DK (Seokmin)

Seventeen Shots

one.

 

"LEE SEOKMIN YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK HERE!!" You screamed as you chased the boy along the school hallways, although it wasn't allowed.

It was Valentine's Day and you had prepared a box of chocolate, a box for your secret crush a.k.a Lee Seokmin.

But you didn't know he would just snatch your gift away and play a game of catch.

You heard his evil laugh echo throughout the hallways, making you more furious than ever.

Taking bigger and faster steps, just when you thought you were close to him, he got out of your sight.

Sighing and stomping your feet on the ground, you prayed to the heavens, hoping that Seokmin wouldn't open the box and spot the letter inside, ruining the plan that took a year to plan.

Seokmin didn't know anything, he didn't know that the special gift was for him. He tried to stop the feeling of jealousy when you hung out with guys every day, but the feeling burned in him when he saw a heart-shaped gift box in your hand, on Valentine's Day. He wanted to open the box so badly, but inside he knew he couldn't, he would ruin your gift, not to mention it would pour more jealousy into him. He decided to pass the gift back to you during lunch.

But he was clumsy, too clumsy.

Just as he saw you walking back to your class, he walked out of the locker room and accidentally slipped on a pencil. His hands protected the box of chocolates, not wanting to ruin the gift, but unfortunately, a piece of paper had slipped out of it.

Seokmin picked the paper up and shut his eyes tight, not wanting to know who your secret crush was, but at the same time, hoping that it would be his name written on it. After hesitating for a long time, he decided to take a peek, just a peek.

" To: Seokmin

 Seokmin, I know we've been friends for a long time, but actually I had feelings for you all this time. You know I'm not the type to be confessing, but I felt that you should at least know that this idiot has been in love with you since day  1. That day when you called me 'cutie', I know I said I didn't mind but I was actually squealing so much inside. Min, please don't freak out, I hope we can at least be friends?

P.S. I know you love chocolate, especially Kitkat.

- an idiot"

Seokmin couldn't hide the smile on his face anymore, he was grinning so much he didn't even hear the bell ring. But all he knew was he was happy and excited.

"Our Seokmin looks really happy today." Jihoon said as Seokmin passed his table in the classroom.

"Hmm I wonder why." Seokmin said as he hid the box of chocolate under his table.

"Don't tell me, our Seokmin is all grown up now and has received chocolates?"

"No way. I probably would be the first one to receive gifts out of all of you dorks."

"Hey! That's just-"

The boys were as noisy as usual today.But little did they know, today was a special day for their Seokmin.

Once the lunch bell rang Seokmin raced out of the classroom, leaving his friends extremely confused. He stood in front of your classroom, carefully pulling out the note again from the box. He went up to your table and sat across of you.

"What is it Lee Seokmin? And where the hell are my box of chocolates?" You said without looking up from your work.

"..." Seokmin kept silent.

"Look Seokmin, if you didn't know, today is a very special day for a young teenage girl like me so if you don't min-"

You looked up at him and saw that he had a devilish smirk on his face.

Don't tell me.

"To: Seokmin,

Seokmin, I know we've been friends for a long time, but actually I had feelings for you all this time. You know I'm not the type to be confes-" Seokmin whispered softly while mocking you.

Your face turned tomato-red in no time as you tried to snatch that regretful piece of paper back.But being the giant he was, Seokmin held the note high. Making you even more flustered.

"Hey, you never told me you liked me." He pouted.

"DAMN. YOU. GIVE IT BACK." Still jumping.

"Hey, I'm not done yet." He held your shoulders, trying to calm you.

Seokmin couldn't hide the smile on his face anymore. While you were busy jumping for the small note. Seokmin bent down and snuck a kiss on your nose.

"I like you too." He whispered in your ear, making your face turn redder than ever.

You threw him a punch and he burst out laughing.

Little did you know there was a tiny shadow behind the classroom doors. Soonyoung was trying so hard to hold his laughter in. "Heol... I-I I'm going to tell everyoNE HAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

 


 

[A/N] Opps. It's not Valentines Day, but whatever. Haha. Hope y'all liked it! I'll try my best to update frequently w u w