5 Steps to Earn Wendy's Heart

Colour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+author's notes: there's a little bit of crack in here. but it's fluffy (i think.)

///​

1.) Stare from afar

This is what Irene does all the time. Wendy is smart, pretty and beautiful and Irene thinks she can spend a thousand years just admiring Wendy from afar. It’s usually when they brush pass each other within campus and Irene looks at everywhere but Wendy. It’s silly because Irene looks at Wendy all the time but fails to even glance at Wendy when she passes by.

Irene purposely chooses the seats all the way at the back of the lecture theatre and drags Seulgi with her – just so she can stare at Wendy from afar (without Wendy noticing, of course). Irene then proceeds to rest her head in her hands and watch Wendy’s every move with glazed eyes. It’s a bit creepy, Irene knows. (“It’s not a bit creepy, Joohyun. It’s really, really, really creepy.” Seulgi says while rolling her eyes.) But Irene doesn’t think that way. Irene thinks it’s okay because she likes Wendy and it is perfectly normal to do this when you’re in love. (“I’m not stalking her. I’m just admiring her from afar.” Irene tries.)

Sure, Irene, sure.

2.) Get into the friendzone

Irene nearly cries when she finally gets Wendy’s number. It was part of her gameplan AKA plan to make Wendy Son mine. While Seulgi scoffed at it, Irene takes it very seriously. She managed to plonk herself beside Wendy during math lecture and managed to befriend her. (“That was befriending? You stuttered your whole way through though.” Seulgi smirks.) Irene barely managed to obtain Wendy’s precious phone number and the next step of her game plan is to text Wendy.

And so she does.

Irene: Seungwan ah~

Wendy: Joohyun unnie!!

Irene: Do you want to meet up on Saturday and have lunch togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter