Chapter Two; Dance Practices & Runaway

Blooming Romance

"Hell yeeeaaaaaaaaah~!"


Bom threw out her jacket, revealing her old tank top that showed off her bare shoulders and her smooth white skin.

It was in the afternoon, and the 2NE1 members had locked themselves in the dance studio, wanting to practice for their upcoming comeback song, 'I Love You'. But as they came here since seven in the morning, they couldn't help but rest as Chaerin nearly fainted while dancing. Chaerin, Dara and MInzy were tense by how they had to sharpen their skills to carve the comeback into perfection. Bom couldn't handle them frowning, so she had to at least do something.

She was currently dancing to Dara's song, 'In or Out', screeching out the lyrics (not that she understood tagalog, of course, she just screamed out what she could make out of the lyrics), but somewhat, rather than feeling proud, it made Dara feel embarassed instead. On the other hand, Chaerin was laying on the floor, laughing at how Bom looks terribly ridiculous, while Minzy was filming the whole situation in her phone, hoping by the end of the day, she would get to post it up on Instagram. Whilst all of this was going on, Bom seemed to be oblivious that she looks like an embarassment right now, her hair was tied up loosely and her hairband matched the color of the shorts she was wearing; green. But nevertheless, she was enjoying her time enlightening the 2NE1 members' expressions.

"Yah~ Bomtaro! I don't dance like that!" Dara squealed, chasing after Bom, which resulted Bom running across the room, still dancing of course.

"In~ or~ out~ am I in or out~!" Bom screamed out the lyrics, being the best vocalist she is.

"Go, main vocal!" Minzy laughed out loud.

"Unnie! What about your husband?!" Chaerin suddenly screamed. Bom hesitated for a second, making Dara bump into her back. Bom slowly moves her right hand upwards, towards her chest. Before...

"Ja- Jahnnnn!"

Bom pulled out a small green frog doll out of her tanktop, smashing it into Chaerin's face.

"Yah unnie!" Chaerin roared, before throwing a pillow into Bom's face, too.

Which was the start of a pillow fight.









 



"Yo noona!" The panda of Bigbang once appeared again, making the 2NE1 members groan again, especially Chaerin.

"Here comes the dog." Chaerin whispered to nobody, unfortunately loud enough for Seungri to hear.

"What-- jealous, cat? At least this dog is good looking, unlike that cat with eyes that are far apart." Seungri snickered, teasing Chaerin. 

"You--! J-Just wait!" Chaerin ran out of comebacks. It was true that her eyes are far apart, she will admit it.

"Yah Seungri-ah! What do you want?" Bom asked, annoyed, knowing he's here either to ask Bom to teach him English again (or in this case, Seungrish) or he 's here to ask the 2NE1 members for some relationship advice, which whenever they give him advice, the forgetful panda seems to ignore it, which always ends up with a painful slap on his face.

"Seunghyun hyung wants to see you at the gym, noona." Seungri informed in a timid voice.

"Seunghyun?" Bom questioned, "If it's about the coke he spilled on my precious dress yesterday, save it, I don't need an apology."

"Ah, no noona," Seungri denied, "He said it was about something else."

Bom squinted her eyes at Seungri. Bom could feel that Seungri was up to no good, Bom learned psychology, which caused Bom to pick out little details off Seungri, such as him scratching his neck, or how he's giving Bom too much eye contact. But Bom decided not to think too much about it. Even though Seungri could be mischevious, Bom loved him to bits, just like a baby brother she never had.

"Okay?" Bom said, "But if I find out you're lying--"

Bom swiped her finger through her neck, making sure Seungri knows that he's dead after she finds out what ungraceful things Seungri did.

Seungri gulped.

Chaerin snickered at his expression. 

"Not so confident now, are we?" Chaerin teased, hitting his head. Seungri sent a dangerous glare at her, trying to find a comeback, but failed as she interrupted him,

"Now shoo, little mutt. You don't want to disturb your noona's dance practice now, don't you?" Chaerin tried to shove him away.

Bom, bored of this situation, got out of the practice room gracefully, before her legs ran faster and faster, anticipating what Seunghyun has for her. Bom bit her lip at the thought of her being alone with him. The thoughts of her still being mad on him was thrown away like a garbage bag; no longer needed. All she had in her mind was the desire to see him.

"BOM!"

A familiar but distant voice snapped her out of her trance, bringing her into reality. She turned around, finding herself staring into a pair of intense eyes that made her melt everytime she gets the chance to see them. He was standing there, waiting for her.

"I believe that Seungri has told you that I'd be waiting in the gym?" Deep, masculine voice. That was what Bom heard, enough for her already rosy cheeks to blush. 

"Y-Yeah, I guess he did," 'Stop making a fool out of yourself, Bom!' "Sorry, I.... forgot the way?"

She bit her lip, and she swore she saw Seunghyun's intense eyes glancing on her lucious lips, before the gaze disappeared into her doe eyes.

"Nervous about something?" She was flustered upon his deep voice that sent chills up her spine.

"No?" A question, rather than a statement.

"I was going to ask you if you'd want," Seunghyun paused, "Some help on working out."

Bom tilted her head, confused, "Working out? Why?"

Seunghyun shrugged, "I guess Trainer Hwang saw your corn video and--"

"You showed that to him?!"

Bom was furious. How dare he!

In a blink of an eye, Bom pulled her right hand backwards, only to smash it to his hard biceps.

"Yah, I was joking! Bom, stop!" Seunghyun chuckled as he tried to grab ahold of her wrist.

Unfortunately, because of Bom's unsteady balance, Bom slipped onto the ground ungracefully.

Bringing Seunghyun along with her.