She pretty Girl

STRONG GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

 

So after they meet(Kyungsoo and baekhyun) in the cafe' they hug each other like crazy. Huh? Then Suji pull Chanyeol and he got a confuse look. "Wae Jagi?" Suji look at him and signal to them; the hugging guy.

 

"Dont they look familiar?" Suji ask. "Ani, not at all...this is my very first time I meet them. Baekhyun is also friendly." Chanyeol said. 

 

"Are you sure? Aish..aniyo Chanyeol exactly how I can meet him....I misunderstood him as my tutor...you know that myungsoo oppa?" she said and Chanyeol suddenly got a sour face. "Why? what with that face?" she ask. "You still like him?" He ask with the deep voice. 

 

"Ah, bwoya...I just remember him....hmmm lets meet Baekhyun's friend." Suji clear her voice and quickly go towards Baekhyunand Kyungsoo. "Hay, Baekhyun so your friend is...." Suji said. "Kyungsoo....Do Kyungsoo." in Suji mind after she heard that name...'ah name also familiar.' She want to ask but it seems like they just met. It will be a little akward. So Suji got an idea to buy them lunch.

 

PArk Chanyeol heading to them.Still with the sour face. PArk Chanyeol really got the angelic handsome face. PEople always tought that he already got a girlfrriend. But he still wait for Suji. He likes Suji so much. Hmm...maybe love? Who knows?

 

"Yah...Baekhyun...so his is the friend ealier." Suji ask while pointing towards KYungsoo. Kyungsoo smile and bowing politely.Baekhyun nod. "Yes...yah Suji. You hug him...aigoo. You know this guy got nerv..uhuhhuughg" before Baekhyun got finish his sentence Kyungsoo rapidly shut his mouth."Aniyo..its nothing Suji ssi." Kyungsoo let Baekhyun go. He glare at Kyungsoo. Suji chuckle loudly because of that funny situation. "Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ssi...how about I treat you guys lunch." "Oh, majayo..lets go baekhyun ah...since Suji is insist." Chanyeol said.

 

"Ah..molla. How about you Kyung? Lets go....you must not eat anything right since morning? Kaja." Kyungsoo just smile and nod to Suji and Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter