3 WHA---?

Fancy meeting your d--ooppss.

warning: a bit fluffy :D

 

“no broken bones whatsoever so I guess you’ll be fine. Just don’t put too much strain on that foot. Understood?” the nurse eyes Jongin in a manner so menacing he immediately nods.

They arrived at the infirmary after a few minutes of walking, or Wu Yifan walking and him carrying Jongin. He had lost his voice after the last conversation because of how embarrassed he was. It didn’t help that Yifan was all sorts of warm and soft and strong and masculine and handsome and his heart is beating so hard again and blushes at his thoughts. He looks at Yifan, his stomach twisting the second his eyes land on his face. Why? Why am I feeling like this? What—

Then he gasped.

OH MY GOD! I HAVE SNAKES IN MY STOMACH. OH MY GOD IT WILL EAT ME ALIVE OH MY GOD!

He unceremoniously pinched his stomach so hard he yelps in pain.

Yifan immediately put Jongin’s hand away from himself “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

“I HAVE SNAKES IN MY STOMACH. I’M GOING TO DIE PLEASE TELL SEHUN AND BAEKHYUN HOW MUCH I REGRET BEING THEIR FRIE—OWWW!!”

The nurse smacks him so hard he felt like his brain is gonna ooze out from his ears and nostrils “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“SHUT UP! You’re becoming an embarrassment. I pity my son for having a friend like you”

“I’m more embarrassed of having Sehun as my frie—“ then Jongin saw Mrs. Oh threatening gaze and immediately backpedaled “—Yes Mrs. Oh I’m an embarrassment to the Korean Society and Oh Sehun is an angel and it is such an honor for me to have him as my friend.”

“Wait. You’re Sehun’s mother?” Yifan asked, his mouth twitching into an amused? Confused? Surprised? Scared? All of the above? smile. “no wonder you look so familiar. I see he got his constant face from y—“

“OUCH! OUCH! MY ANKLE HURTS OUCH!” Jongin shouts, interrupting Yifan and Mrs. Ohs’ murderous glare. If he doesn’t act now Yifan’s name will surely be on the obituary page the next day. Not that he actually cares. Of course not. “I think I need to go back to my room and rest. Right Mrs. Oh? And yeah Yifan will carry me home to keep me safe.”

Jongin clambers up to Yifan’s back and puts his arms around the latter’s neck. Yifan instinctively carry Jongins’ legs around his waist. “Jongin? Wha—“

“Bye Mrs. Oh! Have a good day ahead.” Jongin nudges Yifan using his chin and the older sets off, amidst his confusion. When they’re already a few rooms away from the infirmary, out of the nurse’ earshot, Jongin loosened his grip (he fails to notice that he was holding Yifan so tight. The older secretly enjoys it.) and pinches Yifan’s left ear.

“WHAT THE F---“

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?”

“WHAT THE HELL JONGIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!”

“Do you want to die? Did you not see how scary that witch is? You’re crazy for telling her Sehun got his face from her—though I absolutely agree—but still!” Jongin’s breathing heavily now. He should have let Yifan be eaten by that old hag and crawl back to his dorm room.

Yifan pauses for a few seconds then chuckles. “You’re adorable. I didn’t know you were that worried for me.”

Jongin blushes and splutters “Wh-What are you—of course I’m not worried—you got it all wrong—I just don’t want you to die—that would be a waste—wait no that’s not what I meant—okay I AM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW I REALLY HATE MYSELF”

The older laughs again. Jongin hates his life,  Sehun. He really hates Sehun. He will blame everything to Sehun. And maybe Baekhyun too. Yes. He will.

“Nahhh. Just admit it. Anyway, I kind of like you worrying for me, rather than avoiding me like a have some disgusting disease.”

Jongin can hear that little bit of sadness from the olders’ voice again. It brings him back to their conversation earlier.  He kind of wants to explain and be honest with the older to appease him. So he did.

He unconsciously holds Yifan tighter, stealing the older’s warmth for himself. “I told you. I don’t hate you. It’s just that—well—do I have to repeat myself? I already told you the reason.”

“What? So…” Yifan stops as he ransacks his brain. He narrows his eyes.” So.. you do really see me in your mind everytime you come across me?”

Jongin blushes so hard he’s sure he’ll have to buy Type A blood from the blood bank soon. “Y-you can’t blame me! I haven’t seen anyone’s body aside from my own! And that—that protrusion from below your belly..that, I’ve only ever seen Sehun’s when we were kids—eww I do not want to remember that—Yours was sort of fascina—OKAY I AM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW” Jongin then proceeds to bury his face in Yifan’s shoulder and mumbles something that sounds like alien language.

Yifan laughs; curling his arms around the boys’ legs on his waist and hitches him higher. The motion earns him a gasp from Jongin. “ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FALL? THAT SURPRISED ME!”

“Do you still see me in your mind ? Now?”

Jongin opens his mouth then closes it again, like a fish struggling to breath. He can feel his cheeks burn for the nth time, then he sighs and slumps back to Yifan, clinging like a koala, without realizing it. “w-well..not right now..please don’t ask me why”

“why?”

“I told you not to!”

“Why?”

The younger shakes his head, mouth sealed shut.

“if you won’t tell me the reason I am going to drop you and take off my clothes for you to see my glorious and fascinating body. I’ll make sure it will hunt your dreams and nightmares and---“

“OKAY! OKAY!”

Yifan grins, Jongin wants to wipe that smile off with his lips---no his hands. YOUR HANDS JONGIN! HANDS! “w-well.. I don’t know actually, I just—I just didn’t? after sleepless nights and—you don’t need to know that—I don’t—I looked at you, properly looked at you, and it didn’t happen? Sort of like—“

“is this a love confession?”

“NO OF COURSE NOT—WHY WOULD YOU—WHAT ARE YOU—“

“were you distracted by something then?”

Your face is very distracting “your face is very distracting”

The older stops, then utters slowly, “my face?”

Jongin splutters and whimpers, like he swallowed a large candy and choked, cursing his word filter to the deepest pile of Sehun’s dirty laundry. He wants to die. Like right now.  Goodbye world. It was nice living with you.

“Jongin?”

“NOPE. JONGIN IS NOT AVAILABLE. TALK TO MY HAND. I’M GOING TO SLEEP. BYE!” Jongin then buries his face to Yifan’s neck, closes his eyes and snores.

“so you think I’m handsome huh? Tell me, am I a prince in that head of yours?” The older teases, mouth twisting in an ugly (handsome) smirk or so Jongin imagines. He can hear it in his voice anyway.

So much like one. NOPE. BRAIN. STOP. “I’m asleep. Don’t disturb me. Precious nap time”

The older chuckles. “You big baby.”

Jongin decides to ignore him and clings. Yifan is still teasing him and laughing, his back rumbling and shoulders shaking. It’s sort of comfortable in a weird way. He’s warm too, as warm as the blanket he uses when winter comes. Jongin instinctively snuggles closer, then yawns.

“Hey! Are you serious? Hey! Don’t sleep on me! Jongin…”

That was the last thing Jongin hears before he succumbs to sleep.

 

 

“Jongin.. wake up.”

A soft voice rouses Jongin from sleep. “don’t want to..”

“I’ll drop you if you don’t climb off me now.”

Jongin mumbles something incoherent, and then climbs off Yifan when the latter crouches down. Eyes still groggy and yawing, he slowly reaches for his room key and hands it to the other. Yifan immediately unlocks it.

Jongin’s about to step forward when Yifan catches his wrist and hauls him up, princess style. Jongin lets him, he couldn’t care less. He’s so sleepy that the only thing that matters is the distance between him and his bed. “you hurt your ankle. Don’t move too much.”

He nods and closes his eyes. After a few moments, he feels his sheets on his back and sighs. Heaven. He doesn’t want to get up. Ever.

“I’m gonna leave.” Yifan said, his voice soft.

“mmmm. Thanks..”

Jongin can feel him hesitating, even with his eyes close. He hears him sigh and whispers an, “Okay.”

He’s almost fallen back to sleep when a voice breaks the silence.

“I think I know how to fully distract you from ever seeing me again—well aside from my face.”

He half opens his eyes, assessing the man before him. He’s not in his right mind to have this kind of conversation. His brain is screaming for him to sleep sleep SLEEEP

“What is it Yifan?”

“This.”

Yifan leans down, his face a mere centimeters from Jongin, then kisses him on the lips. Quick. Chaste. Like air. Like magic. Jongin smiles, his heart races for a few beats.

 The older pauses for a few seconds, waiting for Jongin’s reaction. When nothing came, he chuckles and leans back. “Sleep well”

“yeah..”

 

 

He burrows his face in the sheets, a few seconds after he hears the door closing. He feels giddy, and warm all over, like Yifan’s kiss has transferred the others’ warmth to him. It was pleasant, Yifan kissing him.

Jongin snaps his eyes open, all drowsiness gone.

Yifan

Kissed him.

On the lips.

Yifan..

Kiss..

Kiss..

…..

He bolts upright, his face burning and heart beating erratically. The twisting in his stomach is back. And his lips is still tingling, the ghost of Yifan’s lips still lingers.

OH. MY. GOD.

“what..”

“WHAAAAAAAAT????”

 

He screams.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so so sorry :( i was really busy with work and driving lessons huhu. i hope you like this guys!

MEOWK