Chapter 4

STRONG GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji at the cafe while waiting for the new staff. Chanyeol entering the cafe' with a very big smile. 

"Yah whats wrong  with you ha?" Suji asked. "Hmm, I dont know I just so happy to see you here." Chanyeol smiled and Suji just rolled her eyes. "You want coffee, what latte?" Suji said while Chanyeol is just nodding.." Everything is okay make me some toast too Suji.." Suji signaling him with mouthing him ' Okay'. Suddenly a girl with ponytail entering the cafe.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... I'm Kim Jinsol imnida." she greet Chanyeol. Chanyeol make a question face. Then Suji realizing the girl said.." Oh you the one who applied the job right...here come with me." " Ah ne" Jinsol bow to Chanyeol then follow Suji.   While Chanyeol still confused. " Why she greet me"?

 

"So, this is the staff room, if you want to put your stuff you can put it here. So let me show the cafe'" Suji walk front and Jinsol followed her quietly at the back. "Ne" 

 

"This is the coffee maker..so if you got the order for espresso just take the espresso mix and ut into the coffe maker and set the time okay. All the direction for the coffee is at the wall okay... you just need to follow okay? Any question?" 

" No question...Suji ssi can I call you unnie?" 

"Ah, Of course why not." Suji said with a smile. " Suji-ah come here for a sec..." Suji heard Chanyeol call her. She excuse herself and make her way towards Chanyeol.

" What?" Suji brows raised. Chanyeo, pull her hand close the gap. " Who is she?" Chanyeol asked. " Oh she the new staff so I taught that maybe we need more staff since the customers increasing each week. Why? You dont like it?" Suji said.A bit scared if Chanyeol think that she not respect Chanyeol as the owner. 

 

"Aniya... I just really shock and you dont tell me anything. Why should I dont like. " Chanyeol smiled. Why should he right. The girl she love. Fuh, why?

" So if okay.. then I will show her the cafe okay.. excuse me." Suji just make her way then. 

" Yah.. where my latte babe?" Chanyeol said. 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Kyungsoo is working on his new article. Obesities. So he is searching more about cause, what should we avoid. It seems like an usual article but not for Kyungsoo. He is so focused when it come to work. Just his boss. Min, not so serious. 

 

" Hey  Kyungsoo...its lunch time so... let go?" Min asked personally in his room.What a boss do that. " No, its okay Min.... actually at 2 I need to go to Sejong. Just a few matters I need to meet the health advisor there. " Kyungsoo explained. Min furrow her brows.

" Why you should go till Sejong. In Seoul theres a lot of health advisor. Ah... shiro Kyung -ah.... Then I will miss you.  You have a girl there thats why you want to go there right." Min frown. Kyungsoo panic. " Animida. Actually the health advisor I meeting is the good one. He already old so Sejong is his hometown Min... I really need to go." Kyungsoo smile. " Dont be sad... I really dont have any girl. " Then Min look up and she smile. " Okay... I went for lunch first." then Min go. Kyungsoo sigh. Relief. 

 

Deal with Min is really nerv wrecking But I when to Sejong I can when meet Baekhyun. Suddenly he taught about Suji. Heh...only Suji? Of course Chanyeol too. 

 

" Oh its 1:45 already. I have to pack somethings"  

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Arrive in Sejong he went to the advisor house since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter