Chapter 4

Bitter Playboy

 

"Hello Miss. " Donghae greeted Dara yet again as he found her by the corner all alone drinking her glass of Vodka. 

 

"What do you want?"Dara asked in a cold tone not even bothering to greet him back. 

 

"Why is he soo annoying?"Dara thought to herself as she raised her perfectly trimmed eyebrow at him. 

 

Donghae smiled sweetly; the same smile he uses to woo the ladies. 

 

However, that smile of his faltered when he noticed that that smile didn't work. 

 

"How could she.. This is truly a mystery to me. "Donghae thought to himself as he composed himself from the shock he received. 

 

He smiled yet again as he sipped the drink he has. Dara smirked at his reaction and it didn't go unnotice on her on how his expression changed earlier. 

 

"Sorry pretty boy but I don't fall for lame tricks like those." she declared as she smirked at how Donghae's eyes widened. 

 

"I guess so.. You are the formidable Ice Queen that everyone talks about."Donghae said as he regained his composure again as he smirked at her. 

 

Dara scoffed and sipped her drink yet again. 

 

"Do you want to dance?" Donghae asked as he held out his hand for her to hold. 

 

Dara placed her hand unto his which made the latter grin in delight. Dara smirked as she withdrew her hand back and went off. Leaving a stunned Donghae as he watched her walk away. 

 

 

=========================

 

 

"Donghae.. Just quite it. You'll never make her fall on the palm of your hands dude. "Eunhyuk warned his friend to stop but Donghae just shrugged and continued to pretty himself up as he sprayed cologne over his body and comb his hair repeatedly. 

 

He was definitely dressed to impress that day. No doubt about that. 

 

"Just chill will you man. I'm just having fun. "Donghae answered cooly as he glanced at his friend seated behind him on his white leather sofa. 

 

"I just want to remind you dude. Be careful. " Eunhyuk warned yet again. Donghae scoffed at his friend's concern. 

 

"I appreciate your concern man but what can she possibly do?" Donghae said with much arrogance. 

 

"She's known to be one of the best heartbreakers in South Korea. Even Kwon Jiyong fell for her charms! " Eunhyuk said with much exaggeration as his hands flew everywhere. 

 

"One, I don't care and do I look like Kwon Jiyong?? I don't right? Secondly, stop with the hand gestures man! Siwon is already a pain.. Please don't add more to it." He muttered in a matter-of-a-fact tone as he glanced back to the mirror and arranged himself yet again. 

 

"Whatever dude.. Don't tell me I didn't warn you."Eunhyuk muttered as he stood up and left Donghae doing his thing. 

 

 

======================================== 

 

Donghae arrived at the club as he catches everyone's attention. Many were gawking at his stature. Girls sending flirty stares and winks to his direction as the men glared at him; both dangerously and in a envious manner. 

 

He smirked to himself as he strode towards the club; loving the attention he's getting. *Attention is on the lose* 

 

He stopped midway as he saw Dara. He was about to approach her when he saw a man circle his arms towards her waist. 

 

He squinted his eyes to see a better view of the both of them. 

 

It was Kwon Jiyong. One of the most sought after bachelors of South Korea. 

 

His breath hitched when he saw how Dara smiled towards him. It was sweet and lovely. Her eyes bore happiness and bliss. 

 

Totally different from the Dara he met the day before. 

 

He was distrupted on his trance when he heard murmurs beside him regarding the assumed couple. 

 

"Have you heard?? Dara and Jiyong are already dating!!" one girl whispered to her girl friend excitedly. 

 

"Really?? So that's the reason why there together.. " the other girl replied. 

 

"Yeah.. totally a bummer!! He's already taken! " the girl sighed. 

 

"Whew.. so someone has really broke the cold heart of the ice queen huh.. " a guy emerged in their chat. Both the girls nodded. 

 

Donghae has heard enough. He strode towards the bar and ordered hard liquors. 

 

He doesn't understand why he's angry all of a sudden. 

 

The sight of her smiling whole-heartedly to another man crushed his heart. 

 

He doesn't have a clue on what he is currently feeling. 

 

Then realization struck him. His friend's words echoing inside his brain. 

 

"So this is the reason why they don't want me to pursue her huh.. ? "He thought to himself as he gulped the drink in his hands. 

 

"I can't believe I fell for her this fast. I should have listened to them." He muttered to himself as a bitter smile crept to his lips as he drowned himself in liquor. 

 

---------------------------------------- 

 

Author's note : 

 

Hello! I hope you guys liked the ending but if you didn't then I can't force you to.. LOL. Comments and reactions are much accepted but if you don't have any then.. that's plainly... alright... 

 

Okay then. Thank you everyone! 

See you next time! 

 

-Majo401