I Can't Let Him to Kiss You

For a Second I Think I Hate You

 

Flashback

 

''let me go. I have a business'', i pushed him.

''what will you do.?''

''it's not your business. I'll go to somewhere. Don't search me, okay.?''

''huh really high confident ya'', he whispered.

''i have to hahaha'', i left him.

 

at my eomma bedroom

 

Love naege wa neon like this

 

ah my phone..

''yeoboseo.....ah ne oppa....'', blablabla.

''wait for me okay.? Bye'', i close my phone and go to my bedroom. Look at my clothes. I'll wear the pinky one. Hmm my bag is pinky too kkk~

Yeomin POV end

 

Flashback end

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

JaeJoong POV

 

Where will she going exactly.? Should i follow her.? Hmm okay, i take my clothes, wearing a casual t-shirt and a worn out jeans. Where's my hat.? Ah at my closet. And my sunglasess....ah there.! I'm walking to my desk. Pull on my sunglasess. Should i wear masker.? Ah aniyo. Okay i'll go after take my jacket.

 

Out of the house

 

where's she.? Aigoo she walked very fast. I'm looking around the way and my eyes catch a pinky girl with a pinky bag. Ngah.! It's she.! I got you.! Now, i'm following her. Steping carefully and watching over her. 10 minutes later, we arrived at the park. City park. Is she wanna meet anyone.? Yak.! I'm right. Hmm...wait...i thought he is the tallest one in Yeomin class. Shim Minmin.? Chongmin.? Ah ani..but who.?

''Changminie~'', Yeomin called him. Ah ne i remember. His name is Shim Changmin. Gzz what kind of smile is that.? She never give me once.!! her sweetest smile.! Ugh.! I'm jealous :/ Where will they go now huh.? I still follow her and her friend. Mwo.? He take her hand and holding it. Damn. I never do that.!!! Who are you brave enough to do that.? I'll give you C for my class. Hah.!

 

Two hours later

 

Hah.! This is the worst date i've ever seen. Walking and looking around Zoo Park like a child. And now they’re going to the high place. I don't know the name of this place but i admit that this place is really romantic. Now, Changmin take a deep look at Yeomin eyes. And...YAH.! I know exactly what that bastard who is called Shim Changmin wanna do.! He wanna kiss Yeomin.! I'm a man, of course i really know what the deep look means. I can't let this happen.!

JaeJoong POV end

Author POV

''you have no permission to kiss this little pabo girl.!'', Yeomin heard that pabo voice was surprised. She's looking around to find out who's the owner of that voice.

''yak.! Why are you here.?'', she yelled.

''i'm here to protect you from this jerk. Come here'', JaeJoong catch Yeomin hand, make Yeomin close to him and put his arm around Yeomin waist.

''don't do that. Let me go.!'', now Yeomin screams.

''you hear that.? She don't wanna belong with you, so, let her go'', Changmin try to catch Yeomin hand but failed.

''i'll show you something hey little bastard.! Watch it carefully.!'', JaeJoong, he kissed Yeomin lips softly. Yeomin didn't ignore him nor reply him. She just quite due to her shock. After a second, he gave her a deep kiss. He's trying to bring his tongue into Yeomin mouth. But now, Yeomin ignore him hardly. She's shirking. Later, she pushed JaeJoong but JaeJoong didn't let her go and continue kissing her. Changmin was very shock.

''le....t...mh..mhhee...g....gho...'', she's still trying to escape her lips from JaeJoong. And the second one was success. After that, she slapped JaeJoong. A really hard slap. Yeomin starts to cry. Her eyes are full of tears. She run away, left JaeJoong and Changmin there.

''you jerk.! Evil.! Bastard.! That was Yeomin first kiss and you take it too easy as she hate you.!'', Changmin hit JaeJoong cheek. JaeJoong doesn't care eventhough he was bloody. He's trying to find Yeomin. Running and leaving Changmin alone. When he's looking around the Zoo Park, in front of the elephant cage, he look there's a girl's crying and hit the cage. JaeJoong walked to that girl. Hugged her from back and whispered at her ear.

''i love you. Why do you run away from me.? Why do you always run away when i wanna be close to you.?''

''mwo.? Who are you huh.? Yak.! Get your hand off from my body'', the girl yelled at him.

''woah jeongmal mianhaeyo agassi. I was wrong. I thought you are my girl. Sorry'', JaeJoong bowed to the girl while he heard someone laugh at him.

''you really a pabo saram.!!''

''yak.! You saw it huh.?'', JaeJoong scratched his head which is not itch and he's blushing.

''i didn't miss anything'', Yeomin laughed.

''so, you heard too.?''

''of course'', Yeomin clapped. He's walking close to her. Raise her hand. Knelt to the ground.

''and, what's your answer.?''

''molla''

''why.?''

''i....i just...doubt'', Yeomin made a sad face. JaeJoong's standing up. Raise Yeomin chin and trying to kiss her again. For a second, Yeomin just quite, but then, she's trying to reply JaeJoong.

''so, is it your answer.?''

''ne..maybe'', Yeomin gave him her sweetest smile.

''but, why did you run away when i kissed you before.?''

''i thought you are not serious about that. i thought you just treat me like a doll as usual. I thought that kiss not presented your heart'', Yeomin said.

''from now, you are my lovely maid, forever, till i die without exception'', he put his evil smirk on his face.

''with all of my heart sir'', Yeomin smile.

''by the way, Yeomin, you haven't call my name. You said Changmin-ssi name with a cutie way. I'm jealous.! Say it cute please....'', JaeJoong beg to Yeomin with his puppy eyes.

''i love you, Jae-ah~''

''mwo.? I can't hear you'', he's kidding her.

''yak.! I don't wanna say it again''

''but i didn't hear''

''that's your problem, not me''

''aigoo nae yeojachingu is very scary huh.? '', he pinch her cheek.

''if you didn't like it, there's Changmin oppa who loves me just the way i am''

''YAK.!! YOU ARE MINE'', JaeJoong screams and hugs Yeomin.

At the same time

'okay. I knew from the first time that i have no chance. But, i don't think it will be this hurts. Ah even a man have to cry, right.?', Changmin talked to himself and starts to cry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

annyeong readers...

*bow*

this is short, i know it exactly.

where is the part when Yeomin get bully from JaeJoong.?

well, i'll write it as a sequel from this FF. But, maybe you have to wait 2-3 weeks later.

i'll write it ASAP.!! i still have exams T^T

pray for me please T_T

byeeee

*bow*