Chapter Two

He Loves Me, She Loves Me Not - HIATUS

JONGHYUN’S POV

I walked lazily down the hall with Onew trailing slowly behind me. We had just finished our last class for the day and we were making our way out of the school. A group of girls who were coming from the opposite direction squealed in excitement as they noticed us. I winked at them teasingly.

“Ah! Oppa!”, one of them shouted. She was the most beautiful one among the bunch. She had smooth white skin, pink plush lips, and her curled, black lengthy hair framed perfectly around her small face.

This beautiful lady was my one and only girlfriend, Shin Se Kyung.

I noticed that she was trying to adjust her already short skirt so that it appeared even shorter and opened a couple more buttons on her white, see through blouse so that her cleavage could be seen. After doing so, made her way towards me until our footsteps were in unison.

“Annyong Jonghyun oppa” She cooed, slipping her arm around mines.

“Hey baby” I greeted her with smile. I unwrapped her arm to snake mines around her waist, pulling her body up closer to mine. I looked down at the pretty sight inside her shirt.

“Are you going somewhere today?”

“Noooo” She dragged on the last letters longer than it should. “Why? Did you have something planned for us today?”

I gave her nothing but a smile.

“It’s a secret” I said as I lifted my vacant hand and pretended that my mouth was being zipped up like a zipper.

“Yah.” She looked up at me and gave me a cute pout.

“Aigoo.” I breathed as I pinched her cheek. “Always so impatient.”

“You know me well oppa.” She grinned as we stopped in our tracks. Just as I was about to set my hungry lips on hers, a body bumps into mines. I turned around annoyed that our kiss was suddenly interrupted.

“Hey!” I called to the person that bumped me. She looked familiar…Yoon Hee?

The mid-sized girl, with soft milky skin, and long, black layered hair stomped angrily out the school doors.

“Wait here” I told Se Kyung as I went to chase after my childhood friend.

“Yah! Kim Yoon Hee!” I called again once I reached the exit. I looked around and she was no where to be seen. “Damn she walks fast.” I muttered under my breath as I walked back to Se Kyung.

“I guess its just that time of month. Girls and their PMS” I joked, wrapping my arm around my girlfriend’s small waist.

“Kajayo?” I turned to where Onew-hyung was, but realized that he was no longer there. I shrugged, thinking that he must’ve left when he saw Se Kyung coming over.

“Let go?” I asked Se Kyung, and we walked out the school doors and towards the school parking lot.

 

 

 

 


YOON HEE’s POV

As I made my way toward the school doors I see familiar brown blonde tousled hair.

I’m guessing someone’s been sleeping through his classes again, I snickered.

Just as I was about to call him, a skimpy girl made her way towards him and wrapped her arm around his. They walked and talked for a bit before they stopped walking.

My heart sank for a minute before I realized that she was the person that I despised the most, Shin Se Kyung.

Don’t get me wrong, she did nothing wrong to me. We’ve even hung out a couple of times before they officially announced that they were dating.

What I hated was the fact that he saw her the way that he never saw me. I was jealous of the way he’d hold her in his arms while he’d whispered sweet nothings in her ear. I was jealous of the way he kiss her in public, unafraid of all any opinions of any spectators. But most of all, I hated the way he’d share that special laugh with her, the one that I thought only I knew existed.

I watched as he leaned his head towards hers. Angry and upset I stormed towards them and intentionally bumped into him. I heard my name being called, but that only caused me to quicken my pace. I walked out the building and headed towards the back of the school without bothering to look back.

I felt like my heart was ripped out, stepped on, and thrown back into my chest just to keep me living through all the pain. Tears began to well up in my eyes when suddenly a pain struck my forehead. A black haze appeared before me. The last thing I heard was a worried, angelic voice repeating my name before I fell unconscious.

 

 

 



ONEW’S POV

As I followed Jonghyun to the entrance, I feel a vibrating sensation in my front pocket. I looked at the screen, realizing that one of my group mates, our little maknae,  was calling.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Hyuuuuuung!” The voice on the other side of the phone wailed.

“Not so loud Taemin-ah.” I said after pulling my phone away from ear. For a dancer he sure did have strong vocals.

“I’m doomed!”

“Doomed?”

“Doomed hyung, DOOMED!” He cried again.

“Lee Taemin, calm down and tell me what happened!” I reprimanded him as he the other boy inhaled and exhaled on the other side. He took one big breath of air before he continued.

“Well, I’ve been slacking off on homework and my teacher said that if I don’t bring them in by tomorrow I’ll fail the class. You know how my parents are, one F means no dancing! And you know how I am when I can’t dance hyung! There is no Lee Taemin when he can’t dance. Lee Taemin needs to dance! Dancing’s my drug, my ADDICTION! It’s the air I breathe, the food I eat, the water I drink; MY SOUL is in dancing. There’s just no way I can live without it hyung! There’s just no way! Its impossible! What am I going to do?! And we have practice tomorrow night and I just know that my teacher will call my parents if I failed, then they wont let me step out of the house at all. Eottohkae?! What do I do hyung?! I’m DOOOOOMED!” Taemin exclaimed in one breath, once again hurting my ear.

“Neh, neh. Where are you? I’ll meet with you and try to help you out.”

I shut my phone after Taemin said he’d be waiting near the back door of the school. Seeing that Jonghyun had met up with his girlfriend, I found it was unnecessary to tell him that I was going ahead of him. I didn’t want to interrupt the lovey-dovey moment that was occurring right before my eyes. I my heels and walked in the opposite directions.

As I made my way to the back of the school, I received my own set of  compliments and giggles from girls that stayed behind. Some of them even tried to flirt with me.

I wasn’t as popular as Jonghyun, but I was still pretty popular. I was the “back-up” heir (my older brother is the real heir, since well, he’s the oldest) of Lee Enterprise, a car dealership that was founded by my grandfather, I was the second smartest guy in school, and I was the leader of SHINee, a dancing and singing group that consisted of Jonghyun, Taemin, two other members, and me. We haven’t officially debuted yet, but we are already well known around the school.

I smiled at those who saw me, but that was it. I couldn’t, WOULDN’T, stop to flirt with them because I had no reason to flirt with them. I didn’t have any feelings for them, heck, I didn’t even know who they were. There was even one girl who tried to link her arm with mines like how SeKyung did with Jonghyun, but I immediately pulled away from her. Giving her a small smile before leaving her in her state of rejection. Couldn’t they see it in my eyes and in my heart that I’ve already found my one and only true love?

I made it to the back exit and pushed the door lightly, it wouldn’t open.

What the heck? I thought and pushed the door again, this time a little harder. The door still would not budge.

“Screw this”, I said before I kicked the door, causing it to finally fly open.

BANG!

I heard a noise from the other side.

What was that sound? I questioned myself as I opened the door. White light entered through the crack as I slipped through the door to see what I could have hit. I looked around in front of me, seeing that there was nothing there. I shrugged it off, thinking that it was just my imagination playing with me. I scanned the are until I see a thin, brown mushroom haired boy crouching over something.

“Taemin-ah!” I called out, making my way over to the younger boy.

“Hyung! Eottohkae?! Some idiot who pushed the door pushed it too hard and hit her. She flew from there to here.” The younger one indicated as he pointed at the door then to the spot where he crouched over.

I felt a pang of panic and guilt, seeing that I was the idiot that hit her. I peered around him to see who it could be; the next thing I new I was frantically pushing the younger one aside as I kneeled next to the body.

“Yoon Hee-ah! Yoon Hee! Kim Yoon Hee!” I called to her, but there was no response. I shook her somewhat, and she stirred slightly.

“Oppa…” She whispered. I leaned in closer to hear what she was trying to say.

“Neh, Yoon Hee-ah?”

“Oppa…Jonghyun oppa…saranghae”

The next thing I knew, she’d grabbed my shirt and pulled me down hard until a warm pair of lips landed on my own.



---------------------------------------
A/N: Yooooooooo!
Sorry for the lame/confusing update again, but hey I updated right?

Anyways, I finshed 2 out of my 4 exams, and I have 2 more tomorrow. I just thought that writing a chapter will ease the tension and anxiety I’m feeling, I just know that I won’t be scoring very well in one of them -_________-;
Ohh weeeeeeell! =)
Soo I hope you guys enjoyed it, and if you didn’t I hope you didn’t enjoy it ^^
If anyone has any suggestions/criticism about my story, please feel free to do so by leaving me a comment.
And thanks to the 6 people that subscribed after only one chapter!
And an even bigger thanks to mimi10, OnTaeSupporter, &TiaraL for being my first (and only, as of now) commenter! ^_____^
Okay, this is getting too long.
Buh bye! :D