Chapter 1

Can we be more?

"What?"

"I'm sorry Baek, but the words kinda just flew right out."

"And you couldn't have said anything else?!"

"I'm sorry, but if Kris finds out that I was lying I can never show my face at home ever again!"

"That still doesn't explain why you told him that you have a 'super y' girlfriend who will join you at the party!"

Chanyeol really didn't know what to do. Baekhyun was angry at him (more furious, actually) and he had all the right to be. It's not everyday your best friend ask you to go dressed as a girl to a high school party. But what choice did Chanyeol have? His brother (Kris) has since forever made fun of the fact that Chanyeol is still a . He is 18, soon to be finished with high school, and he hasn't even been kissed yet! And he will not leave high school with '' written on his forehead.

"Please Baek."

"NO!"

"PLEASE! I'll do anything! Absolutely anything!"

"Really?!" Baekhyuns face lighted up.

"Yes! So will you do it?" Chanyeol asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"No."

"COME ON! PLEASE!! Aren't we best friends?!"

"Best friends don't ask you to crossdress!" Baekhyun shouted and turned around to go sit on the couch. Chanyeol was lost. He refused to go to the party without a girlfriend, but he didn't have time to find a girlfriend in three hours.

"Baek.." He said in a sweet tone and he went to sit next to his best friend on the couch.

"If you do this for me, I will do anything you want. I'll wash your clothes, be your servant, buy you that extremely expensive eyeliner that you love." Baekhyun turned his head slowly as to say 'go on'.

"I'll even buy you many of them. So you have extras. Just please come with me to this party. You just have to hold my hand and pretend to be my girlfriend." Baekhyun looked him in the eyes.

"What.." He hesitated a bit. "What if they realize I'm not a girl?"

"It's a high school party. It'll be dark, loud music, drunk teenagers and lots of dancing. No one will notice" he said and placed his hand on top of Baekhyuns. It was a long silence before Baekhyun took a deep breath.

"Fine. I'll do i-".

"THANK YOU!!" Chanyeol screamed and lifted the boy into a choking hug.

"Cha.. nyeol.. I.. Can't br.. eathe".

"Woops!" Chanyeol pulled back his arms and Baekhyun fell down on the couch.

"Sorry." Chanyeol said and scratched the back of his head. Baekhyun laughed it of and stood up from the couch and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I will do, since you are my best friend, but you owe me big time." Chanyeol nodded his head rapidly. He smiled and gave Baekhyun a more gentle hug this time.

"You do realize that I need some girl clothes, right? And the party is in a few hours" Baekhyun said and shoved Chanyeol away. Chanyeol placed his thump and his index finger on his chin to show that he was thinking.

"Maybe I can help?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun both turned their attention to the stair where Chanyeols sister, Yoora, were. Baekhyun placed his hands in front of his face to hide his embarrassment. 'Of course she had to overhear it' he thought.

"Really? How?" asked Chanyeol.

"I'll turn him into a y girlfriend for you" she said with a smirk and grabbed Baekhyuns arm and pulled him upstairs to her room. Baekhyun managed to show him the middle finger before he disappeared upstairs. Chanyeol chuckled before he went upstairs to his own room.

He quickly went into the shower and cleaned himself. When he was finished he dried himself and blew dried his hair a little bit. He went out of the bathroom and started searching for the right clothes. He picked out a plain white t-shirt, dark blue jeans with a few ripped up holes on the legs, a black jacket with a stand up collar and a few buttons here and there to give it some style. He went back to the bathroom. He studied himself in the mirror to figure out how to style his hair. He decided to just naturally let his black bangs fall on his forehead. His hair was short, so except for the bangs, it wasn't much he could do with it. He went downstairs to wait for Baekhyun. He really couldn't imagine how he would end up. Would he wear a dress or normal clothes? Would he be drowning in makeup or just have a bit of eyeliner (like usual)? Would he have a wig or just -.

"Tadah!!" His thoughts got cut of by Yoora and he turned around to face her. Not once in his eighteen years of living had he ever seen something like this. His best friend wasn't even a boy anymore. He was the most beautiful girl Chanyeol had ever seen in his entire life. Baekhyun was wearing a white belly shirt with sleeves that went to his elbows, a light blue denim vest, black shorts that really showed off his and thighs and black converse boots. For his make up he had put on a bit more eyeliner than usual, some mascara, light brown eyeshadow that really made his eyes sparkle and a little hint of pink lipgloss. His hair was still the same brown color, but it had been styled more like a pixie-cut. And he even had a long necklace (with a little peace shaped pendant) that went all the way down to his stomach. Chanyeol had lost all contact with the outside world. The only thing he could think of was the word 'Beautiful'. It played non-stop in his head. He had lost all his breath, but he didn't care. He just wanted to stare at Baekhyun forever. This made everything so clear to him. 'I am in love with Byun Baekhyun'.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" Yooras words brought Chanyeol back to reality. He swallowed the big lump in his throat and got up from the couch. He walked over to Baekhyun and placed a hand on his cheek. Baekhyun looked up into his best friends eyes.

"You are so beautiful" Chanyeol said with a loving smile and a sweet voice. Chanyeols voice and words really didn't help on Baekhyuns embarrassment. His heart fluttered and his cheek got like as red as a rose.

"Do you guys want me to drive you?" Yoora asked and broke their little moment. Chanyeol retracted his hand and nodded to his sister.

"Well come on then! The party is starting soon!" She said from the door. Baekhyun ran outside to the car and Chanyeol put on his dark blue 'river island' shoes and went outside to the car as well. It was completely silent during the car ride. Yoora got sick of it and the radio. 

'Baby, please try to forgive me
Stay here don't put out the glow
Hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man that I've become, oh yeah

Lookin' back on the things I've done
I was tryin' to be someone
I played my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart'

Backstreet boys. An incredible band indeed. Their songs all have such meaningful lyrics. Somehow the lyrics were the exact words that Chanyeol had in his head. If only he could convey them to Baekhyun. But he doesn't want to risk their friendship. He has spent two years being in love with Baekhyun secretly, so he could last a bit longer (hopefully).

"We're here." Yoora said and parked the car. Chanyeol looked out of the window and saw the most incredible house ever. It was big. Heck, it was HUGE!! It was a mansion. A quite modern mansion. It was about four floors. It was white and windows all over the place. You could see inside every room. It was really L.A like. A giant pool in the garden and thousand of lights lightning up the entire grounds. All the lights from inside the house were reflected in the pool. Thousand of high scoolers were dancing, drinking, laughing, talking, swimming etc. The entire scene was in the colours of the rainbow. This is the kind of house and party you see on tv. 

He turned around to see Baekhyun looking quite anxious. He was playing with his fingers in a nervous way. He breathed quite heavy. Chanyeol placed a hand upon Baekhyuns. Baekhyun lifted his head to look at his best friends eyes. 

"It'll be okay. I'm gonna protect you." Chanyeol said with a loving smile. Baekhyun smiled carefully and nodded his head. Chanyeol opened the door and lifted his hand to help Baekhyun out. 

"Call me if you need a ride home!" Yoora said with a big smile before she left. Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun, their hands still together. He took a deep breath and went to the front door, with Baekhyun following behind. He lifted his hand to open the door, but stopped. Baekhyun lokked confused at him.

"What is it?"

"Maybe we should create a name for you. Just in case." Chanyeol said before he put his brain to work. After about five minutes he snapped his fingers together and startled Baekhyun. 

"Baekhyuna!" He said happily. There was a long pause. A VERY long pause. 

"PFFFFT~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Baekhyun laughed so hard he almost fell to the ground. His stomach started hurting right away.

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol whined.

"Baekhyuna?! It took you five minutes to come up with Baekhyuna?! I knew you were slow, but seriously!" Baekhyun said and began to calm down. Chanyeol blushed hard.

"Whatever! Do you want anoher name or not?!" Chanyeol asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No. It's fine." Baekhyun said and opened the door. 

The inside of the house was full of talking youngsters. some were drunk, some were laughing and some were having unattractive makeout sessions. It was really not a pretty sight. The walked straight through the house and into the garden. 

"Yo! Channie! I didn't think you would come!" 

Chanyeol felt the hair in his neck rise together with his gooseumps. Only one person could give him such an unpleasent feeling. He looked over to his right and saw his big brother Kris on a bench surrounded by high schoolers. Actually, DRUNK high schoolers. He grabbed Baekhyuns hand and walked towards his brother. 

"Hey Kris." Chanyeol said with a smile, but Baekhyun knew it was fake. 

"So whose house did you steal this time?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Come on Chanyeol! You know I don't do stuff like that. This house belongs to a friend of mine. He's on vacation so I thought why not have a little gaddering of friends." He said and faked an innocent voice. Chanyeol rolled his eyes in very obvious way.

"WOW! I really didn't think you had it in you, but look at your girlfriend! She is HOT!" Kris said and brought his beer bottle to his lips.

"Yeah... Thanks. This is Baekhyuna." Chanyeol said and placed his arm around Baekhyuns shoulder to pull him closer. Baekhyun blushed, but was glad everyone was to drunk to bother with noticing. 

"Hi. It's nice to meet you all." He said and faked a girl voice. A pretty good on too. Kris smirked while he looked Baekhyun up and down. Chanyeol knew that smirk. 'He has an idea. And not a good one, if I'm right.'

"It's nice to meet you too, Baekhyuna." Kris said and gave Baekhyun his 'y' smile. Baekhyn felt disgusted, but faked a shy smile. 

"Tell me Baekhyuna.." Kris stood up from the bench and walked towards Baekhyn. He grabbed his arm and pulled him into his body.

"..What is a y girl like you, doing with a loser like Chanyeol?" He whispered into his ear. Chanyeol could hear it cleraly, but decided to ignore it. Baekhyn felt disgusted, but more angry. Chanyeol may be a little wierd and slow sometimes, but he is far from being a loser. He pushed himself away from Kris and walked back to Chanyeol. He placed his arm around Chanyeols waist and leant in.

"I guess I prefer cute boys over gangsters." He said with a smirk. Chanyeol blushed. 'He thinks I'm cute? Really?!' Kris scoffed. He walked away from the bench and whispered in Baekhyuns ear.

"I know my little bro, and believe me, by the end of the night you will come crawling over to me." He slapped Baekhyuns before he left, with the drunk youngsters following him. Baekhyun frowned and looked over his shoulder. He regretted it immediately when what he saw was Kris his lips and moving his hips forward in a seductive sort of way. Although for Baekhyun it was just sickening.

"That disgusting pig!" Chanyeol muttered beside him. Baekhyun turend around and looked up at Chanyeol. He smiled and grabbed Chanyeols arm. He dragged him to the dancing area beside the pool. He placed his arms around Chanyeols neck and brought their bodies close. Chanyeol felt his cheeks turning red. Baekhyun turned his head slightly to the right and saw Kris staring intense at them. His lips went up into a smirk. He stood up on his toes and whipered in Chanyeols ear:

"Let's show him what we losers can do."

Chanyeol got suprised when Baekhyun started swinging his hips slowly from side to side. Their bodies were so close that when Baekhyun moved Chanyeols body went along. Chanyeol felt kind of dumb just standing there, not doing anything. He could see Kris in the corner of his eye. He looked a little angry. Chanyeol started to like where this was going. 'Lets piss him off some more.' He thought. He slowly moved his hands down Baekhyuns back and placed them on his sweet little . He d it gently and started swinging along with Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt his face getting more and more flushed. His heart was beating rapidly and totally out of control. He felt a tingling feeling in his lower body. He panicked and twisted around.

Baekhyun didn't want to stop pissing off Kris. He gently pushed his bum against Chanyeols body. His started swinging again. This is what in other peoples eyes would be considered grinding. He pushed his against Chanyeols crotch and went both up, down, right and left. He couldn't quite explain it, but this felt somewhat good. He liked the pleasant feeling this swinging/grinding gave him. 

Chanyeol panicked. Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. The love of his life, was grinding his on his crotch. 'Is this a test god?! What the hell have i done wrong?! Please stop this before i get a !!' He thought to himself. On the other side, he enjoyed this. It felt really good. Baekhyuns body was leaning on his. Baekhyuns back to Chanyeols chest. Hopefully he couldn't feel Chanyeols WAY to wild beating heart. He settled his hands on Baekhyuns hips to sort of help him move. He took a quick glance over to Kris. He was still staring. Only that now he had a wrecked plastic cup in his hand. Drops of beer were leaking from the cup. Chanyeol enjoyed his reaction. 'Not so much of a loser now, am I?' Of course he didn't get to enjoy this little moment, when he felt Baekhyun grinding harder. 'Oh no. -alert. -ALERT!!' He panicked and quickly leaned down to plant kisses on Baekhyuns neck.

"Ahh.." A weak moan came out of Baekhyun and Chanyeol hoped that his actions would keep Baekhyun busy so that he didn't notice his .

'What is Chanyeol doing?!' Baekhyun was completely shocked.

1. From Chanyeols sudden action.

2. From the weak (yet hearable) moan that had slipped from his lips.

3. From the hard thing poking his .

'Is Chanyeol having a ? Because of me? Because of what we are doing? Because of me? His best friend? Because I'm dressed as a girl? Because of the alcohol that we haven't even drunk yet?' Millions of thoughts were flying in his mind. He was really confused, but also enjoying this. Both the grinding, the kisses and (suprisingly enough) the thing poking his . He felt a smile creeping up on his face. Chanyeol apparently had some hidden feelings for him. He bit his lower lip to prevent moans from coming out when Chanyeol started on his neck, creating hickeys. He lifted up his arm and placed it on Chanyeols neck. His arm was in a sort of 'Ballerina' position. He pressed his harder against Chanyeols crotch. 'God, this feels good.'

Chanyeol was happy with the reaction he got from Baekhyun. In some way he kind of forgot the fact that Kris was staring at them, and the fact that Baekhyun was his best friend. Not a girl, a boy. Not his boyfriend, his best friend. And yet this situation gave him a tiny little hope that Baekhyun might like him back. Especially when Baekhyun grinded harder against him. He felt his getting bigger. 'I can't take this anymore!' One quick move, and he changed everything.