Chapter 3

Bitter Playboy

 

 

Chapter 3 of Bitter Playboy :  Devicing his Plots. 

 

Donghae looked at her from afar. "She's really not that bad." he thought as he gulped downed the beer at his hand. The rest of the gang already left; leaving him, Eunhyuk and Siwon behind. 

 

"Hey, what are you planning dude?" Eunhyuk uttered as he looked quizickly to his friend. 

 

"I told you.. I'm not planning anything.. yet." he said; a hint of a devilish tone in his voice. 

 

Yep.. she has officially woken up the devil inside of Lee Donghae. That is surely a heck load of bad news.. 

 

"Just let it go man.. " Siwon advised as he leaned to him while he patted his shoulder. 

 

"Why would I do that?? You guys know me right? I don't ever let anyone stand up to me and humiliate me!" he stated as he stood up and rested the bottle on the table. 

 

He left the room they're presiding and went his way. The two sighed in contentment as they saw the retreating back of their friend. 

 

"Good thing he changed his mind." Eunhyuk uttered as he fanned himself. The tension earlier was too much for him to bear. He has never seen him that raged since that incident happened. 

 

"You know him.. he's still on the verge of planning his plot. I don't really feel good about this; especially for the fact that it's Dara." Siwon said, his voice filled with worry for her and to his friend. 

 

"You bet." Eunhyuk stated. "I hope he doesn't do things rashly like he usually does."

 

"Let's stop this talk and just head home. I'm getting stressed out with all these shenanigans." Siwon muttered as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

 

"Yes master." Eunhyuk chuckled as he massaged Siwon's shoulders. Siwon slapped his hands off much to Eunhyuk's delight. They continued to bicker non-stop as they stepped out of the bar; not noticing someone expecting for their exit. 

 

He smirked to himself as he saw the retreating backs of the two. 

 

"Now.. no one will hinder my plans." 

 

 

----- ------- -------- ----- 

 

My CORNER cheeky

 

Took some time right?? Sorry bout that. Got busy with things my lovelies.. ^.^ 

Hope you liked the chapter. Boring right?? Sensya! 

 

* thanks for subscribing and those who commented! 

 

Love ya'll, 

-Majo401