Jea--WHAT?!

Fancy meeting your d--ooppss.

>.<

---------------------------------------------

Jongin slumps down on the table, eyeing his unfinished homework with disdain. He’s been in the library for three awfully long hours but still couldn’t finish his calculus assignment. Numbers are supposed to come easy to him—like yow! He never got lower than A+ in any related subjects! For the love of God.

He sighs for the hundredth time, willing his brain to function. He stares at the equation again. Ah yes, I’m supposed to do it like this—yep yep—the derivative of this number.. equals to this.. and this.. and yup..yup WHAT?!

Jongin stares at his notebook, wide-eyed. How. Why. What. How did this happen?

It seems that his brain to hand connection is severed. Because instead of writing numbers he wrote 13 characters, 11 of which are letters and.. what the? Is that a heart? A HEART?!!

YIFAN <3 JONGIN

 “ARGHHHHHH!!!!”

He’s going insane.

Like, level 1000 insane.

Oh God. He wishes San Goku would banish him with his KAME KAME wave.

He utters a pitiful whimper, resembling a wounded puppy. Thank God he is alone, no Sehun’s level of constant judging face or Baekhyuns annoying—

“Jongin?” a husky voice behind his ear made him shiver and nearly toppled him over.

Oh my golly God. Why are you punishing me—

“What is that?”

It took only a second for Jongin to immediately close his notes and blush from the roots of his hair. He stiffens and closes his eyes and wishes for the floor to swallow him whole and never to come back again. Ever.

He just hopes that the man didn’t read anything and maybe he can actually breathe again—

“Are my eyes deceiving me? Was that my name, and your name, with a heart in between?”

--INHALE. EXHALE—

--JONGIN.BREATHE—

You can do it Jongin. You go girl. He opens his eyes, intending to meet Yifan’s gaze but he found it extremely difficult, because the instant their eyes met, it’s like he’s being electrocuted. Literally. So he focuses his gaze on the table instead.

 “n-no. Y-you’re wrong. I think y-you need to get your eyes c-checked or s-something.” He stood up. He needs to get away because Yifan’s gaze is burning him. “I-I have to go..I-I—Yeah”

He was about to step out, but suddenly, a force pulled him sideways, making him fall to the nearest hard object. A warm, hard object.

“Look at me Jongin.”

Jongin’s stomach twitches, his heart beating rapidly. He finds himself sitting in Yifan’s lap, holding him steady. He was warm. Oh so warm. He stops himself from actually melting.

“Jongin..” Yifan took hold of his chin, forcing him to look directly at his eyes. He gulps a couple liters of saliva.

“W-what..”

“Jongin. I don’t mind. It made me happy. I didn’t know you feel the same way..”

Jongin was speechless. Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy..?

“…Jongin, I’m guilty as well. I always write your name and my name on my notes, and smile like an idiot afterwards. I couldn’t get you out of my head. You’re the apple of my pie, You’re the straw to my berry, you’re the smoke to my high, you’re the one I wanna marry. You’re the one for me, I’m the one for you. We are the perfect two..”

Jongin’s heart nearly went out from his chest. He’s so whipped. But wait.. “Isn’t that a song lyrics..?”

Yifan frowns. “You’re ruining the moment Jongin.” Yifan sighs. “whatever. I just want to know if you like me, and maybe if you do can I kiss you? I’ve been dying to like, attack your lips.”

Jongin blushes so hard he knows he looks worse than a tomato. He clears his throat and tried his utmost best to look at Yifan’s eyes. “I—I’ve been dying to attack your lips too—uhhmpp”

Yifan crashes his lips, kissing him thoroughly.

Jongin’s eyes widen, but closes them a second later, savoring Yifan’s hot lips. It’s his first intimate kiss, and to have it taken by someone he likes, he couldn’t ask for more.

He moaned when Yifan his lower lip, only to swipe it with his tongue a second later, asking for entrance. Jongin permitted him so, and tried to imitate Yifan;s tongue. The latter gasps in the kiss, enjoying it as much as he does. If kissing Yifan was actually this good, he wouldn’t mind having his lips every second of every day.

A sudden movement jolts him a little, but he pays it no mind. He wrapped his arms around Yifan’s neck instead. A moment later, the movement returns. And this time it was insistent, trying to shove him away from Yifan. No. Don’t do that. Don’t—

“JONGIN!!!”

He groaned.

There is a buzzing in his ears, his back aches a little.

“WHAT THE . YOU ARE SO TARNISHING MY INNOCENCE. EWWW!!”

Shouting? Why is someone shouting?

He opens his eyes, he looked around dazely. Where is Yifan? Where..?

Then the room starts to sharpen. His dorm room. He was lying on the floor. On his floor. Baekhyun and Sehun hovering over him. The former amused while the latter fuming.

Realization came like a punch in the face.

“OH.MY.GOD.”

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t stop laughing.

Sehun is still disgusted.

Jongin wants to punch them. Like really punch them to the face until their nose breaks—

Oh my God Jongin why are you turning violent you’ve been neglecting your duties as a member of the house of Kim—

“Jongin! Hey!” a voice behind him called. His heart starts beating so fast he’s finding it hard to breath. He knows he’s blushing too, remembering his beautiful—NO.UGLY.UGLY. JONGIN—dream.

Instead of facing Yifan, Jongin walks faster inside the cafeteria, plants his on a chair at the most secluded area he can find. Leaving Sehun and Baekhyun. and Yifan.

He didn’t notice Yifan’s sad eyes directed at him.

Jongin shakes his head, trying to forget the dream he had earlier. It was so, so real—or at least the feeling was. Yifan’s lips, his smoldering gaze, his warmth. He was enjoying the dream too much he almost—almost made out with Sehun in his sleep (thank God it didn’t happen. Who knows what kind of germs he will get eww)

He knocks his head on the table and whimpers.

He is so, so screwed.

“Oh Jongin, please don’t hide your face. I was enjoying your stupidity too much.”

Jongin raises his head, glaring at Baekhyun’s face and his butter-infested fingers. (who eats popcorn during lunch?)

“Me. Isn’t it obvious? Duhh?” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Jongin whimpered again. His mind to mounth filter is malfunctioning again. Can’t his day get any worse?

Nah.. you had a great a dream so it evens out—shut up brain. I did not give you permission to speak!!!

Sehun throws a few pieces of popcorn to Jongin, making the latter squeak. “What the—Stop it—“

“Please grow some balls. Stupid. I do not—I repeat—I DO NOT want to ever be the medium of your ing hormones again. Please. Confess your undying love to The Wu Yifan so that you can stop drooling after him—“

“Confess? What the—NO! I won’t! That’s utterly unimaginable. And EXCUSE ME! I DO NOT DROOL—“

“Yes you do Jongin.” Baekhyun interjected calmly. Jongin looks at him, kind of betrayed. “and Jongin. Don’t lie. You like him. So much. If I were you, I will try to grow some balls and confess.”

Jongin shakes his head. “No no Hyung. I’ll only get rejected. I’ll only embarrass myself further.”

Baekhyun sighs. Jongin is a little bit winded at the latters’ sudden, serious expression. “No you won’t get rejected. You must act now, before someone else steals him away from you.”

Baekhyun turns his head, eyeing something behind Jongin. He follows his gaze.

His words die in his mouth.

Yifan is sitting with a man—a beautiful, beautiful man, with twinkling eyes and cute nose, skin as white as snow, his laughter like ringing Christmas bells. No wonder Yifan is smiling back.

It feels like a punch in the gut.

Jongin wills himself to turn away, the sensation all over his body crippling him. He’s confused, sad..and all other emotions he can’t identify as of yet.

He feels so heavy, like something is weighing him down. There is that lingering emotion too. A curling in his stomach, rising to his heart, squeezing it. Almost as if he’s..he’s..

“You’re jealous.” Baekhyun states matter-of-factly.

Oh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!!!

sorry for the very late update. Real life is extremely busy.

Sorry if there are mistakes in grammar and whatnot! haha

Dont hesitate to leave comments. I love reading them!! :D

MEOWK