-1-

Knocking at Your (heart) Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yah! Luhan! Wake up! What are you thinking?” Kyungsoo is trying to shake the brunette’s shoulder for second time. Luhan surely has a mindful thought that he lets his mouth hanging open for like minutes.

“You say it wrong, Kyungsoo. It’s more like, where are you staring at, Luhan?” Baekhyun is giggling and his smirk comes along with it.

The best friends are sitting at the sports’ bench while doing some paper works and chatting (and probably some gossiping), but it seems that Luhan didn’t try to mind every single of them. Therefore, Kyungsoo looks at the direction of where Luhan has been looking and he almost gasps because what the hell? It’s Oh Sehun and his long legs- damn he is stretching because Kyungsoo knows he must be doing some warming up before today’s football practice.

God forbid Luhan for having a serene day because here is Oh Sehun and his perfect long limbs, thick silver hair and those tight pants doesn’t help either. Luhan is having his sweet time ogling at his long-time crush and Kyungsoo knows that deep down Luhan is screaming mating call and slowly dying inside.

“That ing tight pants- I could almost picture everything. God, I sound so wrong, do I?” Baekhyun says.

Kyungsoo just sneers and Luhan lets out a mewl sound that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo doesn’t know if it’s a human language or if it even exist in this universe, because surely it sounds like a mix of dying penguins and birthing whale and something nasty they don’t want to hear.

“Guys, please, do me a favor. Film that goddamn from every angle and I would do your homeworks for a month.” Luhan says while biting at his lower lips.

“Like seriously! How could a toothpick like him would have ?! I need to submit this stupid report in the next 2 hours and who is he and his goddamn doing in here while I’m trying my best to concentrate and holy sweet chili cake that long legs could be a flag pole, he is so tall and perfect I should marry him….” Luhan says again in very desperate manner he couldn’t help but being a little drama-queen here.

“We already knew your obsession to marry him, Lu. You always say it whenever you have a chance and by chance I meant every minute?” Kyungsoo says sarcastically while looking at his paper.

“Oh, no need to be a cold wife, Kyungie! I know you already have Chanyeol as your sweet boyfriend while your two best friends here are still single since junior year. Lulu, it is okay to have an obsession towards a hot guy like Sehun.” Baekhyun says while hugging Luhan.

“Pfft, what are you guys saying I don’t have any obsession towards Oh Sehun, wellmaybealittle. I’m just admiring him the way every person would admire his hotness, okay?” Luhan gives his best friends the most obnoxious face ever to convince them.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo throw him ‘are u being serious right now’ look and laugh so loud that probably make the rest of

Please log in to read the full chapter