✧ layout fourteen

KRYSTAL CODING ! ㅡ code with me, in the process of creating new layouts!
tumblr_inline_np61xpobKZ1sx2cwu_540.png
 
Hello everyone! 

As you will see, I am trying something different. I wanted to add a little 'introduction' to the layout template that I will provide just so you know what exactly I am showing you and how you can tweak it to make it your own. Since everything I show you is crafted in my own vision, The idea behind this is so you can have a basic design to follow if you are just starting out with coding or if you have already coded for awhile but need help in the design process. Think of this as a 'bridge' connecting all coders. One person may see the above layout as difficult in achieving the overflow while the second person may see this as a piece of cake and reproduce the layout in five minutes because of their attraction to the design. It's all about where you stand and how I can help you.

Moreover, I'll see how far I can go with the idea. Right now I am having mixed feelings because this section will be useless (unless you really care about what I have to say) and boring but at the same time can be used for further explanations. I'll figure it out in the next layout sighs. So I'll apolgoize in advance for the messy layout, I'll find something that works for this thread soon! :) Have a nice day, friends!
LESSON INCLUDES

- overflow
- margin



If you're having any trouble with one of those, then PM me. I advise you to try creating the layout beforehand. See how far you can go before you ask for help.
LAYOUT INFO
/ picture link 
/ colors: black #000; white #fff 
/ font: arial

 

 

 

 

 

 

INTRODUCTION TO SCROLLING // krystal coding 14

HNTqaFn.jpg

A simple layout with scroll for those who want to experiment more with scrolling or for those who need more practice with creating clean designs for their layouts.

This is, in my opinion, a "basic" layout since you see various of layouts on AFF involving the scroll feature. You may have seen it while applying to a new roleplay or requesting at a shop. So seeing this type of layout is not uncommon. Though it can be annoying or frustrating at times to view the information because of the extra step, I want to formally introduce you on how it can look like and how you can create it yourself.

See the layout template on the right.

large.jpg

[ Box 1 ] Scroll down to view more content!

[ Box 2 ]

[ Box 3 ]

[ Box 4 ] end.