Kim Suji The Strong Girl.

STRONG GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me, Kim Suji.24 years old. Unmarried. Living in an apartment at Sejong.Hobby? Hmm, eobsoe. Oh, right I like to fishing. Majayo. Aish, you guys must be tired to listen me blabbering right. Okay ! Start with my life.

 

 

CHAPTER 1 :

 

I make my way to the cafe. Bluebird cafe'. I go there every morning to breakfast. Wah..you guys must be thinking that I am some rich girl right? Well there someone who treat me bread and coffee everyday. So, why not I go have meal there right. Just to mention the coffee here is incredable. Just like they brew everyday haish..

 

Sudennly, someone knock on me. Omo, he fell.  And...omo omo omo his nose bleeding. Aish. What a morning!

 

"Sir, are you okay?" I ask in concern.

He look up. Omo, so young. " Yea...I'm okay." he said. Then I take out my handkerchief. Hah...gurl. "Your nose bleed?" I said. "Ye???" he said in scared then he slowly move his hand to his nose and he see the blood." AHHHHHH BLOOOD" then he knocked out. Ah bwoya. Aish I guess I has to bring him to Chanyeol cafe'. Oh ne...yes the Bluebird Cafe' is Chanyeol's. I slowly take that fainted guy a piggyback him. Aish..why is he so light. He a boy or a girl. Ah molla.

 

 

Bluebird Cafe'.

 

"Jagiya...why are you late ...I miss you alredy." Chanyeol run to me as I get into the cafe. Aish..alright. Chanyeol...Park Chanyeol really  like me  thats why he call me jagiya her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter