Chapter 2

Bitter Playboy

 

Chapter 2 of Bitter Playboy : Meeting Her 

 

Writer's POV

 

Donghae went near to where Dara is located. He casually rested his arm on her table which seemed to pissed her off. 

 

 

"Another arrogant jerk who thinks he'd make me fall in his trap. Pathetic!" she thought, smirking a the guy infront of her. 

 

 

"Hey Ms. Care to tell me you're name?" he said smoothly, showing his million dollar smile at her. 

 

 

To others, they would have really melted right on the spot. Like who wouldn't?? It's Lee Donghae flirting with you!! Can you imagine that?? 

 

 

Sorry for the spazz moment right there.. Let's get back to the story my lovelies.. 

 

 

"i'm.. " she trailed off, looking at the latter with a glint of iness. He smirked in victory. 

 

 

"This is easier than I thought. Ice princess my . She practically is head over heels just by a mere smile from me. What a bore." Donghae thought arrogantly. 

 

 

"Not interested." she continued coldly. She glared at Donghae, a sign for him to go away. 

 

 

Donghae was left dumbfounded by the fact that she just somehow rejected him then and there. He never had been rejected ever in his entire life. This is a true first for him. 

 

 

"Close your mouth pretty boy and shoo." she shooed him away and smirked at his retreating back. 

 

 

"A$$hole." she  muttered under her breath as she sipped on her drink. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

"What happened out there man?" Eunhyuk asked his peer as he came back, his face full of shock and his mouth agape. 

 

 

"Let me guess.. You got dumped didn't you?" Kyuhyun teased his hyung; loving the fact to see the face of the man. 

 

 

"Shut up Kyuhyun!" Sungmin retaliated "It's pretty obvious he was." he continued. The two highfived and chuckled among themselves, seemingly enjoying the situation. 

 

 

"Well.. that's a first." Yesung joined in, seemingly fazed at the fact Donghae got dumped. 

 

 

"She's gonna pay." Donghae muttered darkly. Everyone looked at him wearingly. They haven't seem him this mad and angry ever. 

 

 

"Chill Donghae. Don't do rash things. Remember what I told you before." Siwon warned him but the latter just went back to his own world. He then smirked, evilly I say. All of them are petrified with the look there friend has now. 

 

 

It seems that he has been possesed by some evil ghost. They shuddered at the thought. 

 

 

"I'll make you mine and once that happens.. " he smirked and gulped his drink. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- 

 

 

End of Chapter 2. 

 

 

Author's note : 

 

Sorry for not updating for sooo long!! 

thanks for those who commented and subscribed! 

 

 

Love ya'!

- Majo401