Well... :(

Fancy meeting your d--ooppss.

Jongin has been sighing a hundreth time, head down and doddling objects on his notebook. He could feel sehuns judging stare and baekhyuns weirded looks. But instead of giving them the satisfaction of letting them disturb his-mostly innocent existence, he just ignored them and sighs.

In the span of a few weeks how did his life change dramatically? (Sehun  would roll his eyes if he can hear his thoughts 'youre exagerrating) from seeing he who must not be name's, (he's not lord voldemort, jongin) glory, which gave him so much sweat and nightmares (you mean wet dreams? Stop it Sehun my God) to THAT person kissing him and making him realize that he is probably in love (youre lying jongin, YOU ARE) and making him feel all sorts of emotion, anger, frustration, exhilaration, jealousy--

No i am not jealous God forbid, i was just.. well.. i didnt know that he hangs out with such beautiful people? Like who wouldnt like someone whose the epitome of a fallen angel

You dont know okay, youre not hearing any confirmations.. you.. you still have a chance

Wait., chance? Why are you thinking of chances? This is just a passing challenge that i will soon  conquer with the help of my heavenly skills

He looked so endeared when he looked at that Luhan guy

Stoo it! You're not jealous, baekhyun was just poisoning your mind like the witch that he is.

Just this once jongin be honest

No youre not!

You are!

"KIM JONGIN"

"IM NOT OKAY? IM NOT!" 

He heaved a deep sigh, looking at the stricken face before him. A moment of confusion settles at his guts before he realized that the stricken face belongs to his teacher, and that the whole class had gone extremely quiet. And then -

"OH. MY. GOD." please oh dear god if you really love your children on earth you will open up the floor and banish me from existence

The teachers the first one to recover from shock, and replaces her expression with a stern look. "Ive been calling your name three times mr kim, and when you finally woke up from  your daydreams you decided to shout at me."

Jongin was already as red as a tomato. Please open up, floor "im so sorry mam.. im sor-"

"Detention mr kim"

Defeated, he slowly sat down again, avoiding his classmates eyes. He can see from his peripheral vision that baekhyun was trying to get his attention, but hes too mortified to give him any.

Only when his classmates are turning their attention to the blackboard did his breathing return normal. He slumped his head on the palms of his hand and heaved a heavy sigh.

------

Sluggish and barely standing up, Jongin went out of the detention room. Its already dark outside, his footsteps echoing in the hallway of the school. Sehun and Baekhyun has already left the school after their last class, much to jongins annoyance. Where were they when he most needed the emotional support, as he sharpens a hundred pencils in the detention office? Such useless friends. Hmmp.

He rounded a corner and saw a few student lingering around. He eyed them with caution because he really, really doesnt want to accidentally come across that one person he most certainly want to se- DOESNT WANT TO SEE. OH GOD I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HHMMPP---

"Oh God Im so sorry!"

Jongin blinks, confused at being so suddenly seeing the concrete roof of the hallway..? With its hanging flourescent lights...? Whats-- 

A shadow suddenly obstructed his view. When he focuses his eyes on it, he saw the most angelic face he had ever seen. Whats happening? Am i suddenly transported to heaven..? But he looks so familiar,,.

" im so sorry i wasnt looking at where i was going! Are you okay? No broken bones?" Said the beautiful creature "here let me help you"

It was when he was forcibly pulled up by strong hands does he realize that he was actually lying on the floor, and the beautiful angel is in fact a human being who he must have bumped in the hallway, which causes him to spiral down the floor. He could feel the warmth from his neck travel up to his face in embarassment. "I--I'm fine.. im so sor-"

"Oh my God you're jongin right?" the beautiful creature grins. Jongin has a minute flashback of christmas-bells-like laughter and cafeterias and feeling jealous. Suddenly, all admiration fades out from jongin. 

"oh.. you were with Wu Yifan in the cafeteria." Jongin grimaced. he added, " my rival" in a soft whisper.

"what?"

Jongin's eyes widen. "no-nothing.. uhmm..how do you know my name?"

Beautiful creature grins wickedly, unsettling jongin. "Oh I've heard a lot about you from Yifan. I'm Luhan by the way."

Jongin blushes terribly. What sort of things has Wu Yifan been telling about him? "Hi Luhan"

Beautiful Cre--Luhan's smile widens, and Jongin has this strange feeling that something about Luhan is definitely not..right? " Come with me? I'm going to a party and I think one person would definitely love you to be there"

"What? no-no..wait, I'm not your friend so why are you inviting me? we just...met?" Jongin asked, confused.

Luhan barked out a loud laugh, making jongin wince. "Now I see why he likes you. you're adorable"

"what? who..?" Jongin really wants to get out of this confusion, away from this luhan person.

Luhan shook his head. "Nothing. Its a party, and everybody is invited." He took jongin's arm, and started to pull him roughly " come on, i will take no for an answer. you will enjoy it. and I'm sure that person will enjoy it too"

Jongin frowned. Unconciously letting this luhan person pull him "Who are you talking about..?"

"you'll see." Luhan's wicked grin is back. and one part of Jongin's head screamed trouble.