Fire

Colour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene knows she shouldn't laugh. But with the way Wendy's arms and legs are all over the place and her awkward (but cute) movements, how can she not? Wendy's brows are furrowed and her eyes are narrowed. She's concentrating so hard and Irene finds it adorable. Wendy tries again, arms outstretched, only to look awkward and out of place again. Irene can only collapse on the floor and cover , trying to muffle her laughter.

"Unnie! You're supposed to teach me, not laugh at me!" Wendy stomps her feet, noticing the shoulders of her unnie moving up and down.

Irene clears , wiping the smile off her face before she looks up at Wendy.

"Maybe you should take a break?" Irene suggests, smiling innocently and Wendy finds it hard to stay mad at the girl.

"Help," Wendy pouts.

Irene feels her heart weaken at the sight of pouting Wendy. But then again, Wendy has always been her weakness. (She briefly recalls the two evil maknaes + one conniving bear pushing Wendy to wash the dishes, knowing that their leader would help. They were supposed to be on dishes duty that day. The thought of it makes Irene's blood pressure rise.)

Irene extends a hand towards Wendy and Wendy takes it, pulling Irene to stand. 

"Come on, it's easy," Irene teases.

"That is the understatement of the century," Wendy rolls her eyes.

"Here, follow me."

To Wendy, Irene's body is as fluid as water. Irene has got full control of her body, unlike Wendy, who struggles with the simplest dance steps. Her movements are elegant and precise and Wendy wonders how she does it.

Irene starts the dance routine but Wendy doesn't, because she's too captivated by Irene to do anything else than stare. The Bae notices Wendy's mouth wide open and smirks, a lopsided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter