Jin

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, remember the rules.” You say with a careful tone; seven very excited faces looking at you attentively. All the boys are practically bouncing up and down waiting for you to speak faster… You ignore their impatience and continue, although you can’t help the bubbly anticipation growing in your own stomach.. “You can hide anywhere between rooms 405 and 470, and anywhere in the foyer, but other wise you can’t leave this floor or the main lobby.”

 

Taehyung raises a hand in a request to speak, although his face looks like he’s going to pass out in excitement. When you catch his eye, he begins his question. “Does that include the stairwells?”

“Yes.” You say simply. He nods his head in understanding and you can tell he’s already thinking of a place to hide… He raises another eyebrow, another question on his lips.

“Does that include the restrooms?”

You find yourself sighing, but the others are just laughing under their breath. “Yes, Taehyung.” You clear you throat and continue speaking. “Just don’t forget that PDnim’s room is off limits. As well as bribing members of staff to aid in the game.”  You eye Suga up and down, choosing to raise a finger at him. “And that also means that you can’t just decide to not participate.. Got it?”

He raises his hands in a playful surrender, although he’s a little disappointed, having hoped he could have had some extra shuteye. “Got it.” He replies. The others laugh but you find yourself heaving a heavy sigh.

“And one more thing.” You say before you lose their attention completely. “Just remember to be on your best behaviour, because my job is on the line. So that means no breaking anything-“ You eye Namjoon in particular and he bows his head in understanding. “-And no snooping on other celebrities-“ You stare at Jungkook who acts like he hasn’t heard you; apparently finding his shoes really interesting. “-And finally, don’t make me regret pushing back your schedule. Okay? Because I can’t handle another lecture from the production crew and Sunbae… So whenever you want to cause trouble, just remember what happened the last time. Okay?”

They all give you a simultaneous “Okay.” nodding their heads, smiles already breaking out on their faces.

“Alright then! Should we decide with rock, paper, scissors?”

Eight hands enter the circle, a round of cheers, cries, and four chants later; Jimin is declared the loser.

“Aish! Why is it always me?” He exclaims, but then proceeds to cover his eyes in defeat and starts counting aloud. “One, two, three-“

Everybody runs like their life depends on it, leaving a disgruntled Jimin behind.

You find yourself running down the expansive corridor of the hotel with an ecstatic smile on your face; desperately trying not to trip over your own feet. You laugh to yourself, knowing you shouldn’t be behaving like this in such an establishment, but that’s what makes it all the more exciting. Six boys in equal exhilaration are currently following you down the hallway; pushing and shoving each other trying to run further ahead. Their howls of joy, and exclamations of delight ricochet off the walls to create an aura of absolute chaos. You internally groan, thinking of the repercussions of allowing them to do this, but at the same time you can’t help but smile…

It’s the most fun you’ve had in a long time.

As you all approach the elevators and dividing hallways, each of you scatter to try and find the ultimate hiding spot; the laughter slowly spreading to other parts of the hotel.. And to other unfortunate guests…

You quickly make your way down corridor C and immediately head towards the foyer. Running down four flights of stairs and through numerous hallways, you finally find the room you are looking for.

The board room. Perfect.

You beam in pride as you carefully peek through the glass walls; checking to see if the room is clear. Upon deciding that you aren’t about to barge into some important meeting, you open the door and slink inside. The room is large, although most of it is occupied by the long table in the middle, chairs perfectly lining the sides like a replica of the men in suits that usually sit there. The room itself reeks of arrogance; it’s so sleek and immaculate. A part of you feels a little inadequate standing here staring at the suede leather and the extremely unnecessary chandelier.

You shake your head and regather you thoughts, deciding to hide in the small cupboard at the back of the room. Squeezing through the door, you try not to trip over the cleaning equipment and carefully close the door behind you; darkness consuming your vision. You take this time to calm down your breathing, letting your heart come to a more reasonable pace as you let your eyes adjust to the dim light.

You already feel a little cramped but you have the suspicion you’re going to be here a while, so you choose to make yourself comfortable. Carefully sitting on the floor, you lean against the wall and extend your legs as far as you can. The cupboard is small, quiet, and for the oddest of reasons, it feels very comforting. Peaceful. A place where you can be alone in your thoughts.

Until the door opens; blinding you with light and arousing you from your moment of solitude. You cover your eyes and attempt to get a better look at the tall silhouette standing there… You peek through your hands to see Jin looking at you with both surprise and disappointment.

“Jin?” you ask curiously as you stand up.

“What are you doing here?” He queries, perplexed.

You roll your eyes at his stupid question. “Looking for Narnia.” You say sarcastically.

He just shakes his head in disapproval, but smiles non-the-less. You find yourself chuckling a little before replying seriously. “I’m hiding, what does it look like?” you tease.

“But I was going to hide here.” He says in reply, taking a quick glance over his shoulder for a potential Jimin.

“Well, I was here first. Go find somewhere else.” You immediately reach for the door, attempting to close it but Jin holds it open and scowls at you.

“I don’t have time, Jimin is already looking.”

“He’s on the fourth floor. He can’t run that fast; I’m sure you have time.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Yes, you do. Now shoo!” You try to shut the door again but Jin just yanks it open wider and looks at you with pleading eyes.

“Let me hide with you.”

“What? No. I picked it first. Go find somewhere else.”

“Please.”

“No.”

“Stop being so selfish.” He taunts.

“I’m not being selfish, I’m being practical.” You give him a wide smile in response to his pathetic goad.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asks with a raised eyebrow, his voice gaining an octave.

“Just what it sounds like. Now go, before Jimin does find you.” You grab the door and begin to pull it closed but Jin sticks his foot in between whilst giving you a cocky smirk.

“Jin, stop being so childish.”

“No.”

“Jin, seriously I-“ you’re abruptly ‘shushed’ by Jin who is frantically looking over his shoulder; peering through the glass wall. He snaps his head to you, his eyes wide.

“Move over.” He says promptly, immediately pushing himself into the cupboard with you.

“Jin!” You exclaim as you almost fall over a mop and bucket.

You’re only given another “Shhhh!’ from Jin as he closes the door; plunging you both into darkness. You regain your balance and stand facing him, chest to chest.

“What’s going on?” you ask. But when Jin gives you another ‘Shhhh!’, you find yourself hitting him on the arm. “Don’t ‘SHHH’ me.” You scowl at him, even though you know he can’t see it well. He responds with an exaggerated exclamation of pain, rubbing his arm. This makes you laugh, and Jin just smiles hearing the sound of your voice in his ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter