Hello?

Not a Sasaeng!

“A month has passed by. Juri, my best friend, has moved to America. I’m sad. I’m really sad. Juri was my only true friend. She made me laugh. She was the only one who understood me. The only person who I can share my stories with. Not only did Juri left, my aunt also left to America. She left three days ago. Actually, she secretly left to America. It hurt at first. But, I’m okay now. My aunt’s doing her best. She was offered a good job in America, so it’s good that she’s going to America.”

 

Ding, ding, ding. Na Eun’s phone rang.

“Oh, it’s auntie.” Na Eun was happy to receive a phone call from her aunt.

Na Eun happily answers the call. “Auntiee~”

“Na Eun-ah. Are you okay?”

“I’m doing well. Did you arrive safely, Aunt?”

“Yes, I did. Uhm, Euniyah~ can you do something for me?”

“What is it?” Na Eun asked.

“Can you go to my apartment and get something for me?”

“Ohh,…sure. What is it? Also, where is the apartment at?”

 

Na Eun in the aunt’s apartment. It was her first time at the aunt’s apartment, so she took a look around the house.

“Mmm. Is this really my aunt’s house?” Na Eun was amazed. The apartment was spacious and nice looking. Na Eun sat down on the couch. She took a deep breath.

“Mmm, if this is my aunt’s house, how come it’s soo…not her style?” Na Eun thought to herself.

‘Ding-ding’ Went the door. Na Eun looked around. There was nothing nor anyone.

“Huh? What’s that?...” Na Eun said to herself.

She got up and checked to see what it was. She heard some voices, but she wasn’t sure who it was. Na Eun yells, “Who is it?”

Na Eun stopped and stared at the boys. The boys stopped laughing and talking. The boys jumped a little. Na Eun was shocked, but she didn’t know what to do. She stood there with her eyes and mouth wide open. “No way….” She quietly says. Na Eun walks closer to the boys. The boys slowly walking backwards.

“Y-y-you….” said Min Su

“RUNNNN!” Weon Jun screams.

“THIEF!!!” screams Suwoong

The boys quickly ran to the door. They were all trying to put on their shoes, but failed to.

“Forget about our shoes! Let’s run away!” Seonu is yelling at the top of his lungs.

The boys are scared to death. Sitting and lying on the ground trying to escape.

“Open the door!~” Seong Jun yelling at Minsu who is leaning against the door.

“I don’t know how to open the door!” Minsu cries.

“I’m scared!!~~” Seonu cries.

Na Eun walks to the boys. She kindly waves and greets them. The boys quickly huddled in a corner, shaking.

“I’m not a theif…” Na Eun softly speaks.

Weon Jun yells at Na Eun, “What are you doing here?! Are you, perhaps—hold on!”

Weon Jun gets up and gets close to Na Eun. He grabs onto Na Eun’s shoulders tightly. He examines her from top to bottom. He spins her around in a clockwise rotation 10 times.

“Ahaha…what are you doing, Weon Jun-ssi?” Na Eun asks.

Weon Jun stops spinning her around. Na Eun wobbles side to side, losing her balance.

The boys gasps!

“Hyeong! She knows your name! Ohh~~ scary!~” Suwoong cries.

“Tell me! What are you? Who are you? Why are you here for?” Weon Jun asks her.

“I’m here because—“ Seonu cuts Na Eun.

“Hyeong! Haven’t we seen her before?” Seonu gets up and closely looks at Na Eun.

“That’s right. Why do you look so familiar?” Weon Jun bites his bottom lip. He places his pointer finger on his forehead.

“Hyeong! Let’s just report her to the police!” said Seong Jun.

“Eh? Oh-oh-oh. You can’t. Because—“ Seonu once again cuts Na Eun.

“Hyeong! I remember! She’s that fan that was cursing at us when we were leaving the fan meeting!” Seonu yelled.

Na Eun gasps and smiles. “You guys remember me?! Greattt!!!!~” She starts jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

The boys screamed, “SASAENG FAN!!!!!!”

Weon Jun pushses Na Eun down.

He quickly pulls out his phone and calls security. “Security! Security! We have a sasaeng fan here!”

The security quickly rushes to the boys’ apartment and opens the door. The security asks, “WHERE? WHERE? WHERE’S THE SASAENG?!”

Weon Jun points to Na Eun who is lying on the ground. Somehow she’s not moving, nor is she making a sound. Weon Jun lightly kicks Na Eun.

“Hyeong!!!~~” Suwoong cries.

Seong Jun yells at Weon Jun “YOU KILLED HERRRR!!!”

“Hyeong’s a murderer?!!” Min Su cries.

“M-m-murderer??!” Weon Jun was scared to death at this point. “I-I-I didn’t do anything. All I did was push her a little, and she fell onto the ground. She can’t die! Nooooo!!~~~”

At that point, the only thing that came to Weon Jun’s mind was Weon Jun being a murderer.

Imagination

Weon Jun coming out of the police station with his blue prisoner outfit, arms being tied, hat and mask covering his face, and two police men next to his side. Everyone is calling him a murderer, bad names, and is throwing food or things at Weon Jun.

Imagination End

 

The security man looks at Weon Jun. Weon Jun shakes his head ‘no’.

“I didn’t kill her! I didn’t kill her!” Weon Jun cries.

Weon Jun drags Na Eun to the living room. He picks her up and puts her on the couch.

“Hyeong, are you sure she’s not dead?” Minsu asks Weon Jun.

“Of course! Look at her face. Her face is yellow as the sun. Plus, she’s breathing!”

 

The next day, Na Eun finally woke up. Na Eun sits up and looks around.

“Ah, where am I?” She mumbles. She scratches her head.

She sees Boys Republic standing in a single file line. The boys pushing and shoving one another.

Min Su pushes Weon Jun to the front of the line. “You go! I’m scared.”

Weon Jun trying to fight Min Su. “Why do I always have to be first?”

Min Su hides behind Weon Jun. “You’re hyeong. Plus…you almost killed her.”

“Hello~” Na Eun smiles.

Suwoong holds tightly onto Seonu’s arm. “Hyeong~~ What if…she’s really dead and that’s just her ghost body?”

“Noo~ She’s alive. If she’s dead, then her body can’t move.” Seonu replied.

The boys slowly make their way to the couch across Na Eun. They sat down.  

Na Eun gets up and walks up to the boys.

The boys quickly got close together and curled up.

“Don’t be scared.” Said Na Eun. “I’m not a sasaeng fan, nor am I a thief.” She assured the boys.

“Eh?? Then,…how did you get in?” Minsu asked.

“Ahh, my aunt used to live here.”

“Really? Your aunt?” said Seong Jun.

“Eung. But she moved to America. She told me to come get something, but I guess she didn’t know that the apartment would be sold that quickly.”

“You’re not dead right?” Weon Jun asks Na Eun.

Na Eun laughs. “Haha. Of course~ I fainted because I couldn’t contain my feelings.”

Na Eun smiles really big. She starts taking photos of the boys. However, she took more photos of Minsu.

“Wooow. You guys are really handsome in real life!” Na Eun squeals. 

 

Author's Note: Please look foward to chapter 5 ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 4.