Let Me Know

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I prepared a short playlist for you guys to listen to while reading this chapter:

 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV-RbEHlWU65p2-VgrCuoXa--v1uNzYs3 

I hope you enjoy it and it's helpful ^^ 

Missing

Chapter 10:  Let me know

Jiyeon’s POV

 

It's been such a long time since the last time I didn’t want to go to my own home. Sigh! I can't simply go to SooJung’s place and stay the night because she will ask way too many questions. I should never have allowed Sehun to stay at my place. It's all my fault, to begin with. I can't blame anyone but myself.

But maybe it's the best for everything to go that way. We just need to sort things out and everything will go back to normal or at least I won't have to carry such a burden.

All those years we have been pushing and pulling each other. Especially, I must have hurt him. We have been together since kids, we went through everything together. I was used to him being around me all the time. Whenever I looked around myself – he was there, somewhere close to me, somewhere I can see him.

When I confessed him while I was drunk I realized that our relationship is really hard to change. I know I was the first one who looked at him differently – not just as a friend. However that time he also had feelings for someone else. He probably doesn’t even remember her right now or the feelings they shared, however, I'm a coward. In order to protect myself, I was the first one to push – I started dating. My first prince charming – Lee Hongbin and my first heartbreak – Oh Sehun happened.

“SooJung? Why are you calling so late?” I asked as soon as I picked her call. It was unlike her to call me late at night, so I couldn’t help but think the worst.

“Unnie, where are you? Sehun called asking if you were with me so I got worried.”

A smile crept on my face, I couldn’t help it. No matter what, Sehun was like a young kid. “I'm in front of my place. Don’t worry, I just had a lot to do today.”

“Unnie, did you two fight? I know it's impossible since you always find a way to keep things in order, but Sehun didn’t sound like himself.”

“Nothing out of the ordinary. You know how bratty he can be, don’t worry.” Letting SooJung know would only make things more complicated. Since she knows both of us too well, she will definitely do something to ‘fix’ things she shouldn’t.

“I'm telling you just in case. I don’t believe you, but I won't do anything. You can stay calm.” SooJung said and after wishing good night she ended the call. Of course, she wouldn’t believe it, even I couldn’t bring myself to make things sound more trustworthy.

 

No POV

 

“Why did you bother calling SooJung? She got all kinds of ideas now.” Jiyeon said as soon as she walked in her apartment. Sehun was waiting for her in front already.

“Is that really the first thing you want to tell me? You left in the morning and now it's past midnight. Be more responsible, there is someone who is waiting for you.” Sehun said. When Jiyeon managed to look at him properly  she realized he was angry.

“Why are you angry? I told you in the morning, I have a lot of work after all I'm preparing for a comeback. Other than that you could have called me.” Jiyeon felt frustrated after seeing him angry. It was so unfair of him to expect so many things without giving anything in return, not even a few signs of what he feels towards her.

“Would you have picked up if I called you? I think you would have preferred talking with Taehyung or practicing with Jongin rather than picking up my call.” Sehun’s voice gradually started getting louder as he approached Jiyeon, pinning her to a wall.

“Did you drink or take some courage pills?” Jiyeon smirked and pushed him, walking away from him. It didn’t take long for him to stop her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to his body. “Don’t act like a man right now, Oh Sehun. I'm too tired to deal with your teenage fantasies.”

“Teenage fantasies? Where is the girl who confessed her feelings to me on her prom? Where is the girl who shows her feelings freely to me?” Sehun shouted.

Jiyeon looked up at him. ‘It's been a while since she died Oh Sehun!’ she wanted to shout, but knowing Sehun wouldn’t understand it anyway, she just kept quiet. “Let me go. I really am too tired to talk with you.” She whispered, hoping Sehun would finally give up.

“No, this time, I'm not letting you go. I listened to you this morning, now it's your turn.” Sehun said and dragged her to her bedroom. He picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed, sitting in front of him.  “Once I'm done talking, I will leave you.”

“Sehun, today I remembered a lot of things I should have. Please, don’t make me go through this.” Jiyeon pleaded. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter