Two

Give Me Your Heart

Taeyeon sighed as she was able to survive her first day at school. She thought her past schools were tough but nope. This one takes the cake. She sighed deeply as she opened her locker, putting inside her books. As she tried to not get her emotions get in the way; holding back tears; not realizing two girls walking back and standing nearby.

"C'mon Yoona, you've been crushing on Seungyoon forever. You should say something." Tiffany said as she leaned against the lockers, getting frustrated that her friend was so crazy in love with him but she wouldn't do anything about it.

Yoona sighs deeply as she opens her locker, putting her books in before turning to Tiffany. 

"I know. I know, but ever since that happened; he won't say a word to anybody. I've tried to go over and talk to him but nothing. He just looks at me and goes away." She sighed deeply as she thought of what she could do.

"It's probably still hard for him. Give him some time okay." Tiffany placed her hand on Yoona's shoulder, assuring her that it'll be okay.

They both jumped as Yoona's phone started to ring loudly. Yoona giggled as she noticed that it was her mother. 

"I've gotta go before my mom lectures at me. I'll see you later mkay." She said as she gave Tiffany a quick hug before running off.

Tiffany giggles to herself as she waves at her before turning to her locker, opening it.

Taeyeon didn't mean to hear their conversation but they were so loud that she couldn't help but listen. She sighed as she continued to put her stuff inside her locker until it got slammed shut. She gasped as she looked over to see Jiyong glaring at her but before she could say anything, he beat her to it.

"MOVE, you're in the way of my locker loser." He spat as he pushed her away which made her fall to the ground.

"Ow.." She mumbled as she landed on her elbow but she was okay as she slowly stood up on her feet.

Tiffany heard a loud noise as she turned to see Taeyeon on the ground with Jiyong beside her. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him. 

"It's the third time today. What did I do to you?" Taeyeon said out of frustration as she looked at him. 

"Yeah, you just happened to walk in MY school and MY class." He slammed his locker as he turned to her, glaring at her.

Tiffany couldn't handle it as she made her way towards them as she whacked the back of Jiyong's head.

"Last time I checked, you didn't own anything in this school Kwon Jiyong." She said, glaring at him.

Jiyong rubbed his head as he glared at her. 

"Would you mind your own business? This doesn't concern you so just go to your piano lessons and mind your own business!" He glared at her, wanting to punish her for what she did to him.

Tiffany laughed without humor at him as she placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"You know, it's people-no jerks like you who get their sorry kicked." She smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes as he was getting bored of her. 

"And you are?"

"The girl who can kick your so I suggest you take those useless brain of yours and walk away before I kick your ." She threatened him as she stood beside Taeyeon who was shocked.

"Whatever." He grumpily said as he walked away from them.

Taeyeon tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear as she nervously turned to Tiffany.

"Thank you for that." 

"No problem." Tiffany turned to her and gave her a welcoming smile which made Taeyeon a bit comforable. "I've never seen you before, are you new?" 

Taeyeon nodded as she nervously played with her fingers.

"Well, welcome to High." Tiffany laughed with made Taeyeon giggle at the little joke which made Tiffany smile. "Hey, do you want to have lunch together tomorrow?" 

"Oh, I don't know.." Taeyeon started but she quickly got interrupted by Tiffany.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun okay. I promise." Tiffany persuaded her as she wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's.

Taeyeon giggled at how different Tiffany is. One second she was a total badass and then she's a cutie pie. 

"Sure, okay. I'm Taeyeon" She nodded.

"That's such a cute name, I'm Tiffany." She smiled at her but then she heard her phone, knowing that it was her father. She rolled her eyes. "I've gotta go. I have piano lessons and if I'm late; my dad will never let it down." She giggled as she was about to leave but she suddenly hugged Taeyeon which surprised her. "I'll see you tomorrow at lunch time okay! Bye!" She said with a smile as she ran off.

Taeyeon shook her head as she giggled to herself.

"Well, at least I made a new friend. A weird one but at least one." She thought as she walked out of the school, seeing Dae waving at her. She giggled to herself as she walked towards him, hugging him tightly. She really needed a hug from him.

“I’m guessing things didn’t go well.” He softly said, wrapping his arms around her.

She nodded her head, hiding her face against his chest but then she looked up at him.

"I made a friend." She whispered.

"That's good. Let's go home and you can tell me all about it and how about we go get you some strawberry cheesecakes? Sounds good?” He smiled at her, knowing it was her favorite.

She smiled at him softly before nodding her head and walking away to the store, not realizing someone was watching the whole entire time.

 

 

Sehun looked at Taeyeon and the guy from earlier again, hugging like their lives depended on it. He was curious what their relationship was. Were they together? Were they siblings? Friends? Lovers? He didn’t know but there was something in his chest telling him that he needed to know. Badly.

He sighed as he leaned against the wall, holding on to his chest. He felt such a weird sensation that was confusing him. He shook his head as he walked over to the bus stop, waiting. His thoughts never leaving Taeyeon.  He wouldn’t say that he liked her but he was so curious about her. She wasn’t like any other girl he met. She was strong yet fragile when no one was looking. He also could tell that she had a lot of secrets. He could tell by how careful she would act. He wasn’t dumb and anybody with eyes can see that. His thoughts got interrupted when he heard his little sister, Hana running towards him while waving.

“Oppa!” She shouted at him happily as she gave him a hug.

He chuckled at her as he patted her head before sitting down on the bench.

“How was school Hana?” He asked her as he her long blonde hair.

“It was amazing oppa! We did so much fun activities! I can’t wait to tell mom and dad!” She said with so much excited that it amused Sehun.

“That’s great Hana. C’mon, the bus is coming.” He said as he stood up, grabbing a hold of her hand before walking inside the bus.

 

Once Taeyeon and Dae got home, she walked straight to her room and closed her room silently as she sighed deeply. She slides down onto the floor, leaning her back against the door. She was so tired that all she wanted to do was sleep. She slowly gathered all the energy she had as she got up, placing her backpack on the floor, next to her bed as she fell on top of the bed, passing out.

Dae sighed as he watched Taeyeon disappearing into her room, not noticing his mother watching him.

“She had a hard time didn’t she?” She asked him as she started to set the table for dinner.

Dae sighed and nodded as he walked over and helped his mother.

“Hopefully things will get better for her.” He softly said as he looked up at her door. “I hope.”

 

 

Jiyong slowly climbed the tree that was besides his room as he sneaked inside his room without making a noise but then the lights suddenly as he turned to see his father leaning against the wall, glaring at him.

"Where have you been?" He asked, trying not to explode in anger but was very noticable in his voice.

Jiyong rolls his eyes as he threw his backpack in his bed and walked to his closet, ignoring his father. 

"Does it matter?" He replied, annoyed.

"You missed football practice!" 

"Oh, that's right. That's the only thing you care about." He spat at his father.

His father took a deep breath before talking again, trying to keep his anger in.

"Don't start with me, Jiyong." 

"Why not? That's all you ever talk about! You missed football practice! Calm down, geez!" He rolled his eyes as he grabbed his basketball and turned to his father who was blocking the door.

He grabbed the basketball out of Jiyong's hand and threw it against the wall, making a huge dent which made Jiyong back away as he turned to his father who was glaring at him.

"Don't you dare disrespect me, Jiyong!" 

Seungyoon jumped from his chair slightly as he heard a loud bang from upstairs. He slowly dropped his pencil and stood up, forgetting about his homework as he slowly walked upstairs without making a noise. He noticed Jiyong's door was slightly opened so he decided to peek in to see what was happening.

"How am I disrespecting you?! It's my future! Stop trying to control it!" He chuckled at his father's words.

His father's hands turned into fists as he was trying so hard to keep his anger inside.

"Stop it Jiyong."

Before Jiyong could say anything, he felt his father's fist against his jaw which made him fall to the ground in pain. He felt blood coming out of his mouth as he realized what he had done. He pushed his father to his limit and now he was gonna get it. Again. He looked up to see his father looking so furious.

"Dad..please not again. Please." He wasn't able to finish as he felt his father gripping on his collar shirt and punch him in the face once again.

Jiyong groaned loudly as he spit out more blood.

"That'll teach you for disrespecting me!" His father yelled at him.

Still coughing out blood, Jiyong crawled away from him as he leaned against the wall.

"Please stop. I won't do it again." He managed to say as he held his tears back in and holding his cheek where his father punched him.

"You know, sorry doesn't cut it. Not for me." He said as he gripped on Jiyong's hair and pulled him up before he punched him in the gut repeatedly, causing Jiyong to cough out more blood as he fell to the ground, in pain.

Jiyong closed his eyes for a second before he opened it and saw Seungyoon.

He made eye contact with him before running off without his father noticing. He soon found himself quickly grabbing his backpack before running out the door until he suddenly bumped onto someone which made both of them to fall on the ground.

"HEY! Watch where you're going next time! Will you!?" Tiffany said in frustration. "Ugh, my music sheets!" She grabs them realizing that they got wet. She groaned as she stood up.

Seungyoon grabbed his backpack and few things that fell out before standing up and leaving.

"Yah! A "sorry" would be fine!" Tiffany yelled at him as she brushed herself. "Of course, nothing will come out of your mouth." Before she left, she noticed something on the ground as she picks it up, she sees that it was a needle injection. She picks it up and then realized that it wasn't her but then she looked to see Seungyoon gone. "It can't be. Can it?" 

 

His father walked out of Jiyong's room, heading to the bathroom as he closed the door and the sink as he washes his bloody hands. He watches as the blood falls to the sink. 

Jiyong groaned softly, hoping that his father won't hear him as he holds his stomach and starts coughing once again. He struggles to get his phone that was in his bed but manages to get a fair grasp of it and slowly dials Seunghyun's number.

"Dude, you better have a good reason to call me this late." Seunghyun said, grumpy since he was asleep. "Did your dad catch you sneaking again?"

"Seung.-" He immediately stops from the pain that causes him to try speak any further.

Seunghyun quickly sits up.

"Ji, are you alright?" 

Jiyong couldn't take the pain anymore. It was too much for him to bear.

"I..need..a place..to stay." He managed to say thru his breaths.

Seunghyun's eyes widen as he slowly opened his eyes and sees Taeyeon in the living room with Dae. 

"I don't know Ji. Can't you stay at Tablo's? Or Seungri's? What about Teddy's? You know the whole school. Why my place?" He tried to get himself out of this.

Jiyong grabs a shirt and holds it up against his nose to stop from bleeding. 

"No one else knows and no one else can find out. You know that." 

Seunghyun sighed deeply. "Okay. I'll be outside in ten." He hangs up as he took a deep breath as he walked downstairs and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist, pulling her to the kitchen. "You need to go. Get out of here. You can't be here when I get back."

Taeyeon looks at him confused.

"What? Why? Where am I supposed to go?" 

He groaned in annoyance. "Didn't you make friends today or something? Go to their house!"

"It's one in the morning! I can't just show up there at this time and it was my first day!"

"Ugh!" He groaned as he ran his hand thru his hair. "Then stay in your room the rest of the night and don't leave. I can't have you embarrass me." He purposely bumps her shoulder before leaving.

Taeyeon sighed deeply as she grabbed a few stuff and some snacks before going to her room. 

"I wonder what's that all about." She thought as she locked her door.

 

Seunghyun drove to Jiyong's place to pick him up as he noticed how badly he was hurt. He knew that it was his father's doing. He helped him get in his car as he drove back home. Once they arrived, he helped Jiyong get out of the car and in the house. He placed his keys on the table until he noticed that Jiyong was going towards Taeyeon's room. His eyes widen as he ran after him.

Jiyong slowly goes to turn the knob while trying to manage the pain.

"No!" Seunghyun stopped Jiyong from opening the door.

Jiyong looked at him confused. "But, I always stay in this room when I come over."

"Um, I know but mom stuffed a lot of her junk in there so you've got the couch. Sorry." He lied, hoping that Jiyon will believe him.

"Yeah, cause I'm not in enough pain as it is." He said sarcastically as he heads downstairs and throws himself in the couch. 

Taeyeon slowly opens the door.

"Kwon Jiyong?!" She whispered. "I can't stand him already in school and you bring him to stay here?! What's wrong with HIS house?!" 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and turned to her. 

"That's none of your business. Just stay in there and keep your mouth shut alright. You'll be fine." 

Taeyeon sighed before she closed the door.

 

The Next Morning 

 

Seunghyun's mother, Seo-Yeon walked downstairs and sees Jiyong on the couch. 

"Jiyong? I didn't even see you come in last night. What are you doing up so early?" She asked.

Taeyeon walks out of the bathroom and listens at the top of the stairs.

"Um, there was a rough night at my house. Seunghyun said you would be okay with me staying over." Jiyong explained, chuckling softly.

She gave him a small smile.

"Of course, Jiyong. You know you're like a son to me." 

"Thank you." He smiles a bit.

"Mind telling me what happened to that eye of yours honey." She asked, worried.

"Oh, football with Seungyoon. Missed the football." He chuckled nervously, lying.

"Ah, well be more careful next time. You should put some ice on that and I'm glad to hear you and Seungyoon are finally talking again." She smiles at him.

"Ah, yeah me too." He softly says as he looks down, feeling guilty for lying to her.

Taeyeon quickly walks back into her room. 

 

After a while, Seunghyun and Jiyong left for school which made Taeyeon annoyed since she had to wait for them to leave. Finally she walked out of the house and ran to school since she knew she was gonna be late.

 

Tiffany waited outside the school for that person she desperately wanted to speak to. She sighed deeply before she quickly spots Seungyoon as she quickly grabs his arm and stops him. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

He jerked his arm away from her grip and looks at her without saying anything.

"I..I found something yesterday that i think is yours.."

He waited for her to continue but she never did. He rolled his eyes and gave her a "keep going" look.

Tiffany cleared as she looked down.

"I don't think giving it to you in the middle of a hallway is a good idea." 

"Fine. Meet me in the gym in five minutes then." He sighed before walking away.

 

 

Jiyong opens his locker as he stuffs his backpack in.

Kiko suddenly comes up from behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"As hot as those sunglasses look on you, why are you wearing them inside?" She whispered in his ear.

He sighs deeply, rolling his eyes before turning around towards her and fakes one of the many smiles he has faked this morning. 

"Hey babe." 

She smirked at him as she crashes her lips towards him.

Taeyeon walks over and opens her locker.

Jiyong pulls away and looks at Kiko.

"How much longer is this gonna go on, Kiko?" He sighed, getting annoyed by all this.

Taeyeon listens but pretends to be getting her books.

"Is what gonna go on?" Kiko looked at him, confused.

"The fact that you're pretending to like me to keep your reputation in balance." 

"We talked about this already. We made a deal, Jiyong." She played with his hair, smiling.

"Can't we call it off?" He pushes her away slightly. "Neither of us likes each other. What's the point?"

"You're the school's King and I'm the Queen. It just makes sense babe." She gives him a kiss before she walks away. "See ya, babe!" 

Jiyong sighs before he turns to his locker again, doesn't know what to do with her.

Taeyeon closes her locker which made a loud thud.

Jiyong jumped slightly, getting startled by the loud thud which reminded him of last night. He looks at Taeyeon. 

"Would it kill you to do that a bit more gente?" He said, annoyed.

"Oh, sorry. i didn't know it would scare you." She apologized yet still confused.

"It didn't!" He snapped back.

 

 

Seungyoon makes sure no one is around as he opens the gym door, seeing Tiffany sitting on the bleachers. He slowly walks over to her and sits beside her.

Tiffany sighs as she opens her backpack and takes out the injection needle.

Seungyoon's eyes widen as he saw what she was holding.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked nervously.

"I would ask you the same question." 

Seungyoon stays quiet.

"You inject yourself with drugs. What is it? Heroine? ?"

"Neither. I'm not that kind of guy." He looks at her.

"Then what?"

"You wouldn't understand." He looks down.

"Try me." She challenged him.

 

 

"It sure seemed like it did." Taeyeon titled her head to the side a bit.

"Why do you care anyway?" 

"What makes you think I care?" She asked as she shrugs.

"You're not the first person to say that." He mumbles as he looks down.

"Why do you say that?"

Jiyong sighed deeply as he ran his hand thru his hair. 

"Just leave me alone, alright."

"Okay." She was about to walk off but stops as she turns to him. "And by the way, the sunglasses don't hide the black eye. I saw it last night." She turns back around, about to walk away.

He quickly grabs her hand which made her stop as she looked at him, confused.

"Wait. What do you mean you saw my black eye last night? How?" 

"Uh-oh." She thought as she looks at Jiyong.

 


 

I'm really happy that many of you are enjoying this story and as a token of my gratitude, here's part two.

Things are getting really intense. Right. LOL.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stay tune for more updates. :}