My Mom Brings That Evil Come Into My Life

For a Second I Think I Hate You

 

Flashback

 

Finally this class end. Haaaaah......

''okay class, enough for today. Do your homework'', he said. aaaaah ye ye ye my smile became wider and wider.

''ah and for you Yeomin, i'll wait you in my room'', pointed at me. Mwo.? What does he want.? I don't want to. Errr. He left first. Okay you bastard. Wait a second. Hah this damn room with a word ''Prof. Kim's Room'' make me shudder. Hhng....

''i come'', i came into his room.

''ah ne, sit down'', he pointed at the chair in front of me.

''shiro, i don't want to take a long time here. So, what do you want.?'', i'm staring at him.

''o-key...you're such a to-the-point girl ne.?''

''hhhhh.....'', he takes a deep breath.

''i know you lied. You are the one and ONLY who yelled at me that harsh''

''so.? Who cares''

''you know what.? I know you wanna pass this class well..but don't you think your score....is...in..my..hand...now.?'', he said. ugh he got it. He didn't miss anything.

''and then.?''

''i can give you D if you...''

''what sould i do.? What do you want.?'', i cut him.

''ah nice girl. I'll tell you once. From tomorrow until unexpected time, you will be my maid, you have to do what i want without any exception. This isn't an option. You don't have any choice''

''MWO.? It's a blackmail.! You.! Bastard.!'', i scream as loud as i can.

''whatever syalalalala'', he said that without any guilty face.

''damn.! You are an evil, i know that from the first time i saw you'', i hit his table, made him surprised. Admit it, his surprise face was cute. Oh my what's going on.? Yeomin.!! What do you think about him.? He's just a bastard.!

''i leave'', i'm leaving him without say anything else.

''see ya tonight my maid'', he yelled and winked at me. What did he said.? I can't hear. Ah, whatever,  i don't care.

Flashback end

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeomin POV

Ugh....god.....how could you brought me into this situation.? why this situation happen to me.???? why.???? I grumbled along my way to go home.

''i'm back eomma..hhhh....'', i really tired.

''yak.! You came this late. What are you doing before.?'', eomma asked me.

''yeah, i eat my dinner at my fave resto. You know where is it well'', i answer as fast as i can and going to my bedroom.

''annyeong Yeomin-ah'', i look someone's feet came out from my bedroom. And...who the hell this voice.? I've ever heard the voice before. I think i hate this voice. I'm looking up to see this person's face.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.?! IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BOTHER ME AT CAMPUS.?''

''hey Yeomin-ah.! Where's your manner.? I haven't teach you to talked like that'', eomma hit my head.

''Yeomin-ah, he is my guest. Umm...well, he'll live with us from now. I rent out your bedroom. From now, you'll sleep with me. All of your stuff already in my bedroom''

''but..why should this person who rent my bedroom.? And you haven't tell me before'', i wanna cry now.

''yak.! He has money and i need it. So, why can't it happen.? Go to my bedroom if you wanna sleep. Or still standing here but you won't get anything. My decision doesn't change'', eomma said that like that's an easy case. Oh God.! I thought it can't be worse. But it CAN.! Yeah you show me your power.! Aish jinjja...!! I hate my life.!!! I'll sleep as soon as possible. Don't thinking about him Yeomin.!! Everything will be alright.....wish...

 

One week later

 

In the morning

 

I'm sitting on the sofa in the living-room. Watching TV with a romantic drama. And then...he comes. Bothering me as always.

''yo Yeomin-ah. How's your school huh.?'', he put his arm around my shoulder.

''what the hell your question is.? You know exactly everything that happen to me considering you are my prof.'s assistant and you teach my class until the final exams'', i answer without facing him.

''aigoo don't be so rude Yeominnie~''

''go away and don't disturbing me.! You bastard'', i pushed him away.

''shiro. Cups'', he kissed my cheek.

''aigoo this jerk.!'', i slapped him but not really a slap.

''go to kitchen and make an apple juice for me. As soon as possible.!''

''shiro''

''you are my maid till unexpected time, remember.?''

''till Januari''

''January.?''

''the class over at 31th Januari, pabo.!''

''well, now is 5th November, i still have 2,5 months'', he's smiling.

''ugh.!! I hate you.!!'', i'm going to kitchen just like his doll. Gzzz. He always told me to help him. But he act like a boss. Told me to do this and that. Argh.!!! If Harry Potter was real, i'll give him AVADA KEDAVRA without any doubt.

 

1,5 months later

 

Aish, an annoying voice trying to wake me up. Argh...i moaned, ''fi...ve...min...nutes...lat..'' i fell asleep again.

''i've to go to your grandmom house. I'll be there for two days. Today and tomorrow. So, you'll here with JaeJoong-ssi. Service him well. If you cook a breakfast, lunch, and dinner, don't forget about him. If you don't do that, i won't give you money for two weeks. I'll go now. Breakfast for today i've made it. Bye honey'', eomma kissed my head while i trying to wake up and she go.

 

10 minutes later

 

''is that true or just my dream.?'', i looking around the house. Okay i got my eomma wasn't here. So...is it true.? That bastard and i in the same house.? Just us.? My eomma must be crazy.! It has been 1,6 months that bastard live in my house. And he bothering me very well.

''Yeomin, bring my breakfast to my room'', i heard someone scream. Damn.! I curse him.! Ugh.!

God, please don't let him get a girlfriend.!! I have no say to bring his breakfast. Errr.

''excuse me''

''ne, come in''

''i come. Here your KYAAAAAAA'', i closed my eyes.

''mwo.?''

''why you just wearing that.?'', i pointed at his waist-to-feet.

''ah you nervous huh.? I know i'm hot'', he smirked. Daaaaamn.!!! I put his breakfast on the table and going out from his bedroom. When i open the door a little, he close it from my back. Now i trapped on his hands. Yeah, i'm standing between his both hands, facing the door, with him back on me. His breath...i can feel it. Deg. Oh my. Why should my heart dugeun very fast now.? Gzzz.

''i know that your eomma going to your grandmom house for two days. Hmm..wondering what can i do with you in this house for two days. Maybe we can.....'', he kissed my back neck.

''nghhh...'', i moan. He often do this when my eomma wasn't at home.

''maybe we can doing this..or even more hmm.?'', he kissed my ear now. Oh my i bet my face turn to red now.!!

''ngaahh..hh...stop..it...'', i turn my body facing him.

''ah ne..maybe, i know what we can doing...'', i put my finger and made a letter S from his chest to his tummy.

''THIS.!'', i hit his tummy. Ugh. Just now, i realize that he has a six-pack tummy. Oh my.! Am i the lucky one girl who can see this.? I want to touch it. Ah.! Aniyoooo i'm not a ert.!!! Yak.!!!

''aish.!! It hurts.!! Pabo.!! You know how much time and how much i work really hard to make this cool tummy huh.?'', he's holding his tummy while i'm laughing.

''hah..! Should i give you more.?!'', i put my hand on my waist.

''ah this little girl became wild when her mommy wasn't here'', he said with a sweet smile and sweet voice in front of my face.

''let me go. I have a business'', i pushed him.

''what will you do.?''

''it's not your business. I'll go to somewhere. Don't search me, okay.?''

''huh really high confident ya'', he whispered.

''i have to hahaha'', i left him.

 

at my eomma bedroom

 

Love naege wa neon like this

 

ah my phone..

''yeoboseo.....ah ne oppa....'', blablabla.

''wait for me okay.? Bye'', i close my phone and go to my bedroom. Look at my clothes. I'll wear the pinky one. Hmm my bag is pinky too kkk~

Yeomin POV end