Boys Republic’s Buddy

Not a Sasaeng!

Na Eun runs towards her friends, Hani and Hye Ri.
“Ya, ya, ya! Guess what?!” Na Eun excitedly says.
Her friends look at her and rolls their eyes.
“Ah, mweo~~~? Boys Republic once again?” Hani says with annoyance.
Na Eun smiles really big and says, “Of course! Who wants to go with me to see their performance?!”
Hani and Hye Ri rolls their eyes and scoffs.
“Omomomo~ Do you not know that we are now into INFINITE? We’re going to go see INFINITE perform.” Hye Ri gets up, bumps into Na Eun.
Hani also gets up, crosses her arms and stands in front of Na Eun. “Tch. Nugu?”
Hani walks away.
“Agh, what the heck is wrong with her?” says Hye Ri
“Aahh, who knows? She’s always into those nugus. That crazy!”, says Hani.
“Aiggh, so annoying!”

Na Eun pouts and stands there without saying a word. All of the sudden, a girl walks up to Na Eun. She stands in front of Na Eun and tightly holds onto her books.
She nervously asks, “C-c-c-can I go with you?...” Na Eun looks at her without saying anything, just staring and blinking. Na Eun snaps back into reality and replies, “O-o-of course you can!!”

After school ended, Juri and Na Eun met outside of school. Although it was their first time meeting each other, they introduced themselves. They tried their best not making things awkward. However, they got along very well because they both like Boys Republic. They stopped by a booth and bought ice cream.


At Show Core Music
Na Eun and Juri patiently waits for Boys Republic turn.
“When are they coming?” Juri asks Na Eun
Na Eun shrugs her shoulders.
“I don’t know. I thought that they were performing here today.”
Boys Republic has come to the stage. Fans start screaming. Na Eun and Juri tightly grab onto each other’s hands and start jumping.
“Oh! They’re here! They’re here!” Juri says.
“I know, I know!”
“I am too happy!”
“Me too! I am so happy that I’m going to cry a Han River right now!!!”
“Cry?!~ I am going to die at this moment!”
“We probably need some oxygen tanks.”
“Right, right!~”
“My heart…”

Na Eun looked at Min Su throughout the whole performance. She somehow thought about the possibilities of being Min Su’s girlfriend.


Na Eun’s imagination:
Min Su’s on the stage. Min Su ONLY notices Na Eun. Min Su jumps off the stage, jumps over the gate and walks over to her. Min Su starts saying his lines and starts dancing around her, while she stands there being all shy. Min Su places his hand on her face and slowly leans toward her. "Saranghae", he whispers to her ear.

While Na Eun is day dreaming, Boys Republic’s performance has ended.
“Aww, it’s already over.” Juri pouts and turns over to look at Na Eun.
Juri starts shaking Na Eun.
“Ya! Ya!” Na Eun is still daydreaming. Na Eun takes a deep breath and smiles like a crazy, absent minded person; biting her lips and smiling like crazy.
“Heung? Is she crazy? She’s smiling like some crazy dog.”
Juri starts waving her hand at Na Eun. Na Eun stops daydreaming, snaps back into reality.
“What? What’s wrong?” Na Eun asks.
“It’s over. I’ve been trying to get your attention.”
“ALREADY?!”
“Of course~”
“Awww. I didn’t even get to see them that well~~~”
“If you would stop daydreaming, then maybe you would have seen everything.”
Na Eun pouts.
“Stop being sad. There’s always a next time. Let’s go.”

After the performance, Na Eun and Juri left. As they were walking on their way to a nearby convenience store, their hearts couldn’t stop fluttering. First love probably does exist in another way. Fan girl style.
“Oh my gosh…what have you done to my heart!” Juri cries. Juri places her right hand on her heart. Her heart beats and beats.
“Exactly! How can someone like that exist in this world?!” Na Eun cries.
Happy tears run down both of their eyes.
“Even if they cannot notice us in real life, it’s okay. I can live alone like this.” Na Eun cries.
Juri stops for a moment. “What the? How could you say that!? He feels like my actual first love.”
"My first love will always be you, Oppa." Na Eun sighs.
“This is probably why I won’t date.” Juri pouts her lip.
“That’s right….I love someone who will never notice me.”
“Not notice. But just someone who will never know who we are.”
“Oh… Right, right, right!”
“Even if I have a boyfriend, I think that I will always love my K-pop Idol Oppas more than my actual boyfriend.”
Na Eun sighs. “Why do they make it so hard on us?”
Juri puts her arm around Na Eun. “They shouldn’t have existed in my heart in the first place if they weren’t going to notice and like me.”
“Ya, Juri. Neo! You should exactly like Jeong Juri!” Na Eun laughs!
“Heol! How could you say that!”
“Really! Ah, and your name is also Juri!” Na Eun continues to laugh.
“Don’t laugh! Your name is Na Eun, but you’re not the famous Son Na Eun.”
“Ehhh~~”
Juri laughs and says, “Just kidding!~”

They stopped by a convenience store to grab a quick late night snack. They picked up two bowls of ramyeon and two bottles of water. After paying for their stuff, they microwaved their noodles. They each got their bowls of noodles and sat down. Slurp, slurp.
“Aaah. So delicious.” Na Eun looks at Juri.
Na Eun says, “You must be really hungry.”
“No. Actually, I can’t eat ramyeon because of my mom.”
“Really?”
“Eung~ She says that if I eat too much noodles, then I’m going to get fat.”
“Ah, by the way, who’s your favorite?” Na Eun asks. Thinking to herself, “It better not be Minsu. We CANNOT share the same Oppa!”
Juri quickly slurps, chews on her noodles and swallows.
“My favorite? My favorite definitely has to be Weon Jun.”
Na Eun smiles in relief. “Aah, really??!~ That’s good you for!! Haha.”
Juri laughs and asks, “Why do you sound so happy?”
Na Eun smiles and says, “Aahh…just…haha. Nothing.”
“You’re scared that I might like your Oppa, huh?” Juri laughs.
Na Eun chokes on her noodle and takes drink of water.
“How did you know?...”
“How wouldn’t I know. I’m a fan girl just like you. Nobody likes sharing the same Oppa. Isn’t it annoying?”
“Mm, that’s true. It is really annoying.”
“Then, who’s your favorite member?”
“Kim Minsu!” Na Eun happily replies.
“Aaah. Russian Boy!”
“Eung~ He’s so perfect in every little way.”
“Weon Jun is better.”
“Tch. Mine is better.”
“Don’t insult my Oppa!”
“I wasn’t. You were the one who said it first.”
“Aigh, let’s just quickly eat before our noodles become soggy~”
Slurp, slurp.

 

 

 

*I apologize for any grammar mistakes! This is my first fanfic. I'm trying. Sorry if this was not interesting. >.< I will work hard to make this story interesting. (: