Chapter 3: The Cruel Storm Destroys My Heart

I Will Protect You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Taemin? It’s me, I think we need to talk” a guy with a big voice talk with Taemin on the phone

 

“Is it necessary for us to meet? Can we just talk about this through the phone? I’m little far away from the building right now,” Taemin pledged the man, actually Taemin was on his way to see Naeun at her dorm, to ask how did the interview went and also because he really wanted to see her face.

 

“Would it shorten the distance if I told you that Naeun is at the building right now?”

 

“What?! Why?! I mean… why would she go there for? Did you call her? For what reason?” Taemin began to get panic and turned his car around right away.

 

“Come and you will know… Don’t take too long though, you should already know that girl gets scared easily when it comes to strangers, doesn’t she?”

 

After the man hung up Taemin threw his phone on the car seat and began to speed up his car, he drove passed a few red lights. He was so worried because the man who just called was the Vice-President of the SM company. He’s the one who took care of all of the idols’ activities and to make sure things go his way and nothing would affect the company. And Taemin had a feeling that he already found out about his relationship with Naeun, that why he brought Naeun there.

 

Please Nauen, please! Please wait till I get there….

 

Then Taemin began to speed up his car even faster.

 

            ********~~~~~~SM Building~~~~~~********

 

“Okay bye Hung, I’m leaving first. see you tomorrow morning,” Sehun waved his hand at Kai and left the practice room.

 

“Ahraso, see you.” Kai replied without knowing Sehun had already left.

 

He was so into his dance step and the beats of the music that he didn't realize he was the only one left in the room, but he didn’t care and just kept on practicing non-stop. After another hour passed, he started to get thirsty and decided to call it a night. He was so thirsty but there was no more water in the container in the room, so he tried to find some coins and buy some drinks at the convenient machine next to the office. Kai stopped while he less than five steps from the machine, and focused at the person who was walking toward his way with her head down,

 

Isn’t that Naeun-shi? What is she doing here at this hour? Taemin isn’t in the building either.... Something isn’t right, does Taemin know about this?

 

Right then he reached out for his phone but he couldn’t find it, then he remembered that he left his phone charging in the practice room and forgot to bring it when he left the room. He then decided to follow Naeun and say hi to her so that he might find out something. When Kai about to call out Naeun’s name he saw the Vice-P then he stopped.

 

This isn’t good, Taemin-ah where the hell are you right now?!

 

Kai knew this wasn’t just a normal meeting so he decided to stayed there quietly and listen to their conversation.

 

“Hello, welcome Naeun-shi, and I’m sorry to call you out when it’s already getting late,” the guy shook her hand and offered her a seat.

“No, it’s fine…..” Naeun felt uneasy as she set down “If it’s okay may I ask what is reason you wanted to see me?”

 

“I hope you didn’t tell anyone, just like I asked?” the man looked at her then

 

“No, of cause. I’m really good at keeping my promise,” Naeun slightly smile as she answered

 

“Thank you. Okay, should we get to business then?” Naeun got really nervous and just shook her head.

 

“Please go ahead,” She already knew this might be about her and Taemin but she still didn’t understand why did he asked her to keep this meeting as a secret and why Taemin wasn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter