Holiday Spirit: Vacation 2015

Genesis (Volume 02)

So she became what she wanted to be,

But as it turned out,

Seeing what she had wanted to see

Was difficult without a doubt.

Semi-continuation of ß Holiday Spirit: Vacation 2014 (ø)

...xXx...

"And so, that is why, apparently, Justin Bieber no longer travels through that airline," she explained, chuckling at the expressions on her co-workers' faces. "Relax! Don't you guys know? That same pilot is actually working with us right now. She's not going to murder you."

"She threatened Justin Bieber though," the newest, but not the youngest security guard - Shuhrah - muttered, waving a wand over one of the passenger's arms. 

"So did a lot of people," she pointed out, eyes scanning the screen for potential hazards. 

"Point taken," another one of her co-workers - Kelley - agreed, stretching her arms as the line was thinning.

"Who was it anyways, the one who threatened Justin Bieber?" one of the guards a line over - Amanda - asked. 

"Me," answered her friend - Sooyeon - from right behind the guard, arms crossed. "And Marcela, I thought I asked you to stop telling that story. It isn't that amusing."

"That's because you had the joy of explaining it to the CEO and his daughter who was a fan of Bieber," Marcela reminded, sticking out her tongue. "And how was the call to your sister? Is her job that demanding?"

"My sister is fine and Xiuxiu did that actually," Sooyeon countered, raising an eyebrow. "She claimed that she would have done worse if I hadn't done something at that second and his daughter was placated with knowing that Bieber had a terrible case of defective personality and no care for fans."

"What, no snobby 'I'm-not-just-a-fan' remarks?" Amanda questioned, surprised; everyone knew that the daughter of the CEO was a brat.

"I showed her a new world," Sooyeon stated with a shrug.

"Oh you did not," Marcela gasped, realizing what she meant. "Oh my gosh, you did! You introduced her to KPOP!"

"It's a talent," Sooyeon declared dryly before nudging her head towards the crowd. "Come on. Next wave is coming."

"As long as..." Amanda trailed off. Everyone followed where her eyes were looking. 

"Someone pinch me," Marcela squeaked, eyes catching on one of the group in particular. Someone obliged and the pain in her arm told her this was not a dream. 

"Would you mind?" one of the males asked, handing Amanda his passport. 

"Not at all," she replied swiftly, taking it into hand and glancing between the ID and the male. "Have a good day Jackson."

"You too, miss," Jackson returned before stepping to the end, gathering his things. The other members of GOT7 stepped up to the line but Marcela hardly noticed because as it so happened, her bias - Im Jaebum aka JB - was currently in front of her now. 

"Here you go," he stated, handing over his passport. She looked to the passport and him, taking the moment to surreptitiously check him out; yup, just as good-looking in person. 

"Have a nice day," she wished, returning his passport and blinking quickly when a paper was left, hidden behind the passport. She looked at it once all of the group had headed towards their terminal, recognizing a string of numbers before letting out an involuntary squeal and clinging onto the nearest machine. Fortunately, there were no other people in line but unfortunately, her co-workers were present for the spectacle. 

"If I had known you all liked GOT7 so much," Sooyeon mused aloud, eyes looking pointedly to the paper in Marcela's hand. 

"And you're not the only one," Amanda added, holding a piece of paper between two fingers with a light smile-smirk. Kelley rolled her eyes and returned to her book while Shuhrah was already texting an unregistered number. Sooyeon chuckled as Amanda and Marcela immediately followed Shuhrah's example.

"Sooyeon, lunch?" Xiuxiu called, pulling up in a golf cart. Sooyeon waved to the group and joined the elder, taking the seat beside her.

"So," Xiuxiu commented off-handedly once they were out of earshot, "when are you going to tell them that Choi Sooyoung from SNSD is your sister and you can pull strings to have KPOP groups come by every now and then?"

"Later," Sooyeon stated cryptically. 

"And that you practically tell them where to go so that biases are matched up with your fanatic friends?" Xiuxiu continued.

"You didn't complain when Jaejoong came by," Sooyeon reminded, waving to GOT7 as she passed their terminal and receiving smiles and quick waves in return. 

"But you told me," Xiuxiu retorted, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. Later," Sooyeon stated firmly. "And I'll tell them later too."

"If you say so," Xiuxiu agreed, shrugging. "So do you want Subway or Panda for lunch?"