to stay during the summer. Lots of duck tours happen here, and it is very famous in Coeur d'Coeurs for its food vendors.
PAPEN EDUCATION.
NOT THE BEST THOUGH.
Due to Coeur d'Coeurs small population, the only schools that exist in this town are Coeur's Daycare, two elementary schools, one middle school, one high school, and a very small community college consisting of merely a couple hundred students. Each school is located very near each other, making it surprisingly convenient. Many people however, after high school, tend to leave Coeur d'Coeurs to either attend college in a bigger city in Papen Island or they move out of Papen Island to attend college in different countries. Elementary school is from K-5, Middle school is from grade 6-9, and high school is 10 to 12th. Coeur d'Coeurs' college is a typical 4-year college. 
JUJU'S MARKET.
OWNED BY AUNTIE JUJU.
Owned by Auntie Juju (as the children refer to her), Juju's Market has been every child's home, whether for candy or their endless supply of banana milk. Auntie Juju is a middle-aged lady who wears baggy, floral-printed silk pants and a gardener hat. Juju's Market is across the street from Johnny's Diner and a frequent hang-out for misfits who think they can get away with smoking in front of the market (they're usually scared away by Auntie Juju and her broomstick). One of the bigger markets in Coeur d'Coeurs, Juju's Market is a heaven on earth for people who enjoy fresh products for cheap prices.