Three

Give Me Your Heart

Taeyeon looks at him, getting lost in his gorgeous hazel eyes but quickly snaps out of it as she pulls her hand away. She looks away, avoiding eye contact with him. She didn’t want to get lost in them again.

“As if there were anything I would ever take the time to even explain to you.” She paused as she build up the courage to look at him. “Plus, I’m sure you’ve got many other mean, disrespectful and rude things to do right?” She slowly glared at him lightly.

“Oh. Um..” He paused, not knowing what to tell her. He looked down then back at her who was waiting for his reply as he was going to reply he noticed Seunghyun walking towards them. He cleared his throat as his lips curved into a smirk. “Yeah, you’re right. I have better things to do than stand here and listen to your worthless words.”

Taeyeon scoffed as she shook her head and walks away.

Seunghyun looks at Taeyeon who walked past him, not even looking at him. He rolled his eyes as he made his way towards Jiyong’s locker, leaning against the lockers.

“What was that all about?” He asked, curious yet scared.

Jiyong shrugged as he closed his locker.

“A few insults back and forth. You know, the usual thing.”

Seunghyun chuckled as he shook his head.

“Like that never gets old. So you going to Taeyang’s party tonight?” He asked.

“I don’t know, man.” He paused as he looked around if the coast was clear before he spoke again. “You know how my dad is. He’d never let me.”

“When has that stopped you before?” Seunghyun chuckled.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and laughed with him.

“All right. I’ll go but you’re my ride.”

“Of course. When am I not?” Seunghyun said sarcastically before laughing.

 

 

Taeyeon walks into class, not realizing someone’s eyes lighten up when they saw her.  She had her head down so she could avoid eye contact until she heard her name being called.

“Taeyeon! Over here!”

She quickly looked up and saw Tiffany waving at her with a big smile on her face along with Yoona, the girl she saw yesterday. She flashed a small smile as she walked towards them.

Yoona turned to Tiffany who was smiling at the new girl. She gave Tiffany a confused look.

“I met her yesterday and I invited her to eat lunch with us. I didn’t know she had this class. I wanted to be friendly.” Tiffany shrugged.

“As if we aren’t ALREADY the biggest losers in school, why bring over the new girl?” Yoona sighed deeply, feeling bad that her friend dragged someone into their group.

“We are NOT losers.” Tiffany spat.

Taeyeon walks over to them and sits beside them, giving them a small smile.

“I didn’t know you guys were in this class. What are you guys?” She asked.

“We’re the normals.” Tiffany confidently says then she points at a group that was in the far corner. “Those are the populars.” She pauses then continues. “They’re practically who everyone wants to be, except me.”

“I still don’t get why Seungyoon sits with them though. It’s not like he talks to them.” Yoona blurted out.

“Seungyoon?” Taeyeon asked as she remembers what happened earlier.

 

Taeyeon stood in the middle of the long hallway, alone. She was confused as to why it’s this empty. A second ago, it was packed with people and nothing. She gulped softly as she looked down at her paper, not knowing where she was suppose to go. She groaned loudly, giving up until she noticed someone.

“Hey! Wait!” She ran towards him, trying to catch her breath. “Do you where class 236 is?”

“I’m going there as well. Just follow me I guess.” He didn’t bother to look at her as he continued to walk.

Taeyeon looks at him, wondering what was up with him. She then noticed that he was walking away, she quickly catches up to him.

“Well, I’m Taeyeon.”

No response.

“What’s your name?”

“Seungyoon, okay.” He snaps at her as he keeps his attention forward.

Taeyeon gulped as she nodded before looking around.

Seungyoon sighed deeply as he stopped walking which caught Taeyeon’s attention. He looked at her.

“Look, I haven’t talked to anyone in week since he…” He stops for a moment. “You’re no one special. You asked me where the class was and I’m being nice enough to let you follow so do it and just lay off, got it.”

They continued to walk in silence towards the class which was taking longer than Taeyeon expected.

 

Tiffany and Yoona looked at her and pointed at him. Taeyeon saw that it was him. The guy that clearly didn’t have any manners.

“That kid’s not really the nicest person I’ve met.” She mumbled.

“Well, his brother just died. He’s been hurting a lot so he doesn’t really talk to anyone anymore. Now, his older brother; Jiyong became a even bigger jerk. I still can’t believe those two are related.”  Tiffany explained as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“Related? Seungyoon doesn’t seem like he’s anything like him.”

“He’s not. He’s the sweetest kid you’ll ever meet and Jiyong isn’t. Simple as that.” Yoona said as she looked at Seungyoon.

Taeyeon nodded but then she noticed Tiffany’s expression changed which worried her.

“Speaking of the devil..” She mumbled.

Jiyong walks over and sits in front of them three as he flashes them a smile which annoyed them to the max.

“You’d think he’d know that a black belt in karate was.” Tiffany said as she shook her head. “Wow, not even that.”

“Wow, Tiffany. How have you been a loser all these years with THAT humor? It just doesn’t make any sense how you still have friends.” He said loud enough for everyone in the class to hear.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she looks down at the floor.

“It hasn’t been a week and you’re already a pain in the .” She scoffs. “What do you want?”

“Haven’t you bugged us enough? Just leave us alone.” Yoona said, annoyed.

Jiyong looks at Yoona, giving her a surprise expression which clearly was fake.

“Yoona? Is that you?” He stands up and raises his voice louder for everyone to hear. “I haven’t seen you since that day Seungyoon told you he wanted nothing to do with you.” He shakes his head, laughing. “Still obsessing over him, huh?”

The whole classroom looked over at them, including Seungyoon.

Jiyong laughs as he turns to Seungyoon.

“Bro, why don’t you turn her down one more time so she could finally get the hint huh?”

Seungyoon looked back down, clearly wanting nothing to do with what was happening. He ignored everyone’s eyes on him as he got his headphones and placed it on his ears so he wouldn’t listen to anything.

Yoona’s eyes started to water as she sees everyone starting to laugh at her.

Taeyeon felt bad for Yoona as she walked over to her and tried to comfort her with Tiffany’s help. She turned to Jiyong.

“Congrats, not even from you did I expect something so phony and shallow.”

“Well..” He sighs and walks over to her, so close to her face which caught her off guard. “You should really learn to get used to it. You never know when you could be next.” He smirked and walked over to his group who were cheering him on.

Taeyeon rolled his eyes as she looked at Yoona and Tiffany.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” She said as she grabbed her stuff which caught their attention.

“Where? Class hasn’t even started.” Tiffany said, worried about Yoona.

“Don’t worry. Come on, she needs to be somewhere else than here with those jerks.” Taeyeon grabbed their hands and walks out of the class, not realizing someone’s eyes on them.

Sehun looked at Taeyeon as he had been watching her thru the whole time she entered the room. He clearly was impressed by her bravery. No one had spoken to Jiyong except for Tiffany. He smiled to himself as he watched her walk out with her friends, not caring about the class.

“You sure are something clumsy.” He thought as he smiled to himself.

 

 

“Get your party on! Sing along girls!” Yoona yelled as she continued to sing around the park while Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting on the grass, watching their friend being her crazy self.

“I shouldn’t have given you ice cream. You’ve been singing for the past ten minutes.” Taeyeon giggled as she watched her friend going crazy.

“Ice cream makes her go super hyper.” Tiffany said while giggling at how Yoona was dancing.

“We are so going to Taeyang’s party tonight! I need to go wild!” Yoona screamed.

“Oh that’s right! The whole school is invited!” Tiffany shouted as well as she stood up and danced with Yoona.

Taeyeon giggled at their silly dancing but then frowned as she started to feel her head start to throb, closing her eyes.

Taeyeon giggled at their silly dancing but then frowned as she started to feel her head start to throb, closing her eyes as she slowly gets on her feet. Once she managed to get up, she started to lose her balance as she collided against the tree that was nearby which caught Tiffany and Yoona’s attention.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” Yoona grabs onto her arm, supporting her as Tiffany did as well as they both looked at her; worried.

“I-I need some water..” She managed to say before she faints.

“OMG Taeyeon!” They both shouted, not knowing what to do.

Jiyong heard and saw the whole thing from afar as he was heading back home since he didn’t wanted to be in this forsaken school until his eyes noticed someone he didn’t wanted to see. He was going to leave but he noticed the girls screaming and her on the ground, passed out. He didn’t know why he was heading towards them. It was like his legs had a mind of their own as he ran in front of them before kneeling down, supporting her head on his lap before he looked at the two girls that were looking at him with wide eyes.

“Call the nurse!” He shouted at them.

“Just take her over there Jiyong!” Tiffany shouted at him before she turned to see Yoona in tears. She rubbed her arms, comforting her.

Jiyong nodded before he carried her in his arms and ran inside the school, to the nurse.

Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes as she sits up, groaning from the headache that she happened to have as well as the unpleasant smell of rubbing alcohol under her nose. She made a disgusting face as she rubbed her eyes until she heard that familiar voice.

“Taeyeon! Oh thank god!” Yoona lets out a sigh of relief as she grabbed Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon looked around, seeing herself in the nurse’s office with Yoona and Tiffany looking at her in relief. She looked at them confused.

“What happened?”

“You fainted! You’re lucky we had Jiyong’s help on carrying you over here or you would’ve still been in the grass unconscious.”

“Jiyong?” She looked at them, confused.

“Apparently but yes. He’s explaining everything to the nurse about what’s happening.” Tiffany said, clearly not sure why Jiyong helped them.

Before Taeyeon could reply, Jiyong came in.

“You’re awake.” He said while standing away from them.

“Um..uh thank you..for bringing me here.” Taeyeon nodded, feeling very awkward.

“What happened to you?”

“Nothing. Just a little headache. That’s all.” She lied as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

“Oh..well..” He pauses for a moment as he rubs the back of his neck. “I gotta get to class now. I..um..I hope you feel better.” He quickly walks out.

“That was weird.” Yoona said, feeling the awkward tension in the room.

“You’re telling me.” Taeyeon looked at them, surprised at Jiyong’s behavior.

“Anyway, the nurse said you had a fever. I’m guessing you should call home.” Tiffany said, wanting to change the subject.

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as she quickly stands up and shakes her head.

“No, I’m fine. I can make it through today.” She gave them a cheeky smile.

Tiffany eyed her with suspicion but decided to leave it alone. For now.

“Okay. Do you at least want for us to walk you to class? To make sure nothing happens?” Yoona asked.

“No! I..uh..I already made you guys late. Doesn’t that get you detention?” Taeyeon tried to reason with them.

“Excused duh!” They both took out a piece of paper which made them all burst in laughter.

“I’ve gotta get my books from my locker. I’ll meet you guys there okay.”

“Alright. See you there!” They both said as they left to class.

Taeyeon sighed deeply as she felt relief that they didn’t find out about her. She thanked the nurse for everything she did for her before she walked out, heading to her locker. She looked around to see that the hallway was empty. The coast was clear for her as she opened her locker.  She grabbed a bottle of pills, taking two pills out into her hand before swallowing them down; drinking a gulp of water. She felt much better which she was grateful for. She placed the bottle inside her locker before she closed it but she suddenly got started by who was in front of her.

“You scared me!” She sighed as she placed her hand on her chest, startled.

“What were those pills for?” Sehun said, curious.

“Nothing.”

Lies.

“Really? I heard that you fainted.”

“It was just a headache.” She sighed but she gave him a fake smile before walking away.

Sehun watched her walked away, curious about what she’s hiding.

“What are you hiding clumsy?” He thought.

 

 

Taeyeon sat in front of Tiffany and Yoona in the far corner of the cafeteria room as she had her head down in her arms, facing the table.

Jiyong laughed at one of his friend’s joke but his attention went towards Taeyeon. He watched her ever since she walked in. He noticed the way she was positioned. He didn’t know why he was like this but he just shook his head and looked at his friends.

“Taeyeon, are you sure you don’t wanna call home? You don’t look so good.” Yoona said, worried about her.

Before Taeyeon could say anything, she looked up at them and coughed a few times which worried them even more.

Tiffany quickly puts her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Burning up! You’re not fine, Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon stays quiet as she pushes Tiffany’s hand away from her forehead before she gets up and leaves the cafeteria.

Sehun sees her walk out as he sighs deeply before getting up and walks out as well, following her.

 

“Right! And so I told her. I was like --..” Kiko gets interrupted from her story that she was telling Jiyong.

“Kiko? Could you just..hold that thought.” Jiyong said after he noticed Taeyeon leave as he stood up and leaves.

“What the?!” She looked furious as she stood up and followed him.

Taeyeon stopped walking as she stood with her back leaned against the lockers until she slowly slides against it, down onto the floor.

Sehun sees her, wondering more about her as he decided to walk over and sit next to her, wrapping his arm around her; pulling her closer to him.

Jiyong looked around for Taeyeon but stopped as he thought about what he was doing.

“Why am I letting her get to me? Ugh.” He thought as he was about to leave until he noticed someone.

He looked to see Taeyeon on the ground but she wasn’t alone. Oh Sehun was with her. His hands turned into fists as he watched them in each other’s arms; not expecting someone watching from behind him. Kiko stood behind him, watching what he was watching.

Taeyeon gasped as she looked up at Sehun, wondering what he was doing. She tried to pull away but he had a good grip on her. She started to breathe heavily as she tried to speak.

“What..are..you .. doing?” She managed to say.

Sehun rolled his eyes as he gave her a water bottle that he had in his backpack.

“I’m helping a friend, am I not suppose to?” He raised his eyebrow at her.

Taeyeon looked at him with weak eyes as she immediately looked down.

“And you can’t fool me, clumsy.” He paused which caught her attention. “You can tell your friends that you’re fine but you’re not.” He places his hand on her forehead. “You’re burning up, and you have a cough that could send a person deaf..”

Taeyeon didn’t say a word.

Sehun sighed as he stood up and took the water bottle out of her hands and puts it down on the ground before picking her up on her feet as he wrapped his arm around her waist, supporting her as they both started to walk down the hall.

“You’re going home.”

 

Seunghyun was so worried about Jiyong. He hadn't seen him all day and it got him worried. He started to realize that he hadn't seen him since he was talking with Taeyeon and he hadn't seen her as well. He sighed deeply as he walked towards their table, hoping that they'll help him.

“Where is Jiyong and Taeyeon?!” He shouted as he slams his hands down the table.

Yoona gulped nervously before she looked at Tiffany who was glaring at Seunghyun.

“Why would we know where Jiyong is? We only know Taeyeon left the cafeteria.” She spat at him, annoyed by his rudeness.

He glared back at her before leaving.

Yoona turned to Tiffany.

“You seriously need to get over that jerk sooner or later!”

“I would choose “sooner” but apparently its not gonna be til “later”, is it?” Tiffany sighed as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

“Tiffany, he changed. He’s not the same guy you fell in love with. Well, he is, just a bigger douche bag.” Yoona sighs.

“Yeah, I know.” She chuckled a little before she looked over at Seunghyun in disappointment. "I guess I have no choice but to move on huh." 

 


 

Oohhh more drama! LOL 

I was debating on whether to update this story or my other one ; and TA-DA! Here you go !

I wanna thank you for taking the time to read this story as well as leaving a comment, everytime I see a comment; I literally fangirl like a freak xD

It's all thanks to you guys so thank you so much! I love you guys and I'm happy that you guys enjoy this.

Things are about to go down, uh oh. 

More characters will come by later in the story.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ; tell me what you guys think will happen next.

Baiii ; love you!