Seungyoon's POV

Give Me Your Heart

This is a short chapter of what happened when Seungyoon left the house in the previous chapter. Enjoy !

 

Seungyoon’s POV

Once I heard Taeyeon talking to my brother about leaving, I couldn’t help it. I just grabbed my backpack and let my legs take control. I didn’t even realize where I was going until I arrived in the graveyard. I looked around as I noticed that I was standing in front of a familiar gravestone. It was my brother’s. I let out a shaky breath that I’ve been holding on as I dropped my backpack and fell down on my knees. I don’t know why I was feeling like this. It was like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I felt wet drops going down my cheekbones without me realizing. I gasped as I realized that I’ve been crying.

“I’m so sorry,” I started to sob uncontrollably as I sniffed.  “I’m so sorry I let you down, Teddy. I don’t know why I don’t listen when people that are so close to me wanna help. I don’t know what made me this way. Why I took this road instead of the other one. I can’t even look at Jiyong without feeling guilty for what he’s been going through. Maybe if..if that first time I saw father hit on him and I actually did something; maybe he wouldn’t be as hurt as he is right now. Maybe..maybe he wouldn’t feel so much hate towards me.”

I felt better letting all this out. All this time, all I had to do was just let it out instead of keeping it inside, eating me alive. I sighed deeply as I looked up at the dark sky with tears streaming on my face.

“Teddy, I can’t do this anymore. The drugs, the cutting and the silence. I talked to you every day as you tried to help me but I just wouldn’t listen until you’ve left me all alone again. I found out that you’re not going to answer me back anymore and that scares me so much more. I don’t want that. I want you back. Please.” I paused for a moment as my chest started to ache horribly. “Mom left us again. Dad is in jail and you’re not around anymore. I lost Yoona and Jiyong. I just can’t seem to open up to him again even if I try. I don’t know what has me so afraid to let him back into my life or me in his.” I let my head down as I closed my eyes tightly, wrapping my arms around myself. “I need you to come back.” My eyes still filled with more tears. “Please, just come back. I can’t be here anymore.”

I whispered to myself as covered my face with my hands, sobbing but I stopped when I suddenly heard a soft, familiar voice.

“Yes you can Seungyoon.”

My eyes widen. I knew that voice. I quickly looked up as I was met with my brother’s name carved into the gravestone. I heard the trees swaying side to side, making soft yet loud to my ears noises.

“Yoona?” I whispered her name softly.

What happened next was something that I didn’t expect as my ears were staring into Yoona. Her beautiful body appeared in front of me. I quickly stood up on my feet as I stared at her with wide eyes. Why did she appear? I walked closer to her as I tried to touch her cheek but my fingers just fell through just like Teddy. My eyes started to get watery at the sight of her.

“Yoona…I need you so much..” I whispered softly as I looked at her with sad eyes.

Yoona gave me a sad smile as tears flew down her cheeks.

“Yoona..I need you back. I need you and Teddy back into my life. I can’t live my life like this anymore.” I started to say with a louder voice as I desperately wanted to hug her, kiss her, something. I just needed her warmth.

“I’m gonna get you through this, Seungyoon. I’m gonna stop you from all those tears and all that pain. I’m gonna help you face your life. I’m never leaving you again.” She says with a smile on her face.

I sighed with delight as I got to hear that voice that I missed so much. I have missed her so much. I shook my head as I looked at her.

“You can’t just tell me to stop, Yoona. I’m addicted, don’t you get it? My own brother couldn’t help me. How can you be able to help me? You’re a ghost. You can’t take the drugs away from me and tell me to just stop it.” Another tear falls. “You’re not real anymore.”

Yoona smiled a bit wider as she got closer to me which made my eyes widen at the closeness. “That’s where you’re wrong. I don’t need to be real to show you how you’re ruining your life. How you’re getting rid of the people who care for you the most especially Tiffany.” My eyes widen as I remember about Tiffany then I frowned as I looked down.

Flashbacks of the small moments I had with Tiffany. The way I had leaned against her and the way my coldness melted because of her but I stopped as I shook my head.

“Care for me?” I wiped my tears as anger was filling up my body at the thought of my father, Jiyong and my mother. “My mother left me, my father wouldn’t even look at me unless it had to do with Jiyong—“

“What about Jiyong? Tiffany? She was your best friend, Seungyoon and I know you’re starting to feel something for her. You can’t lie to your heart. You now have Taeyeon. She cares about you even though you just met her. You let all those people because of the drugs!” She raised her voice for a moment before she calmed down.

I knew that she had a good point but I don’t know. I was too ed up for them to care or loved me. I looked down as more tears fell down my eyes. I didn’t know what to do or what I have to do.

“You’re the only one putting yourself through this, Seungyoon. You’re the only one stopping yourself to go to the people that care and love you.”