-3-

Knocking at Your (heart) Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun sits silently on his couch. He recalls the earlier event and he still couldn’t believe it. Not quite a bit.

It’s Luhan, Luhan. Really, it’s Luhan. Wow.

It has been 5 years and if Sehun’s being honest, he feels neglected. He and Luhan have such a really good relationship and what did Luhan do? He ing disappeared and Sehun left confused. Sehun’s been trying to reach him but to no avail, Luhan’s been doing a really good job hiding himself, well –until now.

Sehun could knock his door and demand explanation, but Sehun knows better. Sehun can wait until  tomorrow, when everything’s not awkward, when Luhan is calmer because from what Sehun saw earlier, Luhan was kinda freak out and Sehun won’t push him too hard. Tomorrow, Sehun will come to him tomorrow. Sehun sighs and lets out a chuckle. He needs something to distract him, because clearly he could just think about that silly face all day and he won’t regret it. Maybe a bubble tea could help him or even better he could meet Luhan there and Sehun would treat him a cup and probably they would have a nice chat and decide to meet again tomorrow because Luhan’s also loves bubble tea and he misses Sehun.

Damn. What am I thinking?

 

*

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun!” Sehun turns his head and sees Jongdae walking towards him.

Sehun chuckles and Jongdae is still grinning like a mad cat. Jongdae is his front neighbor, he is married to a young business man who owns a publishing company. Jongdae has been nothing but quiet to Sehun. He talks and laughs so loud but Sehun thinks maybe it is his charm, Jongdae could gang up with Chanyeol and they could make a gag concert since their humor senses are alike.

“Hey, hyung.”

“I deserve more than a ‘hey’ you know,” Jongdae slaps his shoulder. “Where are you heading, anyway?” Jongdae asks while searching for his key.

“Bubble tea, ofcourse,” Sehun’s grinning.

“Ahhh, classic Sehun. Oh! I heard someone’s moving next door and Joonmyeon said he’s an eye candy, got yourself a pretty neighbor, huh?” Jongdae nudges him. Sehun couldn’t respond to any of that and Sehun thanked God because Jongdae is oblivious to his doubt.

“We really should welcome him and I don’t know, hmmm, I could bake him something as a welcome gift?” Jongdae contemplates and Sehun chuckles.

“He won’t like your cake, hyung.”

“Yah! Everyone loves everything that I bake! Joonmyeon said my cupcakes are amazing, okay?”

“Ofcourse he said that, he loves you, hyung.”

“Ooohh that’s actually really sweet, Sehun. Joonmyeon is addicted to me ofcourse,” Jongdae shakes his head and grins.

 

*

 

“Oh, you already up?” Kyungsoo asks while sipping his coffee.

“I couldn’t sleep well,” Luhan yawns and maneuvers his body into his couch. Luhan never knows that playing monopoly could be really exhausting. Last night, Baekhyun suggested playing monopoly after a long talk about their love life and that tricky fox was amazing at every game existed in the universe.

“You’re lucky today’s Sunday. Are you ready to meet Sehun?”

Luhan abruptly stands and gasps like a freak. He runs into the bathroom and Kyungsoo could hear a thud and he assumes that something’s collapsing from the inside of bathroom.

“Don’t be too excited, okay? You might hurt yourself,” Kyungsoo chuckles. He decides to cook Luhan and Baekhyun breakfast and leaves after Chanyeol picks him up later.

“What is that noise I hear in the morning? Ugh- I hate you, Kyungsoo.”

Baekhyun rubs his e

Please log in to read the full chapter