V/Taehyung

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

   "Taehyung oppa~ I feeling very bored can we go somewhere?"  Soyi pouted at Taehyung as she rest her chin on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung grabbed her head and kissed her forehead and said cheerfully, "Okay,okay let's go to the amusment park!" "Yay! Ler's go now!" said Soyi pecking on Taehyung's cheek lightly.
        "Oh, Taehyung oppa and that girl!" Soyi and Taehyung heard a high school girl said pointing at them. Soyi looked at Taehyung and tilt her head. Taehyung chuckled and pulled held Soyi's hand and said to the girl and her friend with a wide grin, "She is my girlfriend, Soyi" Soyi giggled. Taehyung showed Soyi  his regtangle smile and dragged her into the amusment park. "Yah! That hurts!" Soyi whined at Taehyung cutely. Taehyung whined back at her, "No~you can't stop me~" Soyi laughed and said out softly,"I have such a naughty boyfriend." 
     
           As Soyi and Taehyung were about to past the roller coster ride, Soyi stopped to look at the roller coster. When Taehyung realised Soyi is staring at the roller coster ride, he chuckled and wrap his arms aroung Soyi's arms and said, "Want to ride the roller coster?" "Yes! I had never ridden a roller coster before." said Soyi smiling brightly. Taehyung and Soyi walked into the entrance of the roller coster ride arm to arm. 

    As Soyi and Taehyung done buckling up their seats, Taehyung whirspered to Soyi and tugging her arms, "Soyi, I am so scared." Soyi looked at Taehyung and pinched his cheeks "Yah, Chicken, you will be alright." said Soyi smiling at Taehyung cutely. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter