Chapter 1: Before the Big Storm hits

I Will Protect You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day filled with the busy schedules, the Apink members rushed inside their dorm. Bomi and Namjoo went straight to the kitchen, hunting for some foods to eat in the middle of the night.

 

"Namjoo-ah, look inside the fridge if the food Chorong unni cooked last night still there, I'm starving to death, if I don't eat right now i think I might die!!"

 

"Unni, I remember we bought some Ramens from the other day. Why don't we make some of that, I really want to eat Ramen."

Namjoo brought out three bags of Ramen and showed it to Bomi

 

"Ahraso, I'm so hungry. Hurry up and make some, wait bring couple more just incase if the others want some."

 

"Okay, Unni."

 

Eunji went straight to her room and threw herself right to bed, she wanted to sleep more than eating foods right then. Chorong rushed to the bathroom after all the water she drank in the van she couldn't hold it on anymore. And Hayoung went to her bedroom because she needed to charge her cell phone. While she was searching for the charger in her bag, Hayoung got distracted by the sniffing sound from the closet. For a second she got panic, no one supposed to be in the dorm because her manager should be with Naeun at the WGM set, and the rest of the members had just arrived and were in the kitchen. Slowly, she opened the door, with her eyes wide open Hayoung was shocked to see what she found.

 

"Unni? What's wrong? Why are you......" she got cut off by her own words.

 

At that moment, she went to the floor and hugged her tightly in her arms, she could feel the trembling and how cold her body had become.

"Waikerie..., what's in the world happened to you, unni.....?"

 

Naeun couldn't answer to any of Hayoung's questions and just kept on crying, tears came down none stop.

After done using the bathroom, Chorong who came across the room saw what happened and quickly rushed beside Hayoung who was sitting on the floor while holding Naeun in her arms.

 

"Hayoung ah, waikerie? What's wrong with Naeun? Is she hurt..... Ya, Naeun-ah, Waikerie?!" Chorong kneeled down to the floor and looked at Naeun

 

"I don't know Unni, I already found her like that when I came in the room..." Hayoung explained while tearing up,

 

"I keep asking her, but she wouldn't respond at all.... ohtake?"

 

 

"Where is the Yongyu Oppa? He was with her, he might knows what happened,"

Chorong immediately took out her cell phone and dialed her manager's number, but then she was stopped by Naeun.

 

"Ahnia, Unni don't...... Don't tell manager Oppa....." Naeun tried to force the words out of

"naa, naa...kenchana...."

 

Chorong held her faces in her hands and she looked straight into Naeun's eyes, and then she also began to cry

"What's kanchana? You're not okay at all, tell me what's happened?" She tried to wipe the tears from Naeun's face,

"It's..... over Unni, we're.... can't see each..."

 

Tears bursted out before she was able to finished her sentence.

 

"He.. he--- hates me now, Okto... Okto.. Keyo? Unni.. Oktoke?"


 

***********~~ Three days earlier ~~***********


 

While waiting for Naeun to get ready, Yongju manager suddenly received a call from the CEO of ACube.

"Hello, Oh dae. Yongyu is speaking right now, is something wrong Boss?"

"Yeah, Yongju-ah,... how's everything? How's the girls?"

 

The CEO asked him about the girls and about schedule, in a hesitate tone that made Yongju realized something was up

"Everything is going well, the girls is kind of busy with their schedules, but everyone is healthy and doing fine. How about you Boss? Is everything okay?"

The CEO stayed silent for a second then he spoke,"Well actually, It's about Naeun... I just got a call from MBC, WGM crew..." then he stopped again

"Is it about the incident again? Or is there another one? I thought everything was handled by the MBC-" then he got cut off by the CEO,

 

"No, there's no more incidents. But they just gave us the date.. actually the SM also contacted me regarding their relationship,"

Yongyu manager just kept on listening, but he already knew what was coming,

 

"Why so quick? Just out of nowhere they decided the date without any discussion with us, or anything?" Yongyu manager took a step outside the dorm, so Naeun couldn't hear him.

 

"I know.. they said that Shinee will be busy with their Concerts and others activities from next month on. They said it would be too tiring for Taemin to do those things and stay in WGM at the same time" the CEO explained

 

Both of them stayed quiet for a while, then he finally asked,

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter