-2-

Knocking at Your (heart) Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

*

Luhan just found out that The Oh Sehun is living next door and he couldn’t calm down a bit because this is the first time he sees Oh Sehun since that ‘incident’ night 5 years ago.

“Oh my God, Baekhyun, what should I do?! Did I talk too fast? Or maybe did I spit on him? I didn’t drool, didn’t I? Oh my God Oh my God why am I wearing this ugly shirt?! I should wear something more decent! THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHY DID YOU PRESS THE WRONG BELL YOU IDIOT! MINE IS 656 NOT 657! I WOULD HAVE MEET HIM IN ANOTHER GREAT CIRCUMSTANCE PROBABLY WEARING SOMETHING FANCY NOT THIS CHEAP SHIRT AND MY HAIR AND I’M SWEATING UGH YOU-” Luhan rambles a lot while checking his reflection on a tall mirror and Baekhyun finds it really amusing because panic Luhan is silly Luhan, as he still could recall the high school’s years.

“Oh relax! He just looked as surprised as you so you guys are even, okay? And who knows you still a desperate sixteen years old or should I say…..Sehunnie’s devoted puppy?” Baekhyun asks.

“SHUT UP! I AM NOT HIS PUPPY, FOR THE RECORD YOU SHOULD SAY THE OPPOSITE SINCE HE WAS ACTUALLY THE PUPPY, OKAY?!” Luhan buries his face on his hands.

Luhan knows he will lose his pride and dignity tomorrow, because clearly.....Oh Sehun is gonna be a hell of a neighbor.

*

“I still couldn’t believe it, it’s Oh Sehun- I had been trying to move on and meet a nice guy and here he is- Baekhyun, tell me if this is worth fighting for,” Luhan sighs and buries his face on the pillow.

“I honestly didn’t expect you tou react this way though, I meant….you never talked about him again since you know…that night. Me and Kyungsoo were worried about you, we thought that maybe you really forget him since that night but it turns out you still have the hot for him, eh?”

“STOP! DON’T EVER REMIND ME OF THAT STUPID NIGHT!” Luhan shrieks and kicks Baekhyun on his stomach.

“Oh, come on! It’s not that bad, Lu! Maybe this is a destiny! A push for you to clear up the situation, I meant it’s really ridiculous for you to avoid him forever. You even decided to go home earlier when he just arrived to the high school reunion. You are missing your life because of him,”

Luhan think about it for a couple of minutes and gets up from his position. He bites his lower lips and takes a deep sigh. Maybe Baekhyun’s right, he holds himself for too much long. He deserves a clarity and he also deserves a stress-free life so maybe this is a good chance to start this again.

“Do you want me to stay overnight? I could call Kyungsoo and invite him, we could still call this a day and do something stupid! Come on, Luhan!” Baekhyun shakes his shoulder gently and smiles a thousand bulb. Luhan laughs a little and nods his head.

Please log in to read the full chapter