STRIKE!

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PIE'S POV*

 

"PIEEEE ... PIEEEE ... PIEEEE...."

I already know who shout my name that weird. Next, pair of heavy hands almost choking me from behind. 

"Nongh ...." I tried to break away from the sudden attack, feel annoyed because his hands were splattered with food and almost soils my uniform.

Nongh is my bestfriend since elementary school. Then we moved to the junior high and senior high school in always the same school, so we are very close, even practically like brother and sister. Nongh is a weird boy and so bigger and taller than me, with a pair of round glasses that old-fashioned, and a sense of humor rather clueless. However, he is a good friend, as well as lovers of women who always failed. Combination ironic, strange and sad, indeed.

Suddenly, Nongh took his hands and whistling, turned into criminals love lies, become a playboy. This attitude change can only be due to two reasons; beautiful girl passing by, or Mike came.

This time, Mike who came to us makes Nongh straight to move away. He doesn't like Mike, even though Mike and I had been dating for more than two years, now. And that feeling is not based on reason Mike is look better than Nongh, also not because Mike was a head-class, a head of student council, and the student with the best grade predicate annually. According to Nongh, Mike is not the right person for me.

And yeahhh that one single-man who easy to fall in love dare to say that to me.

'It's been so long, Pie, you have a relationship with him, and I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly turned become cold-android like him', that what he said everytime I try to tell him about Mike.

"I have a meeting with the student council. Maybe I will a bit late, because we will discuss about anual school-concert event."

"It's okay, I wait until it is finished." I glanced at Nongh, who is certainly ready to accompany me with two cups of hot tea and some cup-cake, a bribe death that he never refused.

"Okay." With that short answer, Mike also turns toward the student council room.

"Why, you can stay this long with him, Pie?" Nongh glared in disgust

The same topic again. "Ah, do you want some cup-cake, Nongh?" I offered to make him silence.

"I don't understand why you going out with Mike. There are another guy better than him, more handsome, kind, and more lovely too .... Don't you know, being around with him makes you changes, Pie, don't realized that?" Nongh still speakabouthis opinions unsolicited. "You are need someone who makes you laugh, someone who completes you. Not nerds who take you study in the library as a date."

Sometimes, I always reply him, he is a good person, Nongh ...., as the only defense that I have. Okay .. lemme explain to you all, I admit that Mike was not the most romantic guy in the world. The sweetest words he ever say maybe just like : do you have your dinner now? or it's late, don't go home alone, and romantic words never exist in his dictionary, I think ...., but with him makes me feel so safe.

And, that sense of safe, it means everything to me.

"You can take another orange-cup-cake, Nongh!" I said calmly, and he just remains silent now. Today, I'm don't want have debate with anybody.

"And, two fried chicken wings, can I?" He start to bargain with agile, made me laugh.

"Fine, but just drink a mineral water."

Laughing, Nongh also took my hand, ready to be treated in canteen.

"Where's Mean?" He opened the conversation again after g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter