Chapter 1

Bitter Playboy

 

 

Chapter 1 of Bitter Playboy : Rude Awakening. ( Literally ) 

 

 

Donghae's POV 

 

 

I woke up only to be enlightened to see my ever dearest bestfriend by the name of Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk sitting beside my bed.  I bolted upright as I saw his figure beside me. 

 

"What are you doing here Hyuk?" I asked him as I stretched my tired arms and limbs. 

 

"Duh.. We have a meeting tonight." He nonchalantly said with a divaish tone. Gosh.. he's soo gay. I wonder why he's my freaking bestfriend. 

 

Thinking about him watching me sleep is totally giving me the creeps man! I shuddered and protectively held my arms on my chest as I pointed an accusing finger at him. 

 

"Well.., if the meeting is still tonight. What are you doing here in my room??" I accusingly asked, which he only replied with a roll on his eyes. 

 

"Can you like look at the clock beside your bed. It's already 6  in the evening and the meeting is about to start this 7. " he said in a pissed off tone. 

 

As soon as I heard this, my senses became alert and hell I'm sure I'm already awake. 

 

"Then why didn't you wake me?" I roared as I held my head. Pain ensumed as I sat back down on my bed and held my head. 

 

"Well.. I did wake you up didn't I? " He replied smugly as he crossed his legs over and smirked at me. 

 

I just groaned in response as the pain in my head worsened. 

 

"Here, drink this. It will lessen the pain you're having." he said as he extended a glass of juice to me; which I believe is a medicine for hang-overs. 

 

I drank the contents of the drink and placed the now empty glass on top of my bedside table. 

 

"Thanks." I thanked him as I stood up to clean up.

 

"Move faster you slow poke  and please, put on a shirt. You're heavenly body is blinding me." he said as he gagged in continuation. I just chuckled at his silliness and went on my way towards the bathroom to freshen up. 

 
 
I smell bad already my dearest. Sorry about that.. What did you say??? You want to smell me?? 
 
 
Well.. if you insist.. Kkkkkkk. 
 
 
"Yah!! WILL YOU JUST MOVE FASTER AND STOP BLABBING NONSENSE!! Who's gayer now?" I heard Eunhyuk shout from outside the bathroom door. Sorry ladies and gents.. if you guys wanna smell me. That won't be happening anytime sooner because Eunhyuk Ajhumma is raging. 
 
 
You don't wanna get grilled by that gaytrad, don't you? 
 
 
Well.. excuse me ladies and Imma do my thing. 
 
 
If you know what I'm talking about. * wink* 
 
 
"I CAN'T HEAR THE SHOWER RUNNING!!" Eunhyuk once again shouted. 
 
 
"Okay, okay.. sheeshh.. " I replied as I the shower and took  a bath. 
 
 
I know you guys are imaging things.. Aigoo.. soo erted. LOL
 
 
But I don't blame you. 
 
 
I'm HOT. Burning to be exact. 
 
 
 
---------
 
 
After showering, the moment I stepped out of my bathroom, mouth-watering aroma filled my nostrils. 
 
 
I followed where the scent comes from and I landed to my ktchen, wherein my dinning table is full of scrumpuos meals fight for a king. 
 
 
"Close your mout and hurry up. I know your hungry so thta's why I ordered room service. Change now so you can eat." Eunhyuk ordered as he continued flipping his magazine, which has his face plastered on the front page. 
 
 
I lunged towards him and hugged him as tears welled up upon my eyes. 
 
 
"YAH!! What's with you!" Eunhyuk screamed as he tried pushing me off, but alas, I just held unto him tighter than ever. 
 
 
"Thank you Hyuk!! I'm soo glad to have a friend like you in my life!!" I confessed as I looked at him, my eyes full of sincerity and love. 
 
 
Not love for lovers but for friends you EunHae shippers!! 
 
 
"Yeah.. whatever. Chop chop." Eunhyuk successfully pushed me off and continued on with reading his magazine. 
 
 
I just shugged off his cold treatment for I know he's just acting that way. 
 
 
He's too easy to read at times. 
 
 
He should really take up acting lessons at times. 
 
 
It really helps. 
 
 
Especially on the ladies. 
 
 
 
--------
 
 
After changing and eating. We both headed to our respective meetings. 
 
 
Let's just skip on that part for, I don't really like talking about business, which is quite ironic for I myself am a businessman. 
 
 
Oh well, other than that. I have another life. 
 
 
And this is my life. 
 
 
Clubs, parties, alcohols and Girls. 
 
 
Kkkkkkkk. Fun right and that is what I call life!! 
 
 
I saw my perks on our usual room in E-lite Club, which is by thye way my favorite club. 
 
 
We both entered the VIP room and sat besides our friends who are now busy making out with random chicks they met. 
 
 
"Hey!! " I shouted as I grabbed there attention. Once they noticed our entrance, they greeted us with pur usual fist bumps and shooed away the girls they were making out before. 
 
 
"Why are you late bro?" Heechul asked as he handed us both bottled of alcohol. 
 
 
"We still had a meeting and Mr. had to wake up super late." Eunhyuk replied which earned him a smack on the head by yours truly. 
 
 
They laughed at our usual Love Quarrel as they call it. I just groaned in response as for Eunhyuk just glared at me for smacking him. 
 
 
"So, what are you up to man?" Siwon said, breaking off the ice. I just dshrugged in response, for I really didn't know what to do. 
 
 
"What about another playmate?" Leader Teukkie suggested. We all watched in awe as he wiggled his eyebrows for extra effect. 
 
 
"Who?" Kang-in pressed on, seemingly curious on who my next target is. 
 
 
"What about Ice Queen!!"  Sungmin pressed on to the fun. I looked at him in confusion. 
 
 
Yesung facepalmed himself as he pointed at the direction of nowhere. 
 
 
"ice Queen aka Dara Park. Owner of this club." Shindong said as I squinted my eyes to see a better view of her. My eyes widened along with Eunhyuk but then brought back the composure we had earlier on. 
 
 
"Why?? Are you scared pretty boy?? Can't seem to handle the challenge?" Kyuhyun smirked as he gulped down his drink, his gaze never faltering away. 
 
 
"Of course not and where are your honorifics you rascal! I'm older than you!!" I roared as I smacked his head and smirked back. 
 
 
"Yah.. I think it's a bad idea. What if she kicks us out of this bar?" Hankyung chimed in, as he leaned on the table. 
 
 
"Nah.. That won't happen. " Kibum said as he gulped down his drink. I just remembered that he is also a co-owner of this club.
 
 
" Fine." I smirked in reply as my peers woots and hoots echoed in the room. I looked to my left and saw Eunhyuk looking at me in a different manner. 
 
 
I just shrugged the feeling off and continued on with my drink. 
 
 
Dara Park... 
 
 
Get ready cause I'm gonna rock your world and 
 
 
I'm gonna make you mine. 
 
 
I'll assure of it. 
 
 
 
--------
 
 
 
End of Chapter 1. 
 
I hope you all liked this chapter. I tried my best lovelies, i hope to see your comments soon!! It boosts my powers to update. Sorry for typos and everything. Also, if you're not comfy with foul languages, just speak up and I'll hinder myself from using them. 
 
I also wanna thank all those who commented and subscribed!! Sorry for making you wait!
 
 
Well, that's a wrap. 
 
- Majo 401