Our Little Accident Start Everything

For a Second I Think I Hate You

 

Yeomin POV

 

I'm running as fast as i can. I'm late. And the prof. is the one who really strict with time. Die...i die.!! And.... *braaak* ugh yak who is this pabo.? He made me fell. Gzzzzz doesn't he know i'm in a hurry huh.?

''yak.! Why do you walking that slow.? Pabo.!! Hush i'm in a hurry.!! Our problem isn't clear yet.!!'', i'm leaving him while he wanna says something.

*woooosh*

Finally...

''Hhh...hh...hh.....''

Jinnja, for the sake of my prof., i really tired.

''Yeomin. You shouldn't running like that. You know what.? Our prof. can't teach us today, so he send someone for exchange him. Hmm his assistant from grade 3'', Fany said while she took the blush on from her bag.

''ah and i heard that his assistant is the most handsome man here'', and now she put a lipstick.

''ngah that's why your make up is too much today huh.? I don't care about him and his assistant. I just care about my score''

''yaaah my lip. Is it too red.?''

''molla...hoaaaam'', i start to sleep on the table.

''yak.! Park Yeomin.! Don't sleep'', she hit my head with her fan.

''aaww yak.! I'll clean your make up then if you do that again'', i hit her back.

''aish.! yeomin-ah you.....oh god...for the sake of my mom..he's really charming.!!!!'', in a second, Fany who wanna hit me back with a super thick book became a good-silent-sweet student while my eyeballs feels like they wanna get out from them place. Is he the one hit me this morning huh, isn't he.?

''annyeonghaseo, students. My name is Kim JaeJoong. Call me JaeJoong. I'm prof. Kim assistant. From now until final exams, i'll teach you. Prof. Kim have some projects, so he can't teach you as well'', he said it as the class yelled a ''hurray'' word loudly.

''okay, i'll call your name, just say present and raise your hand''

Oh god.! What should i do.? I bet he was angry with me and now...my score.......in his hand. Damn.! It can't be worse.

''Park Yeomin.?'', he's looking around the class. I raised my hand and said present with a book on my face.

''you hid your face.? Why huh..? Gwenchanayo.?''

''ah ne gwenchanayo. I'm just too shy'', and the class laugh at me. Oh yeah i really ashamed now.! .! I peek him from the upper book and damn god.! He's walking to me.!!!!!!

''take off this stuff'', he said when he took off the book from my face.

''an..annyeong..'', i said as i hung my head.

''hmm seems i have saw you before'' he's thinking, ''ah..are you the one who yelled at me and told me that i'm a pabo saram.?'', he said. Oh yeah i'm blushing. Is he wanna makes me feel ashamed, isn't he.? Grrrrr.

''who.? Me.? How dare you said that.?! I'm NOT.!'', i'm evading. Well, he's right but..how can i admit his statement in this class.?

''well, maybe i was wrong. Sorry'', he's smiling at me. Okay i admit that his smile is the greatest smile i've ever seen.

''ah ne, gwenchanayo'', he's walking leave me.

''yak Yeomin-ah.!! How dare you didn't tell me anything happen between you two.?'', Fany said as she's pouting her lip. Cute hahaha

''aish. It was happen ten minutes ago when i came here. I thought it's not important''

''tell me the story..!!!!!''

''okay okay.well......'', blablabla i told her what happen.

 

Studying

 

Finally this class end. Haaaaah......

''okay class, enough for today. Do your homework'', he said. aaaaah ye ye ye my smile became wider and wider.

''ah and for you Yeomin, i'll wait you in my room'', pointed at me. Mwo.? What does he want.? I don't want to. Errr. He left first. Okay you bastard. Wait a second. Hah this damn room with a word ''Prof. Kim's Room'' make me shudder. Hhng....

''i come'', i came into his room.

''ah ne, sit down'', he pointed at the chair in front of me.

''shiro, i don't want to take a long time here. So, what do you want.?'', i'm staring at him.

''o-key...you're such a to-the-point girl ne.?''

''hhhhh.....'', he takes a deep breath.

''i know you lied. You are the one and ONLY who yelled at me that harsh''

''so.? Who cares''

''you know what.? I know you wanna pass this class well..but don't you think your score....is...in..my..hand...now.?'', he said. ugh he got it. He didn't miss anything.

''and then.?''

''i can give you D if you...''

''what sould i do.? What do you want.?'', i cut him.

''ah nice girl. I'll tell you once. From tomorrow until unexpected time, you will be my maid, you have to do what i want with no exception. This isn't an option. You don't have any choice''

''MWO.? It's a blackmail.! You.! Bastard.!'', i scream as loud as i can.

''whatever syalalalala'', he said that without any guilty face.

''damn.! You are an evil, i know that from the first time i saw you'', i hit his table, made him surprised. Admit it, his surprise face was cute. Oh my what's going on.? Yeomin.!! What do you think about him.? He's just a bastard.!

''i leave'', i'm leaving him without say anything else.

''see ya tonight my maid'', he yelled and winked at me. What did he said.? I can't hear. Ah, whatever,  i don't care.