final

he hates his roommate... but today is an exception

 

note: this isn't beta-ed, so it's lame. i'll do it tomorrow (who knows).  

11/06/15 - edited (yay)


 

It has been thirty minutes and forty seconds (yes, he has been counting) standing alone in a illuminated hall, trying to figure out how to get inside his room without his keys and roommate's help... well, he had bothered to ask his roommate, Jungkook, to give him the extra key but nobody answered the goddamn call for sakes.

Jungkook is probably at his boyfriend's dorm ing until exhaustion.

He officially hates his roommate.

 

No, he had hated his roommate countless of time and everyday would be official. How dare he leaves his best friend alone in the hall so that he could get some action with his dumb boyfriend. They have been at it for weeks!

 

Jimin searches for a small material, specifically a lock pick or some sort, so he could go inside his room and be rested like a freaking koala (spiritual animal to honest). However, he doesn't know how to lock pick. But it is worth to try, because perhaps he has a natural born talent for lock picking.

Who knows?

He sighs irritably, mad at his own idea, "Where the hell did I put my keys?" He complain, patting his pockets from the front to back for a re-check and there are no keys. At. All.

 

He hates his roommate.  

 

After minutes of ranting to himself, he decides to sit comfortably on the floor and lean himself against the wooden door. He feels terribly drained from all the lectures, and his comfy bed would please him very well for a goodnight rest. He cracks his knuckle, head spinning with his roommate's because oh god, once he gets to see Jungkook in the next morning, he will be greeted with his fist for what happen today.

 

“I’m gonna murder Jung—“ Jimin realize he isn't alone, he could see a faint shadow across him.

He crane his head, startled to see an unamused male eyeing him like he’s the one who wants to murder, “—kook…” Uhm...

 

“Are you homeless?” The stranger with an orange hair said.

“Oh! No!” Jimin stutter.

 

The orange head shows no sense of emotion and nod, “So?

 

“Well…” How to explain without being embarrassed? “I’m locked out of my room and I don’t know where my keys are.” Jimin confess.

 

“Oh.”

 

The two blinks at each other with an awkward silence filling up in the air, none says a word until,

 

“You can sleep at my room if you want.” The orange head suggest, a hint of smile played on his lips.

 

In all honesty, Jimin wouldn’t turn down this request because he wants to sleep, but this guy is practically a stranger!

 

“I’m Taehyung by the way.”

 

Well, at least we know each other’s name.

 

“I’m Jimin.” Jimin smiles politely for... a good impression?

“So you want to take the offer or?”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t mind?”

“I don’t mind," the latter shrug, "But I have one bed though.”

 

Jimin pause, staring at him wide, how the heck is that gonna work?

And holy , he has no roommate?

 

“Uh-uhm… So well, I’ll sleep on the floor then?” Jimin said.

 

Taehyung laughs, “If you want to? We can sleep on the same bed together you know.” He winks.

 

Who the heck is this guy, and why is he making me feel all jittery.

 

“W-well, I don’t mind sleeping on the floor I g-guess.” , why does he make me feel so nervous.

“Sounds like you don’t want to,” Taehyung smirk, “Suit yourself. Follow me."

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Not gonna lie but the floor is so uncomfortable (obviously). But he doesn’t want to risk this opportunity to have a place to sleep! The room has a perfect temperature of warmth, so he should at least appreciate for this giving. And plus, he even refuses to sleep next to the guy he barely knows! Next to a handsome guy he might add...

Is this something he should feel in regret about or not?

 

He had been twisting and turning to any sleeping position he could think of and he is still awake.

 

Wasn't he dead tired just now?

What the hell happened? 

 

He hates his roommate...

 

"Can't sleep?" A quiet murmur rings to his ears in this quiet room.

Jimin mentally curse to himself for waking Taehyung up, "Uh, you weren't asleep?"

"I was, but your rustling causes too much noise."

"Oh. Sorry."

"You better be. I have an early lecture tomorrow so I need plenty of rest please."

 

A pang of guilt hit his heart, he didn't mean to... oh no...

 

"Is the floor uncomfortable?" Taehyung asks, rubbing his eyes while managing himself to sit up from his bed.

"It's fine." Jimin assures him, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

 

Taehyung nods and pat his bed, signing him up to come over, "I won't take no for an answer."

"But-" Jimin unfinished sentence got cut off as he was pulled up to Taehyung's bed,"But I am really fine... though." He fidgets, not wanting to look Taehyung on the eye even though there's a single dim light from afar.

"Lay down." Taehyung sigh, hugging his pillow and waits for Jimin to obligates.

 

Jimin slowly lean down, feeling too embarrassed and nervous for his liking. Curses his beautiful features.

"You are so cute." Taehyung smile, "How come I haven't seen you around?"

 

Jimin gulps down an empty air and looks away because , who is this guy.

"Thank you?" He manages to speak.

"Are you single?"

"Uh..." This guy is flirting with me... "No."

"Great, do you have any class for tomorrow?"

"No..."

"I'll meet you after my lecture then."

"Wha-"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight?"

 

And that was the end of the conversation.

He didn't decline.

He didn't accept either.

 

He blames his roommate. 

 


cup-of-tae said;

there you go. i had fun writing this lol