Do Kyungsoo The Squishy Man

STRONG GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello..my name is Do Kyungsoo. Age 24. People said that I am squishy. Aniyo....I just sometimes get nerves.

 

CHAPTER 2 :

 

My daily routine are woke up from my bed, I live in Seoul but my hometown in Sejong. I has a sister. Name...Do Minah. I work as a writer in Magic Reading publication. I write about politics,fact and sometimes about healthy. My live is so happy. I got alot of friends. My bestfriend name Byun Baekhyun. Okay start with today.

 

 

I take subway to my office. After I got to my office my college greet me. "Hay Kyung." Min greet while pat my back. She like to touchy everyone. "Ah...yes...Go.od morning Min." Oh I stutter. Ah aniyo it justyou guys imagination. Suddenly as soon as I sit my phone ringing. Oh Baekhyun. " Yes Baek..."  "Kyunggg!!!! I faint. It was so embrassing. Kyung can you fetch me in Sejong." Baekhyun said in cute voice. "Yah...are you crazy? I just got in the office how can I fetch you now??" I said. Guys..Seoul to Sejong is 2 hours okay? " Haish...just fetch me can you. Min will give you permission. Min just so love you." He said with teasing. I blush. Haish. Okay... I admit. Min is the writer chief aka my boss. And...Min like me. She had confessed before and embrassingly I got so nerves and vomit infront of her.

 

 

"Yah, Baekyun...arasseo..you seem so pathetic. You fainted? What happened? Tell me bro." I said. " I dont know...okay it was and incindent. I'm in rush so suddenly I knock on into a girl. Then she said that my nose bleeded. Omo, Kyung -ah you know right that I'm panic if see blood thats why bro." he explained. I chuckled." Yah why you laugh."  " I'm sorry but why are you can bleed when you knock into a girl?" I ask. "I know right. Oh by the way I'm at her boyfriend cafe'. They help me ealier. Kyung palli okay? Bye love you." he said while laughing. Baekhyun is always like that.

 

Then I make my way to Min desk. I inhale then smile to her. She look at me. Oh my. That smile. "Hay Kyung...what up?" she said. "Em, Min c-can I t-take a le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter