Chapter Three; Pranksters and Pandas

Blooming Romance

Bom stared at Seunghyun, wide-eyed as they were barely inches apart from each other. She opened , wanting to say something, but shut it as nothing seems to be coming out. It also seemed like Seunghyun was staring at her in total awe, losing his conscience as his pupils slowly dilated at the sight of her lips. Her kissable lips.

Though it felt like an eternity, Bom started to push Seunghyun away after a solid minute of oggling. 

Flustered, Bom found her way to her feet again, making sure that her feet is nice and steady. Seunghyun, also not knowing what to do, diverted his gaze to the other way, in hope of Bom not noticing his flushed face.

"I-I heard from Hwang Ssabu-nim that you wanted a work out partner, on Saturday," Seunghyun quickly recalled, "I could help you if you like."

"Oh." Bom was silent with disappointment, "It's okay Seunghyun-ah. Seungri's already helping me out."

Seunghyun's jaw clenched, and so did his fists. Nobody trusts Seungri around women. And he sure isn't letting Bom with Seungri.

"What time?"

"Wha- Seunghyun-ah, you don't ha-"

"See you, noona."

And with that, Seunghyun briskly left the room, avoiding his face from Bom the whole 'conversation'. Bom slightly tilted her head, standing alone like a confused owl. Trying to comprehend what happened, she walked back to the practice room to join the members again.















It was a rainy Saturday, and Bom stepped into the gym. She glanced at the window, seeing water droplets sprawled against the window pane. Although she generally disliked rain, today seemed like a bright and cheery day.

Cheery day. Bom scoffed in her mind, how ridiculous!

"Seungri-yah, I brought some drinks and corn pudding!" Bom exclaimed, "Sorry I'm late, you panda!"

No response.

"Seungri-yah?" Bom called out, before it dawned onto her, "Aish. This pabo must've forgotten."

To get herself started, Bom stepped onto the treadmill. She was really going to try today, she doesn't want to get scolded by Hwang Ssabu again. It seemed like she had gained a little bit of weight, though she didn't want to admit. Bom started walking in a moderate pace, trying hard not to notice a shadow shifting between the hallway outside the open doors. 

Aniya, Bom. She chanted silently. Stop imagining.

Bom abruptly stopped the treadmill, feeling the chills slowly crawl up her spine. She decided to get on the floor, doing her best to do sit ups. She videos onto the television, seeing 2NE1's performances on the screen. Whenever Bom needed motivation, she would look at her performances. Once Bom saw herself on the screen performing Lonely, she slightly cringed on how her stomach looked in the tight-fitting dress.

"Maybe I should take the trainer's advices seriously." She murmured.

Running and sit ups. Those were the two exercises Bom hated the most. Coincidentally, it is also the top two exercises Bom needed the most. Fortunately, she had long, fabulous legs she recieved from playing as a footballer during her highschool days back in America, so she absolutely excelled in running, being the only achievement she believes she has. Of course, she was proud of the fact that she would beat the strong leader Chaerin, or the dancing powerhouse of YG, Minzy, on running despite being older than them about seven or ten years. When it comes to stomach exercises, the results are drastically different. Dara ranks as first, occasionally only training her abdominal muscles. The second ties with Chaerin and Minzy, both loving exercising. Bom would be ranked at the fifth, despite only having four ranks. To put it in an easier context, she hated it.

Bom strugggled with her third sit-up, trying her hardest to pull herself up with no help. Oh, how she misses Seungri and Youngbae. And Seunghyun.

Ani! Why do I have to miss that pabo! Bom squealed in her head.

Without a warning. a pair of strong, solid arms enveloped behind her, with a chin snuggling into her shoulder. This was it. Bom was officially petrified.

"Omo!" Bom squealed. A deep, dark voice vibrated on her shoulder, providing her with more chills.

"Noona..."




Bom wheezed out her uneasiness, before exclaiming,





"Seung-... Seungri-yah!"

The stupid panda snorted at the noona's face, dumbfounded by the fact that the eerie feeling she has been feeling since nine in the morning was from the one and only, the prankster panda. 

"You should've seen your face, noona~!" Seungri giggled like a little girl. So happy, so cheerful. Although, his brightness cascaded into darkness, as he felt fumes spurt out of Bom-noona's ears.

"SEUNGRI-YAH!"

Bom abruptly stood up, pushing Seungri to the ground. She then managed to give him two ungraceful kicks to the side, wanting to double and triple the amount each time. Seungri cried out, not in pain, but in laughter, that his noona's kicks are poorly done, before giving out a fake howl of pain in attempt to stop his noona's actions. This, fueled Bom to start crouching and punching Seungri.

"Ow- o- yah! Noona!" Seungri cried, "It actually hurts!"

"Well yeah? Let's take it to the second level then, you pabo~!"

"HELP! CHILD ABUSE!"

"More like animal abuse, panda pabo..." Bom whispered, stopping herself. She decided that her workout has been done today. Five minutes of walking, five sit-ups and five minutes of releasing her anger at Seungri, it seems quite a workout for Bom.

"Seungri-yah." Bom frowned, crossing her arms, "I thought you weren't coming."

"Heh... there was quite an obstacle in the way, noona." Seungri scoffed, "But seeing you all freaked out makes it all worth it, noona."

"Yah!"

"Oka-Okay! Let's get started with your workout, shall we? I'll run the treadmill for about twenty minutes," Seungri stated, "Noona, what are you going to do...?"

The lights went out. Everything, dark. Except for the window, shining with raindrops. And the television, shining with 2NE1's performance of 'It Hurts'.

"I'm scared, noona." Seungri whispered, scooting closer and hugging her, "Your annoying song isn't helping either."

"Aish! This pabo!" She muttered under her breath, before hugging him back. It was undeniably eerie.

"Noona, what if we get eaten by monsters? What i-"

"Seungri-yah! You're not making it any better!" Bom gave him a tiny growl.

"But noona-"

"You pabos."




Both Seungri and Bom both shrieked for their mothers and dropped down to their knees in hearing the deep, evil voice from the darkness.

"O-Omma~!" Seungri cried out.

"H-Help!" Bom tried to call out, but her voice is stuck in , her anxiety pushing her courage.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on. Bom and Seungri exclaimed in astonishment and sheer joy.

There he was, Seunghyun, standing by the doorway tall and mighty, smirking at Seungri's cowardness.