P. E: Youtubers 01

Genesis (Volume 02)

They thought their lives online

Were more than enough.

Then, they received a sign

That they should try more stuff.

Inspired by ß this Story (ø)

...xXx...

pixel chibi
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (Beat Crusaders) - Bleach

Regret // Outlast (Part 01)
eve.exe
127K views • 3 days ago

The screen opens up to a girl with glasses on her nose, headphones around her neck, and a Stitch doll hugged to her chest. Behind her, the walls are a light pastel blue and there are several bookshelves piled high with not just books but also random figures and dolls. 

"You guys ," the girl pouts, resting her chin on the doll. From off-screen, a pillow comes flying and she takes it to the shoulder.  

"You need your fans," the off-screen voice reminds, a British accent sloping over the words.

"Oh right," the girl states, almost as if a lightbulb has gone off. 

The take changes. 

- - -

In the center of a light blue background is a generic smartphone with a lone app in the center of the page of a miniature phone and a chibi version of the girl inside, reading "eve.exe" under it. After a few seconds, an animated hand enters and hand taps the icon. 

The app opens. 

- - -

"Morning boys, girls, non-binaries, and whoever else I have missed," the girl from previous greets, smiling. The Stitch doll is seated on a chair beside her. "Eve here, and today I am going to die because I am playing a game that isn't on the phone."

An animated phone with an exaggerated dead face (x's for eyes and a tongue sticking out) gains wings and a halo before floating away.

"In honor of ashestoashes aka Ashley and her three year anniversary, I promised to play a game on computer," she states. She takes a breath as if bracing herself. "By overwhelming majority, you guys have elected Outlast-"

She spreads her hands as if making a rainbow and the game title logo appears between her hands. It disappears a moment later.

"-which Ash has informed me is one of the most gory games she has ever played, and she does a horror game channel."

A pause.

"I already regret this."

An overexaggerated anime crying face overlaps Eve's head with sad background violin music. The colors die to whites, greys, and blacks. 

- - -

The screen is of the game. A mini screen in the top lefthand corner is focused on Eve, headphones on and room dark. 

She presses New Game with a muttered, "It's just a game."

"Let's see. I need Easy. No Easy?" she laments, looking at the other choices. "Literally killing me. Nightmare and Insane? No thank you. I guess I'm going Normal." 

She reads through the text quickly without donning any faux voices.

Outlast contains intense violence, gore, graphic
ual content, and strong language. 
Please enjoy.

"Our game is terrifying. Please enjoy," she mocks before continuing to read.

She presses Continue.

In first person point of view, Miles drives a car down a dirt road at night. He passes a sign that reads Mount Massive Asylum. 

"This is such a bad idea."

Miles parks inside and picks up a file. 

You don't know me. Have to make this quick. 
They might be monitoring.

"Who's they?"

There is a camera and batteries. 

"Oh no. They gave us night vision. We're going to need it, aren't we?"

New Objective: Investigate Mount Massive Asylum

Eve moves forward. The gate closes behind her. 

"Rude. Don't close the gate. Please." 

She continues, spotting military vehicles out front.

"See that? That says government experiments all over. Let's just take photos for the scoop and get out. Please."

She tries the front door. It is locked.

"Good. We tried. Can we go home now? I am willing to abandon the car and hop the fence. Please."

She actually returns to the car and gate. Nope. She groans.

"Dear family," she states in a faux male voice while filming the Asylum's exterior. "I went after a scary scoop. If I die, I give everything to you except the car. I brought the car with me so it might be haunted now. Impound it. Signed, Miles." 

She finds another way in and everything goes dark.

"That's a sign to nope it out of here."

She does not get to "nope it out of [t]here."

The video continues, and she reads every page she finds while self-censoring curse words with food. She also cheers for every battery. 

As she progresses, she gets more and more sarcastic.

"Well, I see you've reserved that room for the evening. Don't worry. I won't bother you unless I'm about to die."

And hysterical.

"No no no no no no no no no nonono. I refuse. I reject. Oh, 야, that's so gross. Can I leave now? 이건 진짜 아니야-! 만지지마!"

She screeches many times and dissolves into Korean just as much (with English translated subtitles, thankfully). She falls off her chair twice. She also rips out her headphones and knocks Stitch over in her panicked flailing. She pauses the game after a headless corpse swings down and scares the bejeezus out of her when she opens the door. 

(Eve leaves the room and walks down the hall.

"Uh, what about your video?" the background voice asks from elsewhere in the home. 

"Water break," Eve answers sharply.

"It hasn't even been ten minutes," British voice points out. 

"Water!" Eve shouts back with a high-pitched second of hysteria.)

She looks close to murder after the priest turns off the power. 

New objective: Restart the generator in the basement.

"Seriously. Dude. Abandon the car, jump the fence, and go." 

Hide in the locker. Don't try to fight.

"What? Locker?" 

She makes an indescribable sound as she rushes towards the locker. 

She doesn't make it. 

She screeches as "Hello, friend! Don't-" rips Miles's throat out with his bare hands. 

She whines and barely looks up in time to see her character revive. She makes it into the locker this time. 

"Well," she states, looking to the camera, "I guess that's the end of the game because I'm going to stay in this locker forever. I refuse to die again." 

- - -

It returns to Eve fullscreen, lights on and headphones gone. She's holding Stitch again.

"That was nightmare fuel I don't want to do again," she admits, looking into the camera. "Bu~t if you'd like me to come out of the locker and see what the rest of the scoop is, like and comment. You can subscribe with that nice button over there or comment about my terrible PC gaming skills down there."

She waves Stitch's hands like her own.

"Congrats again to ashestoashes and three years of filming!" she cheers. She holds Stitch in her lap and waves at the camera. 

"Until next time, my holidays." 

. . . . .

TaeminsSherlockHair 20 min ago
I was too busy laughing at her to be scared.

spacethefinalfrontier 30 min ago
DID YOU HEAR HER CALL ASHLEY ASH???!>?!!!?!?#@?Q!?! THEYRE SO CUTE!!~!!!!@!!!

-oOo-

pixel  chibi
Boys (Charli XCX)

STOP BREAKING THINGS!!! - Sims 4 #15
peachesandcream
172K views • 3 days ago

The first thing that can be seen are various posters, strategically arranged around the barely-visible cream walls to maximize poster count. Some are in another language, others drawings, even a few unintelligible cards. The chair in front of the camera is empty.

There's a loud and distinct crash from off-screen followed by a short shriek. 

"I'm sorry!" someone apologizes. A girl with hair dyed a soft pastel pink sneaks onto the screen and takes a seat. Her makeup is subtle and perfect, almost unnoticeable except her lips are a distinct peach color. 

"That is a bad start to this video," she states, smiling sheepishly. "Anyways, morning, cupcakes! Marcela, also known as peachesandcream, here and today, by high demand, I'm playing Sims 4."

A pause as the game boots up. 

"Last time, let's see," she recalls, tapping a finger to her chin. "Eve went off to work to make us some simoleon moolah. I think she's still there. Ashley set fire to the kitchen when she was trying to make a sandwich, which sounds pretty realistic tbh. Meanwhile, Amanda and Ella started a dance party and ran away after they started a bar fight."

- - -

The screen is the game, a mini video of Marcela in the top righthand corner. 

"Let's see what happens this time," she sing-songs, sounding rather cheerful despite all the property damage she previously caused. 

The game finishes loading and she clicks on a home of the "YouTube Household." 

The house itself is rather generic but spacious. There is a well-equipped kitchen, a large living-dining room (with the best TV possible), and a bathroom with two sinks, two toilets, a bath, and a shower. The three bedrooms vary. The smallest one is mostly made up of whites and blues with only a large bed for two and desk with a laptop and lamp. The other two bedrooms are approximately the same size. One is made up of light greens and has basic necessities and then some - rug, posters, a plant, etc. The other is colored in peaches and pinks, looking fit for a princess with all of its splendor. 

"Just like I thought," Marcela hums, waving a mouse at the different Sims. "Ella-" The Sim asleep in the peach room. "-is knocked out from the mess of last time. Amanda seems to be making-" She squints, leaning closer to the screen to see the meal the Sim is preparing. "-waffles."

A glance at the clock.

"At 3 in the morning. Of course." 

Another sweep of the house.

"Wow. Eve is putting in overtime. She better get paid well and," she comments, pausing. She tilts her head. "Ashley just got up because she wants to go...pet a dog? What? Where?"

- - -

She looks into the camera, and the screen is of Marcela alone.

"So the plan for today is to earn more money

. . . . .

RobJ 1 hour ago

-oOo-

pixel  chibi
Fighter (MonstaX)

Panda vs Fans #31: Someone's Been Practicing (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
MintMochi
186K views • 2 days ago

"

-oOo-

pixel  chibi
Re:Re: (Asian Kung-Fu Generation) - Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

OUTLAST II (PART 1) // EVERYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF ME
ashestoashes
201K views • 2 days ago

The video begins with a girl, her long hair pulled into a ponytail. The room is dark and she has her headphones on. 

"Hello, my loves!" she greets, smiling brightly. "And welcome to the hottest channel on YouTube, starting with sparks and ending with ashes. Let's get on with it, shall we?"

She winks at the camera.

- - -

The screen is of the game while a mini screen of her room and her reactions rests in the bottom righthand corner.

"Getting right to it, we're playing Outlast II," she introduces as the game starts up. She grins at the opening title. "Shoutout to my roommate Eve aka eve.exe who suffered playing only part of the way through the first Outlast. I know how scared you get so I give you props for trying, even if you didn't finish." 

She hums, merely quirking a brow at the intro sequence and the scream at the end. 

"Well, that's fun," she comments dryly. "Ah, the wife. I guess I'm playing as the husband, Blake." 

...

"This isn't that bad," she comments, quirking a brow. very calm---acts like everyone is obsessive stalking people asking for dates

Eve (eve.exe) 

Fans: Holidays (Because Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, etc)

Videos: Games (phone and tablet) & DIY Artsy (tutorials, calligraphy, frames, etc)

Marcela (peachesandcream) 

Fans: Baked goods (Ex: cookies, pies, cakes, etc)

Videos: Games (mainstream, series) & Beauty (make-up, hair, etc)

Amanda (MintMochi) 

Fans: Chocolate Chips aka Chip (Beauty and the Beast)

Videos: Games (action, online competition) & Commentary (watch, comment, review - anime)

Ashley (ashestoashes)

Fans: Sparks 

Videos: Games (adventure, horror) & Science Experiments (safe, home supplies, maybe parents permission)

Fun Facts:

Ashley and Eve are apartmentmates (flatmates). Amanda and Marcela are the same.

Ashley and Eve live directly above Amanda and Marcela. 

Headcanons:

There's a loud sound from the apartment above. Amanda and Marcela don't even look up. 
"Is that the neighbors?"
"Probs."
"Wonder what their next video is going to be."
"As long as it isn't baking again, I'm chill with anything."

Last Touched: 25 December 2018