Eleven

Give Me Your Heart

Jiyong sighed deeply as he looked at his best friend.

“I don’t know, Seunghyun. What you did..Why didn’t you tell me?”

Seunghyun looked away, taking a deep breath before looking at Jiyong.

“I know. It was ed up that I didn’t tell you, but I promise I’ll explain everything.”

“What else is there?” He said, taking a sigh.

“You know why I didn’t tell you and stuff.” He pauses. “But you should come back and stay with us. If Taeyeon annoys you that much, I’ll make sure she’s not around.”

Jiyong takes a deep breath.

“Only because Kiko’s driving me insane.” He flashes a small smile.

 

Seunghyun and Jiyong both started to laugh until they hear the bell to get to class. They started to play around lightly since Seunghyun knew that Jiyong was still hurt from his father’s beating as they walked to class.

 

Jiyong took his seat and looked over at Taeyeon who was talking to Sehun which made his hands turn into fists. He noticed at how she would smile at him and how he would smile at her which he hated badly. He didn’t know why but he wanted to get that grin off Sehun’s face. Before he could think of any other way, he noticed Taeyeon writing something.

Taeyeon kept her head down as she was still writing on her notebook, feeling the eyes of Jiyong on her.

“I thought the term ‘leave me alone’ was pretty clear. Didn’t you?” She said without looking away from her writing.

“I didn’t mean for it to offend you.”

“That doesn’t take away the offense.”

“Then, I apologize.” He sighs.

Taeyeon wouldn’t look at him which annoyed him.

“Alright. Now, would you stop looking at me now?”

“What are you writing?” He asked, curious since he had never seen her write that much.

“Two can play that game. You don’t want me in your business, why should you be in mine?”

“I guess that’s fair.” He turns forward, trying to pay attention to his teacher.

 

The whole class period went well without saying a word to each other. Soon enough it was lunch time.

 

Tiffany laughed with Taeyeon as she took a bite of her sandwich, still laughing with food in .

“I know. You should’ve been there. It was hilarious!”

Taeyeon giggled as she took a sip of her water, shaking her head at how silly the story that Tiffany told her was.

Seungyoon awkwardly walked to their table as he cleared his throat which caught both of their attention.

“Would you guys mind if I sat with you today?” He asked, awkwardly.

Taeyeon turned to him, shocked then at Tiffany who was shocked as well.

Tiffany sends Taeyeon a ‘Don’t do it’ look before turning to Seungyoon who was standing awkwardly in front of them.

Taeyeon looked at Seungyoon and gave him a smile.

“Sure, why not.”

He flashes her a small smile before sitting down next to Taeyeon.

Sehun walked in the cafeteria, seeing Seungyoon sitting with Taeyeon and Tiffany. He raised his eyebrow in curiosity before he walked towards them.

“Hey guys, mind if I sit here?” His eyes only on Taeyeon.

Tiffany noticed it and smirked to herself as he pulled him down next to her.

“Of course Sehun. You’re always welcome.” She said sweetly before flashing a wink to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head, giggling to herself but then she noticed that Seungyoon didn’t have any food.

“Don’t you eat lunch?” She asked him.

Before Seungyoon could say anything, Tiffany decides to answer for him.

“I’m sure he eats..or INHALES a lot of other things. He doesn’t need food, right.” She says sarcastically which made the whole table silent.

Taeyeon sighs as she turns to Seungyoon.

“Just ignore her.”

But that didn’t stop Tiffany.

“Why are you sitting here, anyway? We’re the losers, remember. I thought you were too cool for us.” She continued.

“I’m not like Jiyong.” Seungyoon replied softly as he shook his head.

“Really? Because that’s pretty much what you turned into when we first got to this school.” She replied back which made Taeyeon and Sehun uncomfortable.

“Tiff, would you quit it? Just give it a rest already.” Taeyeon said, annoyed.

Seungyoon sighed as he turned to Taeyeon who was looking at Tiffany.

“I’ll see you in class, Tae.” He softly said as he gets up and leaves the cafeteria.

Taeyeon was about to stop him but it was too late. She sighed before she turned to Tiffany giving her a look.

“The kid finally decides to interact and this is how you welcome him?”

“You don’t know him like I do. You don’t know how things went.”

“He seems like a genuine kid.” She pauses as she looks towards Jiyong’s table. “The total opposite of his brother.”

 

Jiyong sat in his usual table with his friends but this time, he was silent. The whole time; he was silent without saying anything to anybody.

Kiko slowly took his hand and looks at him.

“What’s wrong? You haven’t said a word since you’ve gotten here.”

He shrugs.

“I’m just thinking.”

“About..?”

He looks at her.

“After football..I think I’m gonna head home.”

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No you didn’t. Nothing, Kiko. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He sighs. “If anything, I should thank you for letting me stay at your place the past few nights.”

She sighs and nods.

“You have to promise me to stay over again every once in a while though.”

He nods.

 

Jiyong walks home after football practice; sighing deeply as he wasn’t ready to go home but he knew that he had to. He takes a deep breath before turning the door knob, opening the door.

Seungyoon immediately stood up from the couch when he heard the door open; expecting his father.

“Dad?”

Jiyong closed the door and walked into the living room where Seungyoon was standing.

“Dad’s not here?”

Seungyoon gulped softly, not expecting his brother to come home.

“What are you doing here? When dad gets back he’s gonna—“ He said with hesitation but was cut off.

Their father suddenly walked into the living room.

“Teach him a lesson.”

“Dad.” Seungyoon said, nervously. “I was just—“

His father kept his eyes on Jiyong.

“Seungyoon, got to your room. Would you.”

Seungyoon sighed as he nodded before looking at Jiyong.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered for only Jiyong to hear before heading upstairs.

Jiyong watched Seungyoon walk away before turning to his father.

“You didn’t hurt him while I was gone, right?” He says with hope.

“Does it matter?” His father cracked a smile.

That angered Jiyong to the bone.

“Of course it matters! HE’S JUST A KID!”

His father just kept laughing.

“Would you relax? I didn’t touch him.”

Jiyong shook his head as he walks up to his room and grabs a stack of shirts from his cabinet and places them on his bed; knowing that his father is behind him.

“I hope you know I’m not staying here. Neither is Seungyoon.”

His father kept laughing.

“Is that so? Where are you going then?”

Jiyong kept packing, not looking at his father.

“Away from you.”

His father suddenly pushes him onto the floor, catching him off guard. Once he sees Jiyong starting to get up, he kicks him in his stomach a couple of times.

“How are you gonna think you can just get rid of me?! Huh?!” He started to shout.

Jiyong groaned loudly as the kicks started to get harder for him to bear which caused him to scream loudly which satisfied his father.

He walked away from him as he grabbed a class cup off Jiyong’s desk and crushes it in his hand; dropping the pieces onto the floor and bend forward, squeezing Jiyong’s chin in his hands, smothering the blood on his face.

“You think you can just leave and come back whenever you want?!” He angrily said in Jiyong’s face before letting go and takes a few steps back.

With the pain in his ribs raging even more, he wrapped his arms around his stomach and grunted a few times with the tears streaming down his face.

His father grabs the baseball bat that was lying in the corner of Jiyong’s room. He swings it around before approaching Jiyong once again.

 

Seungyoon heard Jiyong yell a few times but he knew that he couldn’t do anything. Especially against his own father. He then looked at his iPod.

“Not again, Seungyoon. Don’t do this. Jiyong’s hurt. Go do something. Anything. Please.” Teddy suddenly said as he pleads his younger brother.

Seungyoon suddenly stood up and looked at him.

“What, Teddy?! What am I suppose to do?!” He yelled at him, frustrated.

Teddy had tears in his eyes, looking at him.

“Save Jiyong’s life.”

Before he could say anything, Jiyong’ screams echoed throughout the whole house.

Teddy looked at Seungyoon.

“Seungyoon, please. You may be his last chance.”

 

Tiffany arrives in the hospital to see if there was any news about Yoona but when she got in, she sees Yoona’s mother sitting down with her face buried in her hands. She was crying. She slowly makes her way towards her and places her hand on her shoulder, worried.

“Miss Hyori?”

She looks up and sees Tiffany. She quickly wipes her tears away as she stood up in front of her.

Tiffany felt like something had happened and it wasn’t good.

“Is Yoona okay?” She asked with her heart racing.

Yoona’s mother looked down without saying anything with tears coming down faster.

Tiffany gasps as tears quickly filled with tears as she reached up and hugged Yoona’s mother. She needed it. She had just lost her best friend. Her Yoona.

 

 

“So he told you he was gonna go back home? His dad is back in town then right?”  Seo-Yeon said as he sat down with Seunghyun, talking about Jiyong.

He nodded.

“Yeah, I’m gonna keep on insisting though. I think he should stay here for a while.”

“You need to get him to accept. He can’t stay at his house.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Seo-Yeon looked at Taeyeon confused.

“Wait a minute. Why can’t he go home? His dad is back. Why are you going to keep on insisting?”

Seunghyun looked at Taeyeon in suspicion, ignoring his mother’s questions.

“Did Jiyong tell you—“ He got cut off by his phone ringing. He saw it Seungyoon which got him a bit confused but he answered it anyway. “Hello?”

“Seunghyun, you know I don’t like you on the phone while we’re having dinner. Call the person back later.” Seo-Yeon sighed, annoyed that he was on the phone.

“Emergency? Seungyoon, are you and Jiyong all right?” He stays silent as he listens to Seungyoon. “What do you mean ‘Jiyong isn’t’?”

That got everyone’s attention.

“Honey, is everything okay with Jiyong?”

Taeyeon quickly get up and grabs her jacket off the couch as Seunghyun got up; still on the phone. He had a confused expression on his face.

“Yeah, of course. I’ll be right there.”

Taeyeon stood in front of him with Dae beside her which caught his attention.

“Wherever you’re going, I’m going.”

Seo-Yeon stood as well.

“We’re all going.”

 

Seunghyun arrived at Jiyong’s place as he ran towards the front door, banging on it.

“Seungyoon! Seungyoon, open the door!”

Their father got startled by the banging as he quickly put the bat down and rushed into the bathroom. He started to wash his hands.

Seungyoon heard the banging as he opened the door and was in tears. He made way for them to come in, hesitating.

“He’s in his room.” He softly mumbled.

Seunghyun and Taeyeon quickly ran upstairs.

Seo-Yeon hugs Seungyoon, rubbing his back.

“It’s gonna be okay.” She looks at him. “Just tell me what happened, okay.”

Seungyoon quickly nods and starts to tell her what had happened.

 

Taeyeon had Jiyong’s head on her lap and was looking down at him.

“He’s severly hurt. He needs an ambulance.”

Seunghyun was furious. His hands turned into fists as he looked at his best friend.

“Call the ambulance. I’m gonna look for that bastard. He has to be around this house somewhere.” He grunted as he leaves the room.

Taeyeon sighed as she looked down at Jiyong again who was unconscious. Without her noticing, her eyes started to swell up with tears.

“We’re gonna get you to a hospital.” She whispered as she bends forward, practically hugging him.

 

Seo-Yeon hangs up the phone and turns to Seungyoon who was with Dae.

“The police are on their way here.”

 

Seunghyun pushed open every door upstairs, looking for their father until he noticed there was one more left. The bathroom door was still closed. He growled under his breath as he walked over and opened the door; expecting to see him there but he wasn’t. He was gone.

“. He got away.” He mumbled as he punched the door.

 

A few minutes after, the ambulance came rushing inside the house as they put Jiyong in a stretcher; taking him out of the house and in the ambulance. Taeyeon watched him being taken away as she wiped her tears away that were so close to falling. Jiyong managed to slowly and weakly open his eyes as the last thing he saw was Taeyeon watching him but before he could see her clearly, his eyes closed once again. Taeyeon noticed that he looked at her; blinking back a few tears.

 

“Do you know how many things could have gone differently if you would’ve told someone, Seunghyun?” Seo-Yeon said as she looked at her son, not believing that he knew this whole entire time what was going on with Jiyong.

Seunghyun had tears in his eyes.

“I know, I attempted a few times to get him to tell the police but he just wouldn’t listen, mom.” He started to get choke up as he started to cry.

She pulls him in and hugs him tightly.

“This isn’t your fault, sweetie. None of it is your fault; okay.” She whispered in his ear, trying to calm him down.

Seungyoon held back his tears as he thought.

“I should’ve done something sooner.” 

 


 

OOH WILL JIYONG BE OKAY?!

WILL THEY FIND HIS FATHER?

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

FIND OUT SOON ; LOL 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ; DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.

LUV U ALL. : ))

BAIII. !!