J-Hope

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noooo that dress is better!" whined J-hope pointing to the floral dress. Soyi pouted and held up the black dress. "This black dress is much more ier! Why do you want that floral dress?" asked Soyi raising her eyebrows.

"Cause....the black dress is too revealing! There are boys at the party you know?! What is they try to take you away from me?" yelled the over protective J-hope while clinging onto Soyi's arm.

Soyi giggled "Okay okay then, I will wear the floral dress!" said Soyi giving J-hope a peck on his cheeks before changing her clothes.

SOYI POV

"Wow~ There is so many people here!" I said in amazement as I looked around the house. It is Hopie's (A/N Yep! It is J-hope's nickname ^^) birthday today and he invited so many people over to his house to celebrate.

J-hope looked at me and pinched my cheeks. "Aishhh why are you soo cute~" said J-hope smiling. "Of course~ I was born cute!" I said as I puffed out my cheeks. J-hope chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom~" I said to J-hope before going to the bathroom. After I was done, I walked out of the room and saw J-hope talking to a girl. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw the girl flirting with J-hope but the thing is interesting is that J-hope is not uncomfortable with her.

Usually J-hope will look uncomfortable or walk away but not this time. I bit the inside of the cheeks as the girl started to pull J-hope outside. I started following them......

J-HOPE POV

I was holding onto the golden necklance in my hands nervously. The golden necklance was a gift for my darling girlfriend, Soyi. I wanted to gave her the necklance as the necklance is one of my perious treasure. Soyi deserve this necklance for everything she did for me.

"J-hopie!" I heard a famillar voice calling me. I turned around and saw my long lost childhood friend, Jaehwa waving at me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter