The Day Has Come~!

Not a Sasaeng!

“Hello!~ We are Boys Republic!”

“Ya! I can’t see my Weon Jun’s handsome face”, said Juri

“I can’t see my handsome Minsu.”, said Na Eun

“Ugh~! Why are some people so tall! So annoying!~”, said Juri.

Juri and Na Eun standing on their toes, moving their heads around trying to get a view.

“Should we move up closer?” Na Eun suggested.

Na Eun and Juri squeezes their way up to the front. They couldn’t believe that they are seeing Boys Republic. The girls were jumping and up from excitement. Na Eun couldn’t stop smiling.

“For today’s fan activity, there will be 5 chosen fans. If you are lucky, you will able to take a photo with your favorite member. Also, you will be able to act out a cute, love scene with your favorite member.”, said the MC

Fans started screaming out, “Pick me! Pick me! Me! Me! Oppa!~~” Everyone is pushing and shoving one another, trying to get to the very front of the line. Na Eun was pushed from the behind. She fell down and hit her elbow.  

“Agh!” Na Eun sits up and brushes the dirt off of her elbow.

“This hurts so much. Oww.”

Minsu walks up to Na Eun. Na Eun looks at Min Su.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” He kindly asks her.

She smiles and responds, “I’m okay.”

Na Eun couldn’t stop smiling. She kept on smiling like a fool.

“Min Su-ah…”

“What is it?”

“Do you love me?”

Min Su laughs. He flicks her forehead lightly. “Of course. Why wouldn’t I.”

ZZZZ…ZZZZ…ZZZZ….Na Eun’s phone is vibrating.

“Oh, let me answer my phone, Oppa.”

“Please answer.”

“YA! Do you know what time it is?!”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Boys Republic’s fan meeting!”, said Juri.

“I’m already here. What do you mean?”

“We’re supposed to meet up right!”

Na Eun is still into her dream. She can’t stop laughing and smiling. It feels so real. She can’t tell the difference between a dream and reality.

“This has to be a dream!~” Thinking to herself. It clicked in her head at that moment.

“Oh my fricking god! Wake up!” She said to herself.

She quickly opens her eyes. She looks at phone. It was 9AM. The fan meeting starts at 10AM and ends at 11:30AM.  

“Aaaaahh!!” She screams. “Aish! I need to go now!~”

She jumps out of her bed and gets herself ready. She locks her house door. She looks at the time. It was already 9:40. She calls Juri.

“Jurii-ahhh~~”

“Yaa! Where in the world are you?”

“I overslept!”

“Ya! I’m already at the fan meeting. There are a lot of people.”

Na Eun arrives at the train station 30 minutes. It took Na Eun about 40 minutes to get to the fan meeting. When Na Eun arrived there, the staff were already packing everything. Na Eun was huffing and puffing. She walked up to one of the staff and asked, “Excuse, do you know if Boys Republic’s meeting has already ended?”

The staff replied, “Yes, I’m sorry. It ended early.”

“Thank you.” Na Eun pouted.

“Aigghhh!~~~ Why did I wake up late!!!” Na Eun was mad at herself. This was her only chance.

Na Eun was walking back home. She saw Boys Republic getting in their van. Na Eun races to their van. She got to their van. The boys were already in the van. However, the boys’ manager was outside of the van.

“Manager-nim!” huffing and puffing.

“Who are you?” The manager slowly asks Na Eun.

“I’m—Boys Republic’s fan. I missed their fan meeting.” Na Eun pouts her lip.

“Ahh, but the boys are a little tired, so maybe next time you can meet them.”

Na Eun walks up to the Manager and holds onto his hand tightly.

“What are you doing?”, said the Manager.

“Please let me see them once. Just once!” She pleads. “Signatures are good enough. Pleaseee~~~” She continues to plead.

The manager pushes her hand off. He clears his throat. “Kid, why don’t you just go study. And, stop following your idols around. You have a living purpose, so please don’t do this. Okay?” The manager gets in the car and closes the door in front of Na Eun’s face.

Na Eun watches the van drive away. Na Eun eyes were filled with tears. She yells out, “Minsu-ah!!!!!!! I love you! Only you! Do you hear me?!”

 

The boys turned to look at Na Eun.

“Is she cursing?” Asked Suwoong.

“Maybe she got at mad at Manager Hyeong.”, said Seong Jun.

“What did you do, Manager Hyeong?”

“I told you that you guys were tired, and that for her to see you guys another time.” The Manager explained.

“Hyeong~ you could have just let us give her our signatures.” Said Weon Jun.

“Aww. I feel bad for her.” Said Seonu.

 

Author's Note: Please look foward to chapter 4 ^^ I will be updating more now.